Kansas event underlines the need for more guns

Supposedly he was refused entry into the club and got his ass kicked by people waiting in line when he refused to leave. Shot a few rounds then ran to his car to get a bigger gun.
Thank God the bouncer took him out or it would have been far worse.

The bar is owned by a former Chiefs player and apparently does this for most games.
Notice the perpetual underwear stains don't care about this as they are too busy assisting these scumbags.

+ 1 part dumbass.
No, you are not allowed near me.
Straight guys make you nervous?
Criminals do, and you are criminal scum.
Naw, my record is clean here in the states.
So you haven't been caught yet.
Been caught at what Mikey?

I'm not some bloody tRumpling, hiding in the shadows.

Don't accuse me of your faults.

Depends, are these idiots here who are always bragging about their gun, threatening civil war, and that kinda stuff "law abiding citizens"?

More so than you. This country was founded on the principles of INDIVIDUAL freedoms. Anyone who attempts to take away those freedoms is an enemy of the COTUS, thus an enemy of the PEOPLE.
Wrong-o!

People who think war is fun, or shooting people is fun are not the folks we want armed. Neither are folks with the current conservitard paranoid delusions.

Talking about arming yourself and stocking up on ammunition just in case the election doesn't go your way is a red flag.

Bring on the confiscation.

No one who was at the demonstration yesterday thought war is "fun". Only morons, such as yourself, think that way. You are the classic progressive loon. You want to disarm the law abiding, but let the violent criminal element back out onto the street to prey on the innocent. You are filth.
Bullshit.

And you know it is. These idiot have never been in any words real fight and they are really hoping to start one.

Yes, I KNOW that you are indeed shit. You have never once made a post here that was reasonable. Not one. You are an extremist.
You know nothing, boy.

Nope. Every gun owner is on temper-tantrum, one drink, one bad day or bad decision, from murder.

I have lots of guns and I get pissed off and pissed drunk on occasion and havent felt the need to kill anyone,even though a lot of em deserved it.

why-blame-guns-for-violent-people.jpg
We take cars away from people caught drinking and driving.

Yes but you do not ban ALL cars because of a FEW who drink and drive, you Leftists literally want to take ALL guns off ALL legal gun owners and do not say no you do not because given the chance that is EXACTLY what you would do.
He also does not say that a driver not charged with drunk driving just hasn't done it yet.
One poor decision away from it.

No, you are not allowed near me.
Straight guys make you nervous?
Criminals do, and you are criminal scum.
Naw, my record is clean here in the states.
So you haven't been caught yet.
Must be true since he keeps claiming that a law abiding firearms owner just has not committed a crime yet,
Way to misinterpret.

Well done.

Depends, are these idiots here who are always bragging about their gun, threatening civil war, and that kinda stuff "law abiding citizens"?

So they brag about their guns. So what? Am I going to brag about my guns today then commit a home invasion at your house tonight? I've bragged about my motorcycles for 60 years but I've never intentionally run over or killed anyone.
Your bikes weren't designed and built for killing people.

Duh.

Every shooter was once a law abiding gun owner. I say we stop the problem at the source.

No. TENS of MILLIONS of law abiding gun owners vs minimal amount of criminals.
Nope. Every gun owner is on temper-tantrum, one drink, one bad day or bad decision, from murder.

I have lots of guns and I get pissed off and pissed drunk on occasion and havent felt the need to kill anyone,even though a lot of em deserved it.
So far.

Yeah....I guess there's always the off chance of meeting you.
Oh look, the law abiding gun owner just threatened to shoot me.

Anyone surprised?

You children cannot resist the temptation to try out your toys.

Two dead and 15 injured after shooter opens fire outside Kansas bar | Metro News

At least two people have died after a gunman opened fire while punters were queuing up outside a bar in Kansas City, Missouri. At least a further 15 have been injured following the incident and three are understood to be in a critical condition, said police. The attack took place at around 11.30pm on Sunday outside 9ine Ultra Lounge, near East US Highway 40. A police spokesman said responding officers found ‘a chaotic scene’ and had to call in back-up from across the city. When they arrived at the scene, two people were found dead, including a woman in the bar car park.

So absolutely no need for any gun control whatsoever.
Said the person who lives in a country that has knife control laws. Can you still buy a hammer without a waiting period in London?

So far.

Anyone surprised?

You goaded him into replying in kind since you repeatedly called him a killer

So far.

Anyone surprised?

No, I didn't.

So far.

Anyone surprised?

No, I didn't.
I think its clear that you did goad him

So far.

Anyone surprised?

You even suck as a liar.

So far.

Anyone surprised?

You even suck as a liar.
Which part of what I said was a lie Mikey?

I am more concerned when driving that I might get hit by another driver than shot with a gun. In fact when I am out in public, I don't worried about getting shot.

I know of one person that was shot by an illegal gun owner, I know of no one personally shot by a legal gun owner. I know of many who have died in automobile accidents and I know of several people that have died of a drug overdose. We aren't concerned about those deaths, just gun deaths. Politics drives those wanting to confiscate legal items from law abiding citizens.

Am pro gun & anti gun nut. Use to be a lot of people had a gun or two, most ALL were trained in how to use them, gun safety, people hunted with people they knew. Now we have a whole new breed of gun owners, I call them power owners, that feeling of power with a gun in your hand. no longer just a tool for hunting or fun.

Am pro gun & anti gun nut. Use to be a lot of people had a gun or two, most ALL were trained in how to use them, gun safety, people hunted with people they knew. Now we have a whole new breed of gun owners, I call them power owners, that feeling of power with a gun in your hand. no longer just a tool for hunting or fun.
Not every gun owner is an expert marksman

many people are being driven to gun ownership by the violence in America and the threat by liberals to take guns away from law abiding citizens

Are you in fear that a law-abiding citizen might have a gun or that a criminal has a gun? Which one would be more likely to shoot you?

More so than you. This country was founded on the principles of INDIVIDUAL freedoms. Anyone who attempts to take away those freedoms is an enemy of the COTUS, thus an enemy of the PEOPLE.
Wrong-o!

People who think war is fun, or shooting people is fun are not the folks we want armed. Neither are folks with the current conservitard paranoid delusions.

Talking about arming yourself and stocking up on ammunition just in case the election doesn't go your way is a red flag.

Bring on the confiscation.

Again........over 600 million guns in private hands, over 18.6 million people with permits to carry......and our gun murder rate went down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%......

You have nothing ....... nothing you believe about guns and gun owners is even remotely true or accurate.......

Why should we listen to anything you say?
2010_gun_homicide_rates_in_high-income_countries.png

This is why. Its pretty much the same every year. Gun owners killing people in huge numbers every year.
So... you can't come up with a sound reason;
Thanks.

Forum List

Back