Kamala Harris Draws Blood At Senate Hearing

No just the opposite, Dems won even when out numbered.
everyone sees what they wanna see....the righties say barr looked good,the lefties think the guy looked bad.....as Spock used to say.....fascinating....

Well the right wing are trampers and barr defended tramp.
Barr is defending America against the Democrats' effort to mislead them about the report.
No, he's defending Trump, which is not his job. Barr is not Spanky Trump's attorney. Officialy, that is. Barr has taken on the role of Trump's Roy Cohn, a two bit hack doing anything to get his guilty client off the hook.

Try to be rational about this. Mueller didn't claim anything Barr said was inaccurate and the Democrats are only upset that his handling of the report made it difficult for them to spin it to their political advantage, so Barr can only be rationally accused of defending Trump if you think the Democrats have the right to mislead the public about the report and Barr made it difficult for them to do that.
Try to be rational about this. Mueller didn't claim anything Barr said was inaccurate

Link?

California Sen. Kamala Harris used her time in the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing with Attorney General William Barr to ask a few key questions about his handling of the Mueller report. Utilizing great precision, she peppered Barr with questions and was able to get him to admit something absolutely incredible: the sitting attorney general has not personally reviewed the underlying evidence laid out in the Mueller Report.

Sen. Harris gets AG Barr to admit he never even reviewed the underlying evidence in Mueller Report

Looks like Trumps Roy Cohn doesn't read anything either.

Hillaryous. So now Mueller's report isn't good enough for the libtardos.

Barr told that stupid bitch in so many words, "I accepted Mueller's report and now you're trying to chastise me because I didn't read it and come up with a different conclusion?"

That's why we call you loons, libtards.

I hope Barr will see how crucial the investigation it to the spying and politicization/corruption of the intelligence agencies is, and realize that people need to be held accountable by way of indictments.

He does and it's being investigated to find out if the Steel dossier was FISA court abuse.

It goes way beyond FISA abuse. What is becoming clear is the Steel dossier was created to coverup the spying that was already occurring against TRUMP.

He read the report.
Not before he decided not to charge him. We learned that yesterday. Pay attention!

He didnt examine all evidence.
You mean, he didnt examine ANY of the evidence. Use your big boy words!
Lol
Ran out of shit to make up already,?
I didnt make up anything here, dipshit. i typed all instead of any even though i said that earlier lol. bless your heart.
I am just laughing at you guys stupidity and hatred.
Grow up faggot

You guys make the obama haters look like they wanted to suck him off. Thats how pathetic yall are.

So NOW mueller isnt good enough.
You stupid mother fuckers make me sick

Apparently Mueller had issues as well, dope.
Mueller to Barr: You "did not fully capture" Trump-Russia report
Yep. your link says he blamed the media then says his summary wasnt inaccurate.

The media was reporting Barr's mischaracterizations, dope. Mueller was trying to get Barr to correct the record.
Your link said mueller said his summary wasnt inaccurate, dope.

He read the report.
Not before he decided not to charge him. We learned that yesterday. Pay attention!

Lol
I didnt make up anything here, dipshit. i typed all instead of any even though i said that earlier lol. bless your heart.
Grow up faggot
Oh my...disparage dear leader, and you get the claws....meow

Good advice. You should try it.

"The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon of March 24 did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this Office’s work and conclusions. We communicated that concern to the Department on the morning of March 25. There is new public confusion about critical aspects of the results of our investigation. This threatens to undermine a central purpose for which the Department appointed the Special Counsel: to assure full public confidence in the outcome of the investigations."

??? I didn’t opine in the post I just posted it. This is why Leftists like you are a joke. Now just because of you, I will take an opposing stance. Barr is the AG and can do as he wishes.

Great. :thup:

So can Congress.

California Sen. Kamala Harris used her time in the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing with Attorney General William Barr to ask a few key questions about his handling of the Mueller report. Utilizing great precision, she peppered Barr with questions and was able to get him to admit something absolutely incredible: the sitting attorney general has not personally reviewed the underlying evidence laid out in the Mueller Report.

Sen. Harris gets AG Barr to admit he never even reviewed the underlying evidence in Mueller Report

Horse pucky.
Harris never waits for an answer.....instead she answers the question for the person she's questioning.

2019_01-21-kamala.jpg

I agree. She didn't draw blood she looked like the grand standing idiot she is.

What a dweeb.

He read the report.

Lol
Grow up faggot
Here we go with the partisan tunnel vision.. pathetic.

On this, I’ll give him a pass. Harris destroyed him on the question about the White House though…it was fun to watch Blob Jr. squirm like that.

What was he supposed to do…go back and re-conduct all of the interviews and critique the investigators?

What I won’t give him a pass on is this:

In Anytown USA, the race for Mayor is done and Jane Smith wins. She appoints a new chief of police, Chief Wesson.

Shortly after swearing in, several credible reports come out that Smith may have cheated. So the COP assigns a detective. A week later the detective comes back and put the case folder on the desk of the chief:

“We’re done looking into the Mayor”

“What did the Mayor say?”

“We didn’t interview her”

Any COP would hand the folder back and tell the detective that they are not done…that is unless they are in the business of keeping their job and not so much getting to the bottom of the allegations.

Barr supposedly is the AG, not on the President’s legal team. Clearly, he is acting to only protect the President and is either not interested or not competent enough to lead an investigation.

Nobody drew jack shit....Barr accepted the Mule's conclusion that there was no evidence of collusion/conspiracy with the RUSSIANS!

Just a few weeks ago, Mueller's word was beyond reproach for you moonbats.

Oh yeah....Daily Kooks....The daily digest of Clown World.

View attachment 258873
Read the report. That is not what happened.

Lol
Grow up faggot
*squawk*

Partisan!

*squawk*

There, save some time and just copy/paste that for the rest of the thread

Grow up faggot
*squawk*

Partisan!

*squawk*

There, save some time and just copy/paste that for the rest of the thread
I didnt vote for trump. Im not going to vote for trump. I talk shit about our peaches in chief all the damn time. But to your retarded ass,he is my "dear leader" because i think you are acting like a moron.
Pathetic

Forum List

Back