Kamala Harris says she’s going to lower prices.

In a word....NOT
A LOT more coherent than Trump......By a long shot.

That's why your party drove him out of the nomination after the primaries had been held.

Tell me again....why did you do that ? Don't be coy.....
If Biden said half the retarded things Trump has said/proposed, the democrats wouldn't have even considered him.

You are not making a case for us to think of you as smart. He was on stage June 27th and came off as feeble and out of it. He could not finish sentences (and this had been going on for a long time).
Sure.........like Trump.........

Whataboutisms ? Really ? Sad

Uh no they don't. If they do, I'd love to see what it is.

Why Donald Trump Can't Stop Talking About Inflation​

1723741931499.png
The New Republic
https://newrepublic.com › article › donald-trump-cant-s...

7 hours ago — He's so terrified the Fed will lower interest rates that he's ignoring an economic slowdown.
Why don't you stop drinking, get off your bar stool, turn it rightside up, and get some rest.

You sound drunk and stupid. Not a good look.
Even if I were, I make a lot better sense than YOU.

1723742306622.png

In a word....NOT
Yes, I did
That's why your party drove him out of the nomination after the primaries had been held.

Tell me again....why did you do that ? Don't be coy.....
As they said, it's best for the party.
And it showed.
You are not making a case for us to think of you as smart. He was on stage June 27th and came off as feeble and out of it. He could not finish sentences (and this had been going on for a long time).
Your dear leader has been doing that for years..........Trump's cult loves it.
Whataboutisms ? Really ? Sad
Yeah..............Trump has been doing that for decades.

I am not kidding. She thinks she can do this, first. Secondly, these walking dunderheads never heard of bread lines?

As one might expect, Harris has no clue as to the underlying cause of inflation despite the the fact that she was a token DIE hire who was a part of the spending orgy that helped spark the rise in inflation.

Not understanding the cause means she has ,clueless response such as retrograde price controls.

As one might expect, Harris has no clue as to the underlying cause of inflation despite the the fact that she was a token DIE hire who was a part of the spending orgy that helped spark the rise in inflation.
Hilarious

You lack any understanding of economic issues and then throw racism in for good maga measure. And how long has it been you had sex now?

Very funny hollie.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back