Kanye meets with Trump, but keeps reason a mystery

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Kanye meets with Trump, but keeps reason a mystery | Page Six

Have to give it to Trump, when it is said he listens to all opinions and perspectives, this is certainly true. Apparently they have known each other for some time, not surprising with Trumps interest in celebrity.

I don't know anything about this guys music or his life but I did read he was going through some problems. Hopefully he takes care of himself as he has had some emotional issues.

Have to give it to Trump, when it is said he listens to all opinions and perspectives, this is certainly true. Apparently they have known each other for some time, not surprising with Trumps interest in celebrity.

I don't know anything about this guys music or his life but I did read he was going through some problems. Hopefully he takes care of himself as he has had some emotional issues.

Oh please. I'm all for giving Trump credit......but, not for meeting Kanye. Come on man.

Oh please. I'm all for giving Trump credit......but, not for meeting Kanye. Come on man.

He says he has known him for some time. Whatever the case, Trump is as big a name in New York as any, if he is going to remain there for the time being, he appears to be willing to meet with all kinds of people. Might have just had been a request for help of some kind, I don't know, they wouldn't say, Trump just said they spoke about "life".

Hey, I'm just reporting the news as it were, I would much rather hear about some great policy ideas of have him doing an interview, it is what it is.

Yeah I dont really much know about Kanye , but just one more brick, Trump is loosening on the democrat black wall.

He says he has known him for some time. Whatever the case, Trump is as big a name in New York as any, if he is going to remain there for the time being, he appears to be willing to meet with all kinds of people. Might have just had been a request for help of some kind, I don't know, they wouldn't say, Trump just said they spoke about "life".

Hey, I'm just reporting the news as it were, I would much rather hear about some great policy ideas of have him doing an interview, it is what it is.

I hear you. I just think his time could be better spent. That's all.

Maybe I never noticed but I don't recall such intrigue in any other presidential election. Maybe Trump just generates excitement.

guy is a hip hopping punk but if he can be enticed by the TRUMP then thats cool , maybe the punk can entice other hip hopping punks to support the TRUMP !!

lots of young hip hopping punks like the TRUMP , they like his lifestyle , style and swagger . I imagine that its the same with some older people . --- --- heck , I like TRUMP so I imagine that young hip hop types also like the TRUMP . Plus I think that TRUMP has already asked , what do you have to lose ??

This isn't related to this story really, but in many ways Trump is sort of the classic "hyper American", the alpha-male, the guy spiking the ball after the touchdown. He is most interesting to many as some of us grew up with him being the man synonymous with money, wealth and success. Seeing him in politics AND actually WINNING is astounding to us who grew up with him being in the spotlight. Whether people like to admit it or not, it's entertaining, because for so long he was seen as an entertainer and celebrity even though we know he made his wealth in business.

As an example, I was watching the movie Home Alone again since it's that time of year, my wife and I laughed at seeing Trump in the movie. I mean the guy was just everywhere, one of the most unabashed self promoter (I imagine Kayne understands this). We all know his shtick but to see him overcome all odds and win the presidency has to be the biggest upset and story of my lifetime, certainly political. I watched this election closely for the first time in my life, there has never been anything like it.

I heard some hip hop star (I don't know who he was, sorry) saying that hip hop culture inherently supports (even if sometimes grudgingly) and understands Trump because he is "boss" (his word not mine). He suggested that everyone looks up to a guy like him because he is living the American Dream: rich, does and says what he wants and doesn't care what other people think. Furthermore, nothing anyone can do about it. He said he's the ultimate example of what hip hop culture espouses to be.

likely that if I were TRUMP that i'd be USING the punk . Course I might get to like the punk just like the TRUMP may like the punk Carbineer !!

this video is what I mean by style plus you can see TRUMPS style as he slaps that black guy on the back in the video of the [punk west] meeting . Trump is at ease and familiar with both the punk [west] and his people . And this video even though it is show shows the TRUMPS style and swagger even though its staged it is COOL . --- ---

Kanye has been suffering from a severe mental breakdown. He was recently placed in a mental hospital. It's only natural his insanity would lead him to fall in love with DJ Trump.

plus TRUMP has said plus shown by his actions [Taiwan] and words on china that he is going to at least TRY to set the world straight by putting America and Americans first !!

Kanye has been suffering from a severe mental breakdown. He was recently placed in a mental hospital. It's only natural his insanity would lead him to fall in love with DJ Trump.
----------------------------------------------- insanity , ok with me . Course maybe the punk[west] has seen the light and now wants to be NORMAL G5000 !!

Forum List

Back