Kamala Harris Draws Blood At Senate Hearing

Ran out of shit to make up already,?
I didnt make up anything here, dipshit. i typed all instead of any even though i said that earlier lol. bless your heart.
I am just laughing at you guys stupidity and hatred.
Grow up faggot
Oh my...disparage dear leader, and you get the claws....meow
Here we go with the partisan tunnel vision.. pathetic.
*squawk*

Partisan!

*squawk*

There, save some time and just copy/paste that for the rest of the thread
I didnt vote for trump. Im not going to vote for trump. I talk shit about our peaches in chief all the damn time. But to your retarded ass,he is my "dear leader" because i think you are acting like a moron.
Pathetic
Yeah, you always throw a little fit like this when you make shit up and get corrected. Oh, your insults...they wound me...

I didnt make up anything here, dipshit. i typed all instead of any even though i said that earlier lol. bless your heart.
I am just laughing at you guys stupidity and hatred.
Grow up faggot
Oh my...disparage dear leader, and you get the claws....meow
Here we go with the partisan tunnel vision.. pathetic.
*squawk*

Partisan!

*squawk*

There, save some time and just copy/paste that for the rest of the thread
I didnt vote for trump. Im not going to vote for trump. I talk shit about our peaches in chief all the damn time. But to your retarded ass,he is my "dear leader" because i think you are acting like a moron.
Pathetic
Yeah, you always throw a little fit like this when you make shit up and get corrected. Oh, your insults...they wound me...
Make shit uo? Lol My 10 year old is more mature and intellectually honest than you.

that Mueller?[/QUOTE]
That is a lie....Mueller was concerned over the media reporting...not anything Barr said...get it right....[/QUOTE]
That is not true at all.[/QUOTE]
Just a few weeks ago, Mueller's word was beyond reproach for you moonbats.
The same Mueller complaining that Barr is misleading Americans?

that Mueller?
That is a lie....Mueller was concerned over the media reporting...not anything Barr said...get it right....
That is not true at all.

that Mueller?
That is a lie....Mueller was concerned over the media reporting...not anything Barr said...get it right....
That is not true at all.

that Mueller?
That is not true at all.

Yes it is true.
Mueller expressed concerns over Barr's portrayal of Russia probe
“In a cordial and professional conversation, the Special Counsel emphasized that nothing in the Attorney General’s March 24 letter was inaccurate or misleading. But, he expressed frustration over the lack of context and the resulting media coverage regarding the Special Counsel’s obstruction analysis,” she added.

that Mueller?
That is not true at all.

that Mueller?
That is not true at all.

that Mueller?
That is not true at all.

that Mueller?
That is not true at all.

Yes it is true.
“In a cordial and professional conversation, the Special Counsel emphasized that nothing in the Attorney General’s March 24 letter was inaccurate or misleading. But, he expressed frustration over the lack of context and the resulting media coverage regarding the Special Counsel’s obstruction analysis,” she added.
Nope. The concerns were over the media's reaction to his lies, sorry I mean "misrepresentations".

Are you people stupid or something?
So Barr, himself, was supposed to verify the entire investigation before issuing a summary??
Really??
Gee...sorry to bother him at work....

So you are stupid...
If Barr would have started to "verify" the investigation, like he was somehow miraculously supposed to do that.... the Democrats would be screaming there heads off as to why Barr is delaying the report.

You people are so predictable.

Kamala Harris, dope-smoking hose-hound that slept her way to the top.

Dc5WWSQW4AAyIRn.jpg

I think it is interesting, that at the time when immigration is such a big issue, SHE herself is an anchor baby. Neither of her parents were citizens when she was born.

They only had green cards.

that Mueller?
That is not true at all.

that Mueller?
That is not true at all.

that Mueller?
That is not true at all.

that Mueller?
That is not true at all.

Yes it is true.
Nope. The concerns were over the media's reaction to his lies, sorry I mean "misrepresentations".

that Mueller?
That is not true at all.

that Mueller?
That is not true at all.

that Mueller?
That is not true at all.

that Mueller?
That is not true at all.

Yes it is true.

So Muller is lying? :laugh:

the Democrats would be screaming there heads off as to why Barr is delaying the report.
Haha...this is,by far, the most hilariously stupid defense I have heard yet. So,now Barr cares about democrats being upset? Haha...get that weak shit out of here...embarrassing...

Look at the retarded shit you guys will say to avoid admitting to yourselves that the trump stooge was doing exactly what he was hired to do.

that Mueller?
That is not true at all.

that Mueller?
That is not true at all.

that Mueller?
That is not true at all.

that Mueller?
That is not true at all.

Yes it is true.

that Mueller?
That is not true at all.

that Mueller?
That is not true at all.

that Mueller?
That is not true at all.

that Mueller?
That is not true at all.

Yes it is true.

Why? Is that what you think?

That is not true at all.
That is not true at all.
That is not true at all.
That is not true at all.

Yes it is true.
That is not true at all.
That is not true at all.
That is not true at all.
That is not true at all.

Yes it is true.

No, but you're the one who said "the media's reaction to his lies".
So the conclusion is, you think Mullers report are lies.

That is not true at all.
That is not true at all.
That is not true at all.
That is not true at all.

Yes it is true.
That is not true at all.
That is not true at all.
That is not true at all.
That is not true at all.

Yes it is true.

No. Barr's summary is a lie.

Try to keep up here.

the Democrats would be screaming there heads off as to why Barr is delaying the report.
Haha...this is,by far, the most hilariously stupid defense I have heard yet. So,now Barr cares about democrats being upset? Haha...get that weak shit out of here...embarrassing...

Look at the retarded shit you guys will say to avoid admitting to yourselves that the trump stooge was doing exactly what he was hired to do.

Sorry if I fail to rise to your level of faux outrage.
You do realize that prosecuting attorney's, etc. DO NOT "re-investigate" investigations before they do whatever they do. They have to take at face value that the investigation team is telling the truth.
So your belief is that Barr must take another 2 years, spend another $30 million on a massive team of investigators to re investigate the investigation???
And i am the funny guy.... :rolleyes:

Yes it is true.
Yes it is true.

Try to keep up here.

Barr's report was a statement on the conclusions, not a summary, so you try to keep up here.

Last edited:

You do realize that prosecuting attorney's, etc. DO NOT "re-investigate" investigations before they do whatever they do. They have to take at face value that the investigation team is telling the truth.
So your belief is that Barr must take another 2 years, spend another $30 million on a massive team of investigators to re investigate the investigation???
I'm not outraged. Try to remember, it is you that went into a toddleresque tailspin because I mentioned a few simple facts. It's all there for everyone to read. You are not going to fool anyone by claiming everyone else is throwing fits, when clearly it is you.

You do realize that prosecuting attorney's, etc. DO NOT "re-investigate" investigations before they do whatever they do.
And now you are just making shit up. Yes, the lead attorney most certainly does review the evidence before making a charging decision.

Dude, go peddle your act to someone else.

California Sen. Kamala Harris used her time in the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing with Attorney General William Barr to ask a few key questions about his handling of the Mueller report. Utilizing great precision, she peppered Barr with questions and was able to get him to admit something absolutely incredible: the sitting attorney general has not personally reviewed the underlying evidence laid out in the Mueller Report.

Sen. Harris gets AG Barr to admit he never even reviewed the underlying evidence in Mueller Report

Looks like Trumps Roy Cohn doesn't read anything either.
22 millions documents?? In 6 weeks? Haha you dems are retarted

No no no no!

We must investigate the investigation!

all-the-thing.png

Try to keep up here.

Barr's report was a statement the conclusions, not a summary, so you try to keep up here.
Lol, no. It was a lie. Seems like you need to "keep up", not me.

Barr's report was a statement the conclusions, not a summary,
And you just pulled that right out of your ass. Barr said, in his summary, that he was summarizing the report. So you better run along and tell Barr his summary is not a summary!

Forum List

Back