Kansas event underlines the need for more guns

There was a murder in Machynlleth about 7 years ago. A little girl was kidnapped and murdered by a paedo.
.Murder of April Jones - Wikipedia
Nothing since then.

And now, Wales is giving pedophiles easy access to, and influence over children in your public schools. On top of the Islamist child-rape gangs with which you openly side, I think we can expect to see a lot more of this sort of crime in the future, than in the past.

Guns are not the problem. Criminals are the problem. Especially pedophiles, and especially those who allow pedophilia to be normalized and mainstreamed.

Are you in fear that a law-abiding citizen might have a gun or that a criminal has a gun? Which one would be more likely to shoot you?
Depends, are these idiots here who are always bragging about their gun, threatening civil war, and that kinda stuff "law abiding citizens"?

More so than you. This country was founded on the principles of INDIVIDUAL freedoms. Anyone who attempts to take away those freedoms is an enemy of the COTUS, thus an enemy of the PEOPLE.
Wrong-o!

People who think war is fun, or shooting people is fun are not the folks we want armed. Neither are folks with the current conservitard paranoid delusions.

Talking about arming yourself and stocking up on ammunition just in case the election doesn't go your way is a red flag.

Bring on the confiscation.

Again........over 600 million guns in private hands, over 18.6 million people with permits to carry......and our gun murder rate went down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%......

You have nothing ....... nothing you believe about guns and gun owners is even remotely true or accurate.......

Why should we listen to anything you say?
2010_gun_homicide_rates_in_high-income_countries.png

This is why. Its pretty much the same every year. Gun owners killing people in huge numbers every year.

You don't know what you are talking about.....legal gun owners don't kill people....as you have been told over and over again, our gun problem exists because the democrat party keeps letting repeat, violent felons out of prison over and over again...

You still haven't answered these basic questions.........

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own guns, but now carry them for self defense, our gun murder rate went down 49%...

With what you believe....how do you explain that?

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own but now carry guns our gun crime rate went down 75%....

With what you believe,.....how do you explain that?

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own guns but carry them for self defense, our violent crime rate went down 72%.....

With what you believe, how do you explain that?

Nothing you believe about guns is supported by actual facts, the truth, or reality on the ground......how do you justify your believes beyond simply not liking guns?

------
Over the last 27 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 18.6 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
The anti-gun hypothesis and argument.....

More Guns = More Gun crime regardless of any other factors.

Actual Result:

In the U.S....as more Americans own and carry guns over the last 26 years, gun murder down 49%, gun crime down 75%, violent crime down 72%

The result: Exact opposite of theory of anti-gunners....

In Science when you have a theory, when that theory is tested....and the exact opposite result happens...that means your theory is wrong. That is science....not left wing wishful thinking.

Whatever the crime rate does......as more Americans owned more guns the crime rate did not go up....so again...

Britain...
More Guns = More Gun Crime
Britain had access to guns before they banned them.....they had low gun crime, low gun murder.
They banned guns, the gun murder rate spiked for 10 years then returned to the same level...
Your Theory again....
More guns = More Gun Crime
Guns Banned creates no change? That means banning guns for law abiding gun owners had no effect on gun crime.
When your theory states one thing, and you implement your theory, and nothing changes....in science, that means your theory is wrong...
-------

Maine tops ‘safest states’ rankings four years after removing major gun restriction

When Maine passed a “Constitutional Carry” law allowing Maine residents to carry a concealed firearm without any special permit in 2015, opponents of the law forecast a dangerous future for the state. They said the new law would hurt public safety and put Maine kids at risk.

One state representative who opposed the bill went so far as to say it would give Mainers a reason to be afraid every time they went out in public or to work.

Another state representative suggested the law would lead to violent criminals with recent arrests and convictions legally carrying handguns.

-----

Now four years later, Maine has been named the safest state in the nation according to US News and World Report’s public safety rankings, which measures the fifty states based on crime data.

Ranking as the top safest state for violent crime and fourth for property crime, Maine edges out another New England state, Vermont, for the top spot. Of note, Vermont also is a “Constitutional Carry” state. New Hampshire ranks third in the national rankings, giving New England all three of the top spots in the nation.

In 2018, Maine was edged out by Vermont in the same “safest states” ranking, but declared the best state overall in the broader “Crime and Corrections” category.

In 2017, using a different methodology, Maine was ranked second among the fifty states in the “Crime and Corrections” category and also second in the categories used to rank the “safest states.”

The U.S. News and World Report “Best States” rankings are built in partnership with McKinsey & Company, a firm that works closely with state leaders around the nation.

Maine has also ranked at the top of other state rankings. WalletHub.com recently ranked Maine second in “Personal and Residential Safety” among the fifty states, and third overall.

Again........over 600 million guns in private hands, over 18.6 million people with permits to carry......and our gun murder rate went down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%......

You have nothing ....... nothing you believe about guns and gun owners is even remotely true or accurate.......

This is why. Its pretty much the same every year. Gun owners killing people in huge numbers every year.
Yeah, but it's just culture.
And violent computer games.
That may just be an indicator of the culture, but it DOES NOT HELP.
Apart from the fact that we have these games over here and it has no impact on our murder rate.

Moron....you banned and confiscated guns and it had no impact on your gun murder rate......except for the immediate 10 years after the ban when you had increased gun murder.....now, you have about the same as before you banned guns...

And you still haven't addressed any of these questions...

n the U.S. as more Americans not only own guns, but now carry them for self defense, our gun murder rate went down 49%...

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own but now carry guns our gun crime rate went down 75%....

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own guns but carry them for self defense, our violent crime rate went down 72%.....

Nothing you believe about guns is supported by actual facts, the truth, or reality on the ground......how do you justify your believes beyond simply not liking guns?

------
Over the last 27 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 18.6 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Actual Result:

In the U.S....as more Americans own and carry guns over the last 26 years, gun murder down 49%, gun crime down 75%, violent crime down 72%

In Science when you have a theory, when that theory is tested....and the exact opposite result happens...that means your theory is wrong. That is science....not left wing wishful thinking.

Whatever the crime rate does......as more Americans owned more guns the crime rate did not go up....so again...

Britain...
Britain had access to guns before they banned them.....they had low gun crime, low gun murder.
They banned guns, the gun murder rate spiked for 10 years then returned to the same level...
Your Theory again....
Guns Banned creates no change? That means banning guns for law abiding gun owners had no effect on gun crime.
When your theory states one thing, and you implement your theory, and nothing changes....in science, that means your theory is wrong...

--

Am pro gun & anti gun nut. Use to be a lot of people had a gun or two, most ALL were trained in how to use them, gun safety, people hunted with people they knew. Now we have a whole new breed of gun owners, I call them power owners, that feeling of power with a gun in your hand. no longer just a tool for hunting or fun.

Wrong......

As more Americans own and carry guns our gun murder rate has not increased, our gun crime rate has not increased...in fact, both have gone down.

No. TENS of MILLIONS of law abiding gun owners vs minimal amount of criminals.
Nope. Every gun owner is on temper-tantrum, one drink, one bad day or bad decision, from murder.

I have lots of guns and I get pissed off and pissed drunk on occasion and havent felt the need to kill anyone,even though a lot of em deserved it.
So far.

Yeah....I guess there's always the off chance of meeting you.
Oh look, the law abiding gun owner just threatened to shoot me.

Anyone surprised?

You children cannot resist the temptation to try out your toys.

You should be happy.
Did I not confirm your suspicions?

I have lots of guns and I get pissed off and pissed drunk on occasion and havent felt the need to kill anyone,even though a lot of em deserved it.
So far.

Yeah....I guess there's always the off chance of meeting you.
Oh look, the law abiding gun owner just threatened to shoot me.

Anyone surprised?

You children cannot resist the temptation to try out your toys.
You even suck as a liar.
Which part of what I said was a lie Mikey?
All of it, even the punctuation.

Why do you demand that we drastically increase our violent crime rate in order to strip our citizens of their right to defend themselves? Specifically, how is that a great idea?

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
By James Slack
UPDATED:18:14 EST, 2 July 2009

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

i-DBZ3hqP-L.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'This is a damning indictment of this government's comprehensive failure over more than a decade to tackle the deep rooted social problems in our society, and the knock on effect on crime and anti-social behaviour.

Read more: The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Daily Mail Online

UK is violent crime capital of Europe
That bollox has been debunked too many times. The source is the Conservative Party who were trying to discredit the Labour government.

Okay yes but we are WRONGLY at # 2 on that list printed, this is not correct and never was correct and I have in my post # 224 illustrated with copy and paste graphs and links why it was never correct. Why the UK Conservative Party incorrectly slander my nation in that way having us at # 2 I do not know but it is NOT correct and never was correct.
Austria was not the target.The British government was the target.

Okay and okay. As of now in 2020 Wales is safe yes? I ask because as you know my Professor friend invite me on a Cultural Visit to Wales in June and my Mama is reading of the knife crime in the UK and she is worried already, thinking I might get at random stabbed, is she worrying for no reason or no?
There was a murder in Machynlleth about 7 years ago. A little girl was kidnapped and murdered by a paedo.
Nothing since then.

Terrible about that little girl, a situation like that would devastate a small community, what a monster that POS is, should have been lynched from the nearest tree.

Apart from the fact that we have these games over here and it has no impact on our murder rate.

This is correct other Western nations have the same violent computer games, the same access to some very violent films etc but there has to be some other below the surface problem in a section of the American Psyche that causes some to snap and become for a moment unhinged and go on a shooting spree. Many peoples get frustrated and/or have disappointments either in work or in their private lives BUT they don't go out and murder, they somehow are able to keep some control of their situation. I don't think it has ANYTHING to do with guns and their ability to have guns, I think the actual problem is something psychological.

America also has many more Serial Killers than our Continent has produced and killing at a horrific level that we have never seen eg. Ted Bundy, The Green River Killer, Henry Lee Lucas.

Many think that it's because America is so big and has such a huge population, I don't know perhaps that has something to do with it because Brasil also has a massive murder rate, not sure about their Serial Killer situation though.

Nothing since then.

And now, Wales is giving pedophiles easy access to, and influence over children in your public schools. On top of the Islamist child-rape gangs with which you openly side, I think we can expect to see a lot more of this sort of crime in the future, than in the past.

Guns are not the problem. Criminals are the problem. Especially pedophiles, and especially those who allow pedophilia to be normalized and mainstreamed.
Fucking cretin alert.

This is correct other Western nations have the same violent computer games, the same access to some very violent films etc but there has to be some other below the surface problem in a section of the American Psyche that causes some to snap and become for a moment unhinged and go on a shooting spree. Many peoples get frustrated and/or have disappointments either in work or in their private lives BUT they don't go out and murder, they somehow are able to keep some control of their situation. I don't think it has ANYTHING to do with guns and their ability to have guns, I think the actual problem is something psychological.

America also has many more Serial Killers than our Continent has produced and killing at a horrific level that we have never seen eg. Ted Bundy, The Green River Killer, Henry Lee Lucas.

Many think that it's because America is so big and has such a huge population, I don't know perhaps that has something to do with it because Brasil also has a massive murder rate, not sure about their Serial Killer situation though.
We all get provoked. But we dont have guns so the moment passes.

wrong....your country is being flooded wit illegal guns.......

Not all of us are willing to drop to our knees and offer oral to appease the stranger anger.

But everyone has access to a knife, so this is a psychological issue involving self control, that's what actually should be studied why a certain percentage are not able to have self control during a frustrating and angry moment.

The perpetrator of the OP article, he was refused entry to the bar and so he went to his car and got his gun and returned and starting shooting. Why? Why did he lose self control so badly that he felt his ONLY option was to start murdering peoples? He had ANOTHER option which was to let off his frustration by dropping a ton of F-Bombs at the bar owner and then go to another bar or even just go home and punch a hole in his door.

Depends, are these idiots here who are always bragging about their gun, threatening civil war, and that kinda stuff "law abiding citizens"?

More so than you. This country was founded on the principles of INDIVIDUAL freedoms. Anyone who attempts to take away those freedoms is an enemy of the COTUS, thus an enemy of the PEOPLE.
Wrong-o!

People who think war is fun, or shooting people is fun are not the folks we want armed. Neither are folks with the current conservitard paranoid delusions.

Talking about arming yourself and stocking up on ammunition just in case the election doesn't go your way is a red flag.

You don't know what you are talking about.....legal gun owners don't kill people....as you have been told over and over again, our gun problem exists because the democrat party keeps letting repeat, violent felons out of prison over and over again...

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own guns, but now carry them for self defense, our gun murder rate went down 49%...

------

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Actual Result:

Britain...
Your Theory again....
-------

Maine tops ‘safest states’ rankings four years after removing major gun restriction

When Maine passed a “Constitutional Carry” law allowing Maine residents to carry a concealed firearm without any special permit in 2015, opponents of the law forecast a dangerous future for the state. They said the new law would hurt public safety and put Maine kids at risk.

One state representative who opposed the bill went so far as to say it would give Mainers a reason to be afraid every time they went out in public or to work.

Another state representative suggested the law would lead to violent criminals with recent arrests and convictions legally carrying handguns.

-----

Now four years later, Maine has been named the safest state in the nation according to US News and World Report’s public safety rankings, which measures the fifty states based on crime data.

Ranking as the top safest state for violent crime and fourth for property crime, Maine edges out another New England state, Vermont, for the top spot. Of note, Vermont also is a “Constitutional Carry” state. New Hampshire ranks third in the national rankings, giving New England all three of the top spots in the nation.

In 2018, Maine was edged out by Vermont in the same “safest states” ranking, but declared the best state overall in the broader “Crime and Corrections” category.

In 2017, using a different methodology, Maine was ranked second among the fifty states in the “Crime and Corrections” category and also second in the categories used to rank the “safest states.”

The U.S. News and World Report “Best States” rankings are built in partnership with McKinsey & Company, a firm that works closely with state leaders around the nation.

Maine has also ranked at the top of other state rankings. WalletHub.com recently ranked Maine second in “Personal and Residential Safety” among the fifty states, and third overall.

Here is a "legal gun owner" who never killed anyone..........until he did.
stephen-paddock-las-vegas-shooter-photo.jpg

But everyone has access to a knife, so this is a psychological issue involving self control, that's what actually should be studied why a certain percentage are not able to have self control during a frustrating and angry moment.

The perpetrator of the OP article, he was refused entry to the bar and so he went to his car and got his gun and returned and starting shooting. Why? Why did he lose self control so badly that he felt his ONLY option was to start murdering peoples? He had ANOTHER option which was to let off his frustration by dropping a ton of F-Bombs at the bar owner and then go to another bar or even just go home and punch a hole in his door.
These questions are never asked though.

Wrong-o!

------

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Actual Result:

Britain...
Your Theory again....
-------

-----

stephen-paddock-las-vegas-shooter-photo.jpg

600 million guns, over 18.6 million people carrying guns for self defense, over 18 million AR-15s in private hands.....27,000 people in Virginia, thousands with guns, hundreds with AR-15s....

Our gun murder rate...down 49%....

Please explain how this happened.

Our gun crime rate...down 75%...

Please explain how this happened.

You refuse to answer those questions......and cherry pick the few non-felons who commit murder with guns.......out of 320 million people........

Meanwhile...Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives...from rape, robbery and murder..

------

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Actual Result:

Britain...
Your Theory again....
-------

-----

The other day I was VERY angry at someone, VERY angry, I own guns and as I'm in the military I also have access to machine guns, but I didn't take my anger out by going out with my guns and shooting peoples. So if I can show self control in an angry situation why can't others? As I said it HAS to be a psychological problem with this other crowd.

They are asked, and they are ignored by you and the other anti-gun extremists....but don't worry, you will need to ask those questions in Britain fairly soon....illegal guns are flooding your country, your police are getting attacked, having their manpower and resources cut, and your 3rd World males are running your drug gangs......

No they are not and they should be, I think it's crucial that these questions are asked. You have to get to the underlining problem, it's below the surface, it's in the mind, it should be probed. When you still have the underlining problem, as long as it's ignored then this type of carnage will keep happening.

We don't know a great deal about the perpetrator, was he on medications? Was he on the wrong medications? Was he even off his medications? Does he have a previous criminal record and if so why was he still allowed to have a gun? In my opinion if anyone is on certain medications they should not be able to have a gun and certainly if they have a previous criminal record they should not be able to have a gun, of course I mean a criminal record for violence and not for not paying a fine or whatever. With that though even if you are not allowed by law to have a gun there is always a way to get a gun on the Black Market.

When people live in a free country, the state does not remove their rights until -after- they do something to warrant same, and then only through due process.
Should you ever live in a free country, you'll understand.

Forum List

Back