Kamala admits to making stuff up to win an election.

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
Kamala Harris Dismisses Past Biden Criticism: "It Was A Debate"
Posted By Tim Hains
On Date August 17, 2020

During a June 2019 appearance on CBS's "The Late Show" with Stephen Colbert, Sen. Kamala Harris said that despite her bashing Joe Biden at a recent primary debate, she would support the Democratic candidate, no matter who it was.

"How do you go from being such a passionate opponent on such bedrock principles for you, and now you guys seem to be pals?" Colbert asked.

"It was a debate," Harris said about her fierce attacks on Biden.

"Not everyone landed punches like you did, though," Colbert said.

“It was a debate," Harris repeated, laughing.

"So you didn't mean it?"

"It was a debate," she said again.

Folks accuse Trump as lying and say we shouldn't vote for him because he lies. But Kamala admits to lying.

People say Fox News lies, uses a court case where they admit they don't control folks on their networks, and they sometimes lie, and the law allows them to lie. Fox simply admitted to a truth for all new agencies, not just themselves.

They, FBI--Democrats-mass media, accused Fox-Trump-and others for lying about stuff like Hillary and Biden being guilty of violating the same law that Tump allegedly violated. They claim a Russia conspiracy about the existence of Hunter's laptop and then later, when that was proved true, the data on the HD. Furthermore, they claimed the borders were closed when they were open. They claim the immigrants do no more criminal actions than citizens do, and NYC recently reported they were guilty of 75% of the crimes. Fox News and the Republicans keep being proved to be the ones telling the truths, while the Liberal mass media and the Democrats were the ones lying and moving the goal posts when they were proved they were lying. So, How many times do the Right has to be proven right before you people admit it to be true?

Additionally, I do a lot of typos due to the fact I type from a Hospital bed. My spell checker accurately knew the correct spelling of Biden and Hunter but not Trump. My spellchecker is biased.

Folks accuse Trump as lying and say we shouldn't vote for him because he lies. But Kamala admits to lying.

People say Fox News lies, uses a court case where they admit they don't control folks on their networks, and they sometimes lie, and the law allows them to lie. Fox simply admitted to a truth for all new agencies, not just themselves.

They, FBI--Democrats-mass media, accused Fox-Trump-and others for lying about stuff like Hillary and Biden being guilty of violating the same law that Tump allegedly violated. They claim a Russia conspiracy about the existence of Hunter's laptop and then later, when that was proved true, the data on the HD. Furthermore, they claimed the borders were closed when they were open. They claim the immigrants do no more criminal actions than citizens do, and NYC recently reported they were guilty of 75% of the crimes. Fox News and the Republicans keep being proved to be the ones telling the truths, while the Liberal mass media and the Democrats were the ones lying and moving the goal posts when they were proved they were lying. So, How many times do the Right has to be proven right before you people admit it to be true?

Additionally, I do a lot of typos due to the fact I type from a Hospital bed. My spell checker accurately knew the correct spelling of Biden and Hunter but not Trump. My spellchecker is biased.
You do know Republicans want to allow insurance companies to deny you for pre existing conditions right?

You do know Republicans want to allow insurance companies to deny you for pre existing conditions right?
That is the fiscally correct path, you know? Insurance companies take on risk and charge base on those risks. All forms of insurance companies. If a car insurance takes you on charging you the normal fee, after you've been in an accident and having to pay 100% of the repair bill that would be pretty stupid, don't you think?

Democrats demand that medical car is a right would then demand food, shelter, a living are human rights too. A good 50% or more of the population would quit working and spend their lives on the internet arguing politics or playing games. I know too many idiots who think they are so good at playing games we should provide a living just to watch them do it. Most people would not work if they didn't have to worry about paying the rent. I myself lived a life of fear due to my lack of ability to show real emotions (side effect of my Bipolar meds) worrying about losing my job or finding a new one. I would use Linked In to send out up to 1,000 applications and I would get another job within a month because of my fear of being homeless. If I did not have that pressure, I myself would not work.

If there are more takers than producers, this country will fail.

I believe the rest of the world thinks we have it too good. I also think rich folks like celebrities and Democratic politicians who do insider trading are more wordly than the common man and couldn't care less about American strength. We are fighting against those who believe the ends justifies the means and will preach the dream to get elected, knowing full well the reality is far worse than we have it now.

I heard she made up a helicopter crash.

Tucker admitted that he lies on air.

No offense, but that is called politics. Candidates often promise the moon and then realize later that they can't do anything without Congress.

There's a big difference between Kamala lying and Trump's constant and blatant lying.

Trying to attack Kamala for lying as a MAGA supporter is like a black kettle attacking a green pot for being black because it has a black plug.

Forum List

Back