Kamala Harris Slept Her Way to the Top

General Welfare doesn't mean what the Left wants it to mean. It does not mean guarantee the welfare.

What does it mean to you? Have you every read the Preamble to COTUS?

The two word phrase is General welfare, and welfare is defined as the "health, happiness, and fortunes of a person or group".

Welfare (see the big W) in America was reformed decades ago when AFDC was terminated and TANF replaced it.

If you want to be recognized as someone informed, you may want to look up these terms.

General welfare in the Constitution refers to a beneficial climate that affords opportunities that affect ALL, not a charity program to steal from productive individuals to give to non-productive individuals.

Ah, you were there when it was written.

It's not a difficult document to understand for those with a modicum of English comprehension, common sense and an occasional research of 18th Century definitions.

Careful Billy, I hear he's real smart, ask him he'll tell you. ;)

Yes, but he fibs a lot.

Anyway he's good for a chuckle now and then.

General welfare in the Constitution refers to a beneficial climate that affords opportunities that affect ALL, not a charity program to steal from productive individuals to give to non-productive individuals.

It's not a difficult document to understand for those with a modicum of English comprehension, common sense and an occasional research of 18th Century definitions.

So you want my help, is that it?

No, I already have a landscaping crew.

Clearly they haven't been transplanting the Tree of Knowledge.

Indeed. I like it shading the front yard, as it always has.

So you want my help, is that it?

No, I already have a landscaping crew.

Clearly they haven't been transplanting the Tree of Knowledge.

Indeed. I like it shading the front yard, as it always has.

Yep, it sure has. Unfortunately for you that's my yard.

dSDb9Sr0gkbKkd6d6Ans3Vh9a2aQfjiNPzcPJKV7vTutiTCGDXwm5sBAKvwDSG8TzKIQh87WLBpWzmy9Y393_VPSJgAOpeUg2SSMDnkRI2lAxn4xpDSIINEmi7mz281sIGVm4X0xbyw39Xw2NSZzZnU=w560-h400-p

gplus24961874.jpg

UsuNnN0yJj1rbbXuQyiUdaHIxwbfalujv0mdxMhWXhf6I3HEypQ8I3WsN3UZxP4r9O2uc6d6Y2iQ8tepzUEkrekwvK5akvc4p1V9VTutShO6HLVDiUfPilkfcjeSWMrCRjSEcvUWwe-VI1Jfujve7fY2Uvoxcr3jk1RIt0LN_ZUT9Y9hRn2OFSHdhwhbVP1c4llzJUeziXPj=w663-h1022-p

gpluse4a68c1d0fed1e603c3d4fde299a0cf9619ae627.jpeg

Wonder if 68 year old Willie played this in the Mayors office when 24 year old Kamala Toe was going down to pound town with Mr. Brown! :777:

She saw Willie's willie and said, "My my, that's a silly, so went down faster than roller coaster on a hilly.

“And her career rose like a rocket when she stuck her hand in his pocket!”

Wonder if 68 year old Willie played this in the Mayors office when 24 year old Kamala Toe was going down to pound town with Mr. Brown! :777:

She saw Willie's willie and said, "My my, that's a silly, so went down faster than roller coaster on a hilly.

“She found after a roll in the hay she was the new DA”

Fucken hilarious that a supporter of the Pussy-Grabber-in-Chief should be trying to slut-shame ANYONE!
You go hard, Dumbshit!

Mousterian, calm down, Horse Face Kamala fucked a really ugly, really corrupt dude to get a job. Sort those facts out in your TDS afflicted mind if you can. :p

No it won't, because IT NEVER HAPPENED. This has been proven to be a non-starter. Any attempt by Republicans to try to use this and smear her will be shot down and make her a very sypathetic candidate for American women, who are sick to death of assholes like you SLUT SHAMING WOMEN!

Ms. Harris didn't run for office until years after the affair ended. The whole issue was litigated in her prior elections in California, and it didn't stop people from voting for her for DA, for as California Attorney General, nor as a Senator.

There are more women voters than men. You lost the House bigly, because of the female vote. If you think that slut shaming is the way to go to discredit a candidate, go for it.

Exactly WHO gave women the vote?

Men.

Just a thought. :auiqs.jpg:

Get the hell over your patronizing self. Women got the vote because THEY demanded it.

That which is given can be taken again.

Just a thought. :auiqs.jpg:

We're way past of point of no return.

Consider the last 20 years in America as to how fast a society can change.

Last 20 years? I would say this problem started about 100 years ago. Here is the short recap...

Generation of men die in WWI
Women get to vote
Women become majority electorate
Women institute welfare state
Man pays most taxes over lifetime
Men taxes support welfare state
Welfare state support single mothers
Men die in WWII
Feminism kicks in
Women demand no fault divorce
More women become single mothers
Single mothers raise criminal and drug addicts
State become husband
Divorce rate rise
Man still pay most taxes
Women receive most tax benefits
Men taxes support single mother and nanny state
Not enough, women wants more
Women vote open borders
Women vote diversity quotas
Women vote anti male, pro women legislation
All supported by men's taxes
Women can't stop themselves
Infrastructure decays
Education decays
Healthcare decays
Economy decays
Relationships decay
Women double down on feminism
Men lose incentive to support the system

Recap of what's coming...

Men say fuck off to society
Women shame and blame men for this
Men don't care anymore
Shit society burns out
Men rebuild
Lesson learned

Melania Trump slept her way to the top Trump the FN cheat that he is cheated on all 3 wives A gd pervert
You still don't get it. Harris is running for President. Melania isn't. Let it go.
All of a sudden sex is a bad thing??
This is the part where you play dumb, huh.

Forum List

Back