Kansas event underlines the need for more guns

How about the freedom to go have a beer without being in mortal.danger?
No such freedom exists, anywhere.
You live in a sad, sad world.

Thank goodness it isn't reality.

Are you in fear that a law-abiding citizen might have a gun or that a criminal has a gun? Which one would be more likely to shoot you?
Depends, are these idiots here who are always bragging about their gun, threatening civil war, and that kinda stuff "law abiding citizens"?

Did they actually break any laws?

No such freedom exists, anywhere.

Are you in fear that a law-abiding citizen might have a gun or that a criminal has a gun? Which one would be more likely to shoot you?
Depends, are these idiots here who are always bragging about their gun, threatening civil war, and that kinda stuff "law abiding citizens"?

More so than you. This country was founded on the principles of INDIVIDUAL freedoms. Anyone who attempts to take away those freedoms is an enemy of the COTUS, thus an enemy of the PEOPLE.
Wrong-o!

People who think war is fun, or shooting people is fun are not the folks we want armed. Neither are folks with the current conservitard paranoid delusions.

Talking about arming yourself and stocking up on ammunition just in case the election doesn't go your way is a red flag.

Bring on the confiscation.

Again........over 600 million guns in private hands, over 18.6 million people with permits to carry......and our gun murder rate went down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%......

You have nothing ....... nothing you believe about guns and gun owners is even remotely true or accurate.......

Why should we listen to anything you say?

The United States is a very, well, unusual country.

There are a lot of very, very, very bad individuals here. Many are born here and many arrive every day.

Here in the Los Angeles area, hardly a day passes now without a murder or beating or hit-and-run being reported.

So, sadly, Americans need their guns.

The police never prevent crime. They only clean up after the crime. So citizens have no choice but to defend themselves.

Because of our Holy Right to own a gun, as many as we want, as big and fast as we want, we do not accept any personal responsibility for the damage that our overabundance of easily procurred weapons has done in this country. We have young people shooting each other in the streets, and husbands shooting wives, and people who have gone off the deep end firing away at total strangers at bars, concerts, etc. And every single person who opposes responsible regulation on those guns due to the Holy Second Amendment is enabling mindless needless murders. 10,000 HOMICIDES a year. Not accidents, not suicides. 10,000 people killed by another with a GUN. Only 7% of homicides are caused by teenagers so don't try giving me that "It's all the gangs' fault," either.
If anything else were causing 10,000 deaths a year, whether it was a defective appliance or a disease, the government would be all over it. Not guns though, because of the Holy Right.
Well, fuck that.

Why do you demand that we drastically increase our violent crime rate in order to strip our citizens of their right to defend themselves? Specifically, how is that a great idea?

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
By James Slack
UPDATED:18:14 EST, 2 July 2009

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

i-DBZ3hqP-L.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'This is a damning indictment of this government's comprehensive failure over more than a decade to tackle the deep rooted social problems in our society, and the knock on effect on crime and anti-social behaviour.

Read more: The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Daily Mail Online

UK is violent crime capital of Europe
That bollox has been debunked too many times. The source is the Conservative Party who were trying to discredit the Labour government.

Okay yes but we are WRONGLY at # 2 on that list printed, this is not correct and never was correct and I have in my post # 224 illustrated with copy and paste graphs and links why it was never correct. Why the UK Conservative Party incorrectly slander my nation in that way having us at # 2 I do not know but it is NOT correct and never was correct.
Austria was not the target.The British government was the target.

Okay and okay. As of now in 2020 Wales is safe yes? I ask because as you know my Professor friend invite me on a Cultural Visit to Wales in June and my Mama is reading of the knife crime in the UK and she is worried already, thinking I might get at random stabbed, is she worrying for no reason or no?
There was a murder in Machynlleth about 7 years ago. A little girl was kidnapped and murdered by a paedo.
.Murder of April Jones - Wikipedia
Nothing since then.

More so than you. This country was founded on the principles of INDIVIDUAL freedoms. Anyone who attempts to take away those freedoms is an enemy of the COTUS, thus an enemy of the PEOPLE.
Wrong-o!

People who think war is fun, or shooting people is fun are not the folks we want armed. Neither are folks with the current conservitard paranoid delusions.

Talking about arming yourself and stocking up on ammunition just in case the election doesn't go your way is a red flag.

Again........over 600 million guns in private hands, over 18.6 million people with permits to carry......and our gun murder rate went down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%......

You have nothing ....... nothing you believe about guns and gun owners is even remotely true or accurate.......

2010_gun_homicide_rates_in_high-income_countries.png

This is why. Its pretty much the same every year. Gun owners killing people in huge numbers every year.

Wrong-o!

This is why. Its pretty much the same every year. Gun owners killing people in huge numbers every year.
Yeah, but it's just culture.

Wrong-o!

And violent computer games.

Wrong-o!

That may just be an indicator of the culture, but it DOES NOT HELP.

Wrong-o!

I would agree that illegal gun owners are a problem, just like illegal immigration is a problem. Legal gun owners and legal immigrants are not the problem. I fail to see how you can’t or won’t make the distinction. You are either dishonest or just plain dumb.

Wrong-o!

That may just be an indicator of the culture, but it DOES NOT HELP.
Apart from the fact that we have these games over here and it has no impact on our murder rate.

Wrong-o!

I would agree that illegal gun owners are a problem, just like illegal immigration is a problem. Legal gun owners and legal immigrants are not the problem. I fail to see how you can’t or won’t make the distinction. You are either dishonest or just plain dumb.
A lot of your killers are "legal" gun owners. Guns are the problem. The chart tells you that.

..who shot up the Kansas nightclub. How about that folks, a convicted felon democrats released to prey on us while the filthy bastards try to disarm us all. Gun laws protect us very well don't they?

Police identify gunman in mass shooting outside Kansas City bar

****** felon.jpg

^^ Look, a white supremacist!

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -- Police continue to investigate after a mass shooting took place at a nightclub Sunday night.

Two people were killed, one of whom was the shooter. At least 15 people were injured.

The shooter is identified as 29-year-old Jahron Swift of Kansas City, Missouri. He has a record meaning he shouldn’t have had a gun, but he has several.

(KCPD)

The shooter is identified as 29-year-old Jahron Swift of Kansas City, Missouri. He has a record meaning he shouldn’t have had a gun, but he has several.

Police said that an armed private security guard at the club shot and killed Swift about 11:30 p.m. just outside of 9ine Ultra Lounge located in the 4800 block of Noland Road.

The victim is 25-year-old Raeven A. Parks of Kansas City.

Police identify gunman in mass shooting outside Kansas City bar

Wrong-o!

A lot of your killers are "legal" gun owners. Guns are the problem. The chart tells you that.

Actually most murders are committed by people who are not legally illegible to possess firearms.

Like I said we make the choice to ignore 70% of all murders because they take place in our poorest inner cities and are mostly minorities killing other minorities.

Wrong-o!

Actually most murders are committed by people who are not legally illegible to possess firearms.

Like I said we make the choice to ignore 70% of all murders because they take place in our poorest inner cities and are mostly minorities killing other minorities.
This one was as well.

Ok lookie! It was an ex felon negro who couldn't own a gun legally...

Supposedly he was refused entry into the club and got his ass kicked by people waiting in line when he refused to leave. Shot a few rounds then ran to his car to get a bigger gun.
Thank God the bouncer took him out or it would have been far worse.

The bar is owned by a former Chiefs player and apparently does this for most games.

Because there are more law abiding gun owners than there are not, I know Leftists are FANATICAL about taking guns off LAW ABIDING gun owners, I mean there's some ulterior motive for that, perhaps it has to do with Bernie Sanders and his wanting to put ALL Trump supporters into Gulags or whatever, difficult to do IF ALL of them are armed etc a lot easier IF they were ALL unarmed.
Every shooter was once a law abiding gun owner. I say we stop the problem at the source.

No. TENS of MILLIONS of law abiding gun owners vs minimal amount of criminals.
Nope. Every gun owner is on temper-tantrum, one drink, one bad day or bad decision, from murder.

I have lots of guns and I get pissed off and pissed drunk on occasion and havent felt the need to kill anyone,even though a lot of em deserved it.
So far.

Yeah....I guess there's always the off chance of meeting you.

No. TENS of MILLIONS of law abiding gun owners vs minimal amount of criminals.
Nope. Every gun owner is on temper-tantrum, one drink, one bad day or bad decision, from murder.

I have lots of guns and I get pissed off and pissed drunk on occasion and havent felt the need to kill anyone,even though a lot of em deserved it.
Idiot asking me: You mix alcohol and guns?
Me: Yes.
Idiot: How can you do that?
Me: Three parts alcohol one part gun.

Nothing better than a 12 pack,50 lbs of tannerite and a high powered rifle.
Have your friends say goodbye in advance just in case.

Why would I do that?

Idiot asking me: You mix alcohol and guns?
Me: Yes.
Idiot: How can you do that?
Me: Three parts alcohol one part gun.
+ 1 part dumbass.
No, you are not allowed near me.
Straight guys make you nervous?
Criminals do, and you are criminal scum.
Naw, my record is clean here in the states.

So what are you wanted for in Mehico?

Wrong-o!

The "chart" makes no such claim. Prove your case because so far you have provided nothing to show most murders are by legal gun owners.

Forum List

Back