Kamala Harris Draws Blood At Senate Hearing

Why isnt muellers word enough?
His words that he cannot exonerate trump?

Because it is barr's decision whether or not to charge trump. Duh, what a stupid question. And he made that decision without reading the report or reviewing the evidence

No go on, make some more stupid shit up and see if it sticks to the wall.

Because it is barr's decision whether or not to charge trump. Duh, what a stupid question. And he made that decision without reading the report or reviewing the evidence

So now he didnt read the report either?

California Sen. Kamala Harris used her time in the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing with Attorney General William Barr to ask a few key questions about his handling of the Mueller report. Utilizing great precision, she peppered Barr with questions and was able to get him to admit something absolutely incredible: the sitting attorney general has not personally reviewed the underlying evidence laid out in the Mueller Report.

Sen. Harris gets AG Barr to admit he never even reviewed the underlying evidence in Mueller Report

Looks like Trumps Roy Cohn doesn't read anything either.
Hey shitforbrains, he simply followed SOP and accepted Muller's report as gospel. What was he supposed to do, pissbaway another two years and millions of dollars to find yet again that there was never anything there.
Me thinks Barr has better plans to start investigations into avenues that are much more likely to actually find wrong doing and that is into the democratic plan at an attempted but failed coup.
Ooooh look, another coup talking point. Boy you guys really hate this Country dontcha's? A coup attempt against a second rate braindead fool such as Trump? I don't think so! Trump could fuck up a one car funeral & to think people would waste their time attempting a coup against that idiot proves that anyone who believes that talking point aren't the sharpest pencil in the desk drawer. Keep listening to the Hannity/Trump cabal & see where it gets you.
California Sen. Kamala Harris used her time in the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing with Attorney General William Barr to ask a few key questions about his handling of the Mueller report. Utilizing great precision, she peppered Barr with questions and was able to get him to admit something absolutely incredible: the sitting attorney general has not personally reviewed the underlying evidence laid out in the Mueller Report.

Sen. Harris gets AG Barr to admit he never even reviewed the underlying evidence in Mueller Report

Hey shitforbrains, he simply followed SOP and accepted Muller's report as gospel. What was he supposed to do, pissbaway another two years and millions of dollars to find yet again that there was never anything there.
Me thinks Barr has better plans to start investigations into avenues that are much more likely to actually find wrong doing and that is into the democratic plan at an attempted but failed coup.
Ooooh look, another coup talking point. Boy you guys really hate this Country dontcha's? A coup attempt against a second rate braindead fool such as Trump? I don't think so! Trump could fuck up a one car funeral & to think people would waste their time attempting a coup against that idiot proves that anyone who believes that talking point aren't the sharpest pencil in the desk drawer. Keep listening to the Hannity/Trump cabal & see where it gets you.

Can't accept that the DNC & Hillary campaign paid for the Steel Dossier? :)

Just a few weeks ago, Mueller's word was beyond reproach for you moonbats.
The same Mueller complaining that Barr is misleading Americans?

that Mueller?
That is a lie....Mueller was concerned over the media reporting...not anything Barr said...get it right....
That is a lie....Mueller was concerned over the media reporting...not anything Barr said...get it right....

Sure, dope. The media reporting of Barr's conclusions.

Hillaryous. So now Mueller's report isn't good enough for the libtardos.

Barr told that stupid bitch in so many words, "I accepted Mueller's report and now you're trying to chastise me because I didn't read it and come up with a different conclusion?"

That's why we call you loons, libtards.

I hope Barr will see how crucial the investigation it to the spying and politicization/corruption of the intelligence agencies is, and realize that people need to be held accountable by way of indictments.

He did read the report and accepted Mullers investigation.

He did read the report and accepted Mullers investigation.
He made his decision before reading the report and has not examined the evidence.
He read the report. You fucking lied.
He didnt examine all evidence. Thats absurd. The investigation was already complete.
Trump could die saving a drowning baby in a raging river and all you dipshits would do is make fun of his fatass not being a better swimmer
Grow up

Why should he? Mueller said there’s no evidence.

That's not what he said at all, dope. That's the point.

Hillaryous. So now Mueller's report isn't good enough for the libtardos.

Barr told that stupid bitch in so many words, "I accepted Mueller's report and now you're trying to chastise me because I didn't read it and come up with a different conclusion?"

That's why we call you loons, libtards.

I hope Barr will see how crucial the investigation it to the spying and politicization/corruption of the intelligence agencies is, and realize that people need to be held accountable by way of indictments.

He does and it's being investigated to find out if the Steel dossier was FISA court abuse.

Good advice. You should try it.

"The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon of March 24 did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this Office’s work and conclusions. We communicated that concern to the Department on the morning of March 25. There is new public confusion about critical aspects of the results of our investigation. This threatens to undermine a central purpose for which the Department appointed the Special Counsel: to assure full public confidence in the outcome of the investigations."

Good advice. You should try it.

"The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon of March 24 did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this Office’s work and conclusions. We communicated that concern to the Department on the morning of March 25. There is new public confusion about critical aspects of the results of our investigation. This threatens to undermine a central purpose for which the Department appointed the Special Counsel: to assure full public confidence in the outcome of the investigations."

??? I didn’t opine in the post I just posted it. This is why Leftists like you are a joke. Now just because of you, I will take an opposing stance. Barr is the AG and can do as he wishes.

I watched the filthy ass hate mongering Trump Derangement Syndrome Mueller Denier bitch. She was despicable.

She needs to go back to turning tricks because she is a lousy Senator.

The dumb Negro bitch actually thinks she can get voters to elect her President running on a Trump Derangement Syndrome platform.

Mueller was concerned over the media? Lol! What Mueller is concerned about is his findings being twisted by Trump & his stooge Barr, that's what he's concerned about. Ya think Mueller documented his concerns in writing to Barr just for the hell of it? No, he put it in writing because he knows Barr is Trumps stooge & he wanted it documented in writing. Do ya think Mueller, a man of his caliber Trusts Trump or his goons to do the right thing after what he uncovered during the past 2 years? Nobody in their right mind would.
Mueller is a big boy....if he felt his report was being bastardized by Barr he could say so anytime he wants....Mueller told Barr he had no objection to his handling of the report...Mueller just didn't like it that the people are beginning to ask why it took 2 years and cost 30 million bucks....in other words Mueller looks like a partisan hack and Barr should have done the swampy thing and covered for him....but Barr is not like Mueller and Comey and Brennan and Clapper and he doesn't work for a felon like Obama....
Mueller is a big boy....if he felt his report was being bastardized by Barr he could say so anytime he wants..
LOL..
He did, dope.

I watched the filthy ass hate mongering Trump Derangement Syndrome Mueller Denier bitch. She was despicable.

She needs to go back to turning tricks because she is a lousy Senator.

The dumb Negro bitch actually thinks she can get voters to elect her President running on a Trump Derangement Syndrome platform.
Black, female, smarter than you, more successful than you...she hits all your trigger points at once...

Looks like Barr is a bit rusty. Got steamrolled by an experienced prosecutor...

Forum List

Back