Kamala Harris says she’s going to lower prices.

Hilarious

You lack any understanding of economic and then throw racism in for good maga measure. And how long has it been you had sex now?

Very funny hollie.
You retreat to the pointless " racist " canard.

Not funny. Just pathetic and pointless.

Hilarious

You lack any understanding of economic and then throw racism in for good maga measure. And how long has it been you had sex now?

Very funny hollie.
Hilarious. You can't address my comment so you're relegated to your usual, pointless babbling.

Hilarious

You lack any understanding of economic issues and then throw racism in for good maga measure. And how long has it been you had sex now?

Very funny hollie.
When will the democrat sheeple stop using these overused lines? Disagreeing with policy positions and actual outcomes, regardless of race or sex, doesn't make one a racist. The new democrat definition of racism = something I don't like about you or something "offensive" you said, even if it is factually based. Grow a set of balls .. and don't pretend you're a female.

You retreat to the pointless " racist " canard.

Not funny. Just pathetic and pointless.
Hilarious old hollie

Who posted about a DEI hire? Also, did you cash that first pandemic stimulus check with Fat Elvis' name on it? Or not?

We need to know if you joined the orgy.

When will the democrat sheeple stop using these overused lines? Disagreeing with policy positions and actual outcomes, regardless of race or sex, doesn't make one a racist. The new democrat definition of racism = something I don't like about you or something "offensive" you said, even if it is factually based. Grow a set of balls .. and don't pretend you're a female.
thoughtless

Which one of us brought up DEI?

Yes, I did

Check again, asswipe. You didn't.
As they said, it's best for the party.
And it showed.

Party over dignity and process.

Winning at all costs.

I can't wait for the next coup.

You are a moron.

What showed ?

Half your party didn't want him gone.

Half your party didn't want Harris.

The ends DON'T justify the means.

Your feckless bastards are going to get what you deserve.
Yeah..............Trump has been doing that for decades.

And you think trump is an idiot.

Guess that makes you one too.

It was barely even a protest.
It was but a small drop in a big bucket of what will happen if Democrats cheat an election again.
And everybody will be armed and 10x more pissed off if it happens.
I notice quite a few states are auditing voter rolls, and that may stave off another massive cheat. May.

Hilarious old hollie

Who posted about a DEI hire? Also, did you cash that first pandemic stimulus check with Fat Elvis' name on it? Or not?

We need to know if you joined the orgy.
Pointless spammer. Biden acknowledged Harris as a DIE hire.

Is the orgy where you caught your STD?

It was but a small drop in a big bucket of what will happen if Democrats cheat an election again.
And everybody will be armed and 10x more pissed off if it happens.
Great cooter and his piece going to fight for the orange guy.

Pointless spammer. Biden acknowledged Harris as a DIE hire.

Is the orgy where you caught your STD?
Old hollie

President Biden did not acknowledge anything of the sort.

So, you didn't cash the orgy check from Fat Elvis.

Have corporate earnings fallen during the pandemic inflation, or have they seen records?

Example Kroger.
Huh? Kroger had a 3.6 decline in net income in 2023 and a 25 percent decrease in operating income

Weird you’d use Kroger as an example of your corp pandemic profit theory

Forum List

Back