Kamala Harris vs. Donald Trump

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
It's on. And there is no comparison for America. She is going to turn out the Black and Asian vote like no one since President Obama (praise be unto Him!)

The Republican Party is running an old, confused, mentally unhinged rapist and multiple felon.
The Democratic Party is running a young, energetic, accomplished woman, who is also a bit of a looker. Always important.

Let's check in with the Republican nominee, from the woman he was found guilty of raping:

Sad!

It's on. And there is no comparison for America. She is going to turn out the Black and Asian vote like no one since President Obama (praise be unto Him!)

The Republican Party is running an old, confused, mentally unhinged rapist and multiple felon.
The Democratic Party is running a young, energetic, accomplished woman, who is also a bit of a looker. Always important.

Let's check in with the Republican nominee, from the woman he was found guilty of raping:

Sad!

synth do you think you are changing any minds?....

Last edited:

Sad!

I watched map predictions across various content creators on youtube.

In both instances, Trump won more delegates running against Harris than Biden.

There is no way former Dem voters in the rustbelt who voted for Obama/Biden, most who have flipped to Trump'; would back Harris.

The Rustbelt is all but lost. They may choose Shapiro to get Penn but it is only one state and they are still behind by many points.

Biden had the better chance in my opinion. If he had chosen say, Gabbard as V.P in 2020, Trump would lose. The voters that matter in these swing states won't get behind Harris. She will win Cali and NY by more now, yay.

1721591631176.png

President Trump worded it just right about the kamal. Being "just as much a joke as Biden".

Sad!

Biden's stupidity in selecting Harris has become painfully apparent for Dems.

Sad!

Where is this court case that Trump was found guilty of? Democrat godless hacks sure love to lie without feelings. Zombie like!

I still figure for whichever party loses it'll send a mighty wake up call. I'd bet on Trump to be victorious. Could be wishful thinking because at this point I believe the Democrats are more in need of a knock besides the head, an attitude adjustment.

Sad!

Remember when you told us Biden would beat Trump? What happened?!! :laugh:

Forum List

Back