Kansas bill would force pharmacists to fill ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine as off-label COVID treatment

I understand what off label means. Health systems, corporate pharmacies and insurers are not going to open themselves up to the liability that comes with non FDA approved treatments though. That’s why you had to find an independent pharmacy.
The liability is on my doctor who prescribes the medication.

Why should the pharmacy have any say in that?

This is why I say it has nothing to do with safety or liability and everything to do with politics.

If the pharmacy said "we don't want to face the liability of prescribing the morning after pill", you would be livid.

This isn't any of their business. For all the pharmacist knows I just came back from Madagascar with onchocerciasis.

If you have a legal prescription... pharmacy, just do your job.

I understand what off label means. Health systems, corporate pharmacies and insurers are not going to open themselves up to the liability that comes with non FDA approved treatments though. That’s why you had to find an independent pharmacy.
aka take our vaccine that doesn't work OR FUCKING DIE............

Only high dollar treatments are allowed.................No money in the cheap drugs.........poor things.

Americans have died because of this..................nothing new with FauChi who killed a lot of people during AIDs pushing a drug to make money........

Anyone who ditches the cheap drugs for treatment are MURDERERS.

Except it’s not FDA approved for Covid treatments. Don’t expect many pharmacies to operate outside of compliance.
Do you find it ironic, pathetic, or both that it was YOOUUUUUU all along with every stupid hypocritical pot puffing hippy on the left that were and are the big corporate puppets this entire time. I mean AAALLLLL along it was YOOOUUUU and people like YOOOUUUU.

Isn't life just a big shit box of ironies? Now dance puppet.

The liability is on my doctor who prescribes the medication.

Why should the pharmacy have any say in that?

This is why I say it has nothing to do with safety or liability and everything to do with politics.

If the pharmacy said "we don't want to face the liability of prescribing the morning after pill", you would be livid.

This isn't any of their business. For all the pharmacist knows I just came back from Madagascar with onchocerciasis.

If you have a legal prescription... pharmacy, just do your job.
The morning after pill is an FDA approved treatment. There is no liability in the same regard.
Use your brain. Law suits cost money. The best way to avoid them is to toe the line.

aka take our vaccine that doesn't work OR FUCKING DIE............

Only high dollar treatments are allowed.................No money in the cheap drugs.........poor things.

Americans have died because of this..................nothing new with FauChi who killed a lot of people during AIDs pushing a drug to make money........

Anyone who ditches the cheap drugs for treatment are MURDERERS.
It is your choice to make of course. The vaccine is free and readily available BTW.

Do you find it ironic, pathetic, or both that it was YOOUUUUUU all along with every stupid hypocritical pot puffing hippy on the left that were and are the big corporate puppets this entire time. I mean AAALLLLL along it was YOOOUUUU and people like YOOOUUUU.

Isn't life just a big shit box of ironies? Now dance puppet.
Looks like you’re dancing. I’m good.

What vaccine is that..........they actually made one that works.........NEWS TO ME.

So why are you siding with the fuckers whos policy killed hundreds of thousands of Americans,

Why are you murdering Americans?
:oops:
You believe what you want and choose accordingly. Just don’t expect the world to accommodate you in your bad decisions.

The morning after pill is an FDA approved treatment. There is no liability in the same regard.
Use your brain. Law suits cost money. The best way to avoid them is to toe the line.
There is no liability here either.

It's a made up bullshit excuse.

Have you never seen a prescription before?

Screenshot_20220130-194609.png

Screenshot_20220130-194532.png

Screenshot_20220130-194334.png

Do you see a notation indicating what the medication is being prescribed for?

eagle1462010

I had it last March but won’t take the booster
That is your choice...........And in a Free Country it SHOULD BE A CHOICE.

Be different if the dang thing actually worked...........5 years from now many people may very well regret having got those jabs..........no telling what the escaping spike proteins will do to other organs by then. Hopefully nothing..........We shall see...........

What is the Authoritarian right....................................

It is forcing pharmacists to fill prescriptions they do not wish to fill.

I assume you also agree with pharmacists being forced to fill the morning after pill?

It is forcing pharmacists to fill prescriptions they do not wish to fill.

I assume you also agree with pharmacists being forced to fill the morning after pill?
Who the fuck are they to deny an OFF LABEL PRESCRIPTION..............We are supposed to allow DOCTORS TO BE DOCTORS.

The FUCKING CHEAP DRUGS WORK BITCH.

You pos GOV'T LAPDOG

You do the Authoritarian right proud. I bet your party masters are so very proud of you
Oh STFU YOU GOV'T TROLL............I don 't give a flying fuck what you have to say anymore.

The DRUGS WORK........PERIOD......People like you are MURDERING AMERICANS.........Now go get 5 more jabs you gov't troll clown.

Forum List

Back