🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kamala: "My message to Black women and girls everywhere: Never ask for permission to lead"...But always ask permission to take your mask off?!

KamalaHarrisInpiration_EjzCDSKXsAM_T27-gigapixel-low_res-scale-1_00x.jpg

in other words.....when the going gets rough you leave but come back when things get better?....fuck you....we dont need people like you stay in Lebanon....
i'm lebanese...and american...and basque...and a citizen of the planet, i can live on mars if i choose to, it's none of your business. I! AM! GOD!

You have the wrong woman, I believe you are thinking of that skank Marjorie Taylor Greene.

19taylorgreene-promo-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg
You do realize that Kamala actually DID sleep her way to the top? It explains a lot about why she's such a clueless VP. When you advance because you're wearing knee pads...it doesn't make you "qualified" and sooner or later that's going to become quite evident!

i'm lebanese...and american...and basque...and a citizen of the planet, i can live on mars if i choose to, it's none of your business. I! AM! GOD!
you are one of those fair weather Americans....dont come back we dont need anymore pussies here....and you aint no god....

You do realize that Kamala actually DID sleep her way to the top? It explains a lot about why she's such a clueless VP. When you advance because you're wearing knee pads...it doesn't make you "qualified" and sooner or later that's going to become quite evident!
Are you saying MTG didn't do the same.

Why is her husband divorcing her again?
Kamala Harris was banging Willie Brown...her boss and a man nearly twice her age who was also married. She used sex to get ahead. MTG did nothing like that. Admit that you're full of shit and move on.

do the left ever smell their own BS? probably not! this is why i don't come to America anymore

Would someone please tell the Vice President that in order to be an effective leader, lead by example. Tell her to put a fucking mask on or take the mask off the young girl.

If the young girl wants to take the words from Harris to heart, she should emulate someone like Candace Owens, not Kamala Harris. Harris has many people she must answer to and ask permission; always has, always will.

Forum List

Back