Kanye West Claims He Would Be Killed For Saying He Is A Trump Supporter

Is that why you voted against the John Lewis Voting Rights Bill, is that why you are against the George Floyd Police Reform Bill? What have Republicans done in the advance of black folks since Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation?

Lots of civil rights bills and otehr shit. Every Republcian president tries to address various issues. Nixon desegregated southern schools. Trump had his prison reform bill. I'd have to look what others did, I don't have it off the top of my head.

BUt, there has been a bi-partisan consensus on equality and civil rights for blacks sinse the mid 60s. The questions have been HOW to best reach the goal, not whether to do it or not.

Your pretense otherwise is very divisive and also a lie.

Lots of civil rights bills and otehr shit.
Nothing specific just civil rights bills and shit. Smfh.
Every Republcian president tries to address various issues. Nixon desegregated southern schools. Trump had his prison reform bill. I'd have to look what others did, I don't have it off the top of my head.
Oh I thought Brown vs Board of Education desegregated schools and then Kennedy and Johnson enforced it.
BUt, there has been a bi-partisan consensus on equality and civil rights for blacks sinse the mid 60s. The questions have been HOW to best reach the goal, not whether to do it or not.

So 60yrs later and they still haven't figured it out, is that what you are saying? I am still waiting for you to post something concrete, not a bunch of ifs and buts.

How do you know that West is not being sincere?

He's mentally ill. Kim Kardashian has complained that the Republican Party in general, has taken advantage of West's mental illness.

I wonder about any black person or any woman who supports this iteration of the Republican Party. Why would you vote for a party that doesn't treat you as an equal??? They oppose the ERA, universal health care for all, and wage equality. They're working hard to re-segregate the USA.

If you're not a rich, white male, Republicans aren't doing squat for you.

Yep. To be expected you'd vote for him. You like black people when they say exactly what you (as a white man) want to hear.
Who you vote for is of no concern to me. I believe Kanye did run in 2020.
Did you vote for him? :)

For my part, I like when ALL people have the freedom to say exactly what they like, unless it's an immediate threat to people's ACTUAL lives (being offended it not a threat to your life, btw).

But you Cancel Culture Freaks are not about that, so here we are.

Err, I immediately followed with a couple of specific examples. Adn those Civil Rights bills were national policy.

Oh I thought Brown vs Board of Education desegregated schools and then Kennedy and Johnson enforced it.

Nixon desegregated more southen schools than either of them. He moved against teh places where the resistance was strongest and most organized.

So...yeah, like I said, we have always been pushing to "raise up" blacks. Any claim otherwise is divisive shit talk.

So 60yrs later and they still haven't figured it out, is that what you are saying?

I was clear. The debate in this country on Civil Rights is nto about whether or not to have them for minorities, but HOW to best have them for minorities.

Since the mid 60s, there has been no administration on either side, that has not supported with word AND deed, equality for blacks/minorities.

I am still waiting for you to post something concrete, not a bunch of ifs and buts.

You are actively ignoring data placed right in your face. You have to be dishonest, becasuee your position is wrong. All the way down.

He's mentally ill. Kim Kardashian has complained that the Republican Party in general, has taken advantage of West's mental illness.

I wonder about any black person or any woman who supports this iteration of the Republican Party. Why would you vote for a party that doesn't treat you as an equal??? They oppose the ERA, universal health care for all, and wage equality. They're working hard to re-segregate the USA.

Well the Democrats support biological men competing with our daughters on high school sports teams and thereby destroying their hopes of any college scholarships. But of course, the Left is obsessed with sex so all these men have to say is that they feel like women and they're made in the shade, amirite?

So 60yrs later and they still haven't figured it out, is that what you are saying? I am still waiting for you to post something concrete, not a bunch of ifs and buts.
Embrace the culture. Black culture is not African. It is clownish. and it is dangerous; And it exists with massive inflows of taxpayers' donations and private side extortions.

That's not what Superbadbruther is saying. He is attacking Kanye as a willful SELLOUT, who is joining in and supporting evul wacism, in order to curry favor with the evul white man.

YOUR posititon seems to be that he is sincere. And you assume he has to be crazy to agree withe evul republicans.

That puts on you my side in this debate. So, start acting like it. Defend West.

We do treat blacks as equals. The ERA was about women. It would have mandated shit like women in combat roles, so we didn't support it. Yes, If I was black I would also not support that.

(that was before my time. I have not really looked that that issue in detail. But that is the gist of my understanding of it)

Lots of civil rights bills and otehr shit. Every Republcian president tries to address various issues. Nixon desegregated southern schools. Trump had his prison reform bill. I'd have to look what others did, I don't have it off the top of my head.

There is no such "bi-partisan" consensus. The Republican Party has done everything possible to undo the Voting Rights Act, and the Civil Rights Act.

What makes the Kardashian family so special? In fact, why are they existing not as working-class people? They go through lovers/marriages like a knife through soft butter. And they even change genders.

Embrace the culture. Black culture is not African. It is clownish. and it is dangerous; And it exists with massive inflows of taxpayers' donations and private side extortions.

What an ignorant asshole you truly are. Every day in every way, you prove yourself to be a complete waste of skin, just like your hero, Donald Trump.

There's a guy who's truly 'clownish'. Scared of his own shadow, violently lashing out at everyone and everything. Sexually insecure about his 'tiny hands'.

There is no such "bi-partisan" consensus. The Republican Party has done everything possible to undo the Voting Rights Act, and the Civil Rights Act.

Democrats want to keep Black children in failing inner city public schools even though BLACK FAMILIES want school choice.

That's racist. Right?

What makes the Kardashian family so special? In fact, why are they existing not as working-class people? They go through lovers/marriages like a knife through soft butter. And they even change genders.

The ONLY reason I brought up the Kardashians is that Kim was MARRIED to Kanye West and knows about his mental health problems. I have never lost one minute of time paying watching their stupid show because the only thing these women are famous for is sex tapes and plastic surgery.

The ONLY reason I brought up the Kardashians is that Kim was MARRIED to Kanye West and knows about his mental health problems. I have never lost one minute of time paying watching their stupid show because the only thing these women are famous for is sex tapes and plastic surgery.

Aged Leftist hippies are so judgmental aren't they?

What happened to them? geez

Yep. To be expected you'd vote for him. You like black people when they say exactly what you (as a white man) want to hear.
Who you vote for is of no concern to me. I believe Kanye did run in 2020.
Did you vote for him? :)
At least Trump doesn't put on a phoney ignorant Black accent like Hillary. Trump doesn't pander. No one can pander like a Democrat. Makes me want to throw up.

I made numerous points to support my argument. YOu failed to address any of them.

That is you losing the argument.

This is for you.

1665241731386.png

Forum List

Back