Kari Lake obliterates reporters on “election deniers”. She has the receipts!

"FACTS" which you or the rest of your cuck, alt-right brotherhood have yet to prove. :auiqs.jpg:

Oh snowflake...it just isn't going to turn out like you think.

Your savior lost. He's done. As is your belief system. I know, it's frightening.

But...hey, almost everything in that dossier..has been proven. And let's face it..the pee..pee stuff, his BFF Pootey has that...LOL.
It's friggin hysterical that your great white savior had Russian hookers pee on the bed Obama slept in. :auiqs.jpg:
Squeal louder. You've got a bit less than three weeks. Have at it.

Rubbish...

Unlike the Insurrection you staged in Seattle at Chaz, there were no firearms at the Reichstag Fire - other than those carried by Nancy Pelosi's Palace Guard.

I understand that to a democrat, the American flag is like a Cross is to a vampire (no offense to vampires intended) - but flag doesn't really shoot anything - well it shoots down your dreams of death camps, but no projectiles...

And she has the most ignorant brainwashed voters in the world, the GOP base...

We are smarter and more successful than you. The poorest of the poor, the least successful and children LOVE the Democratic Party.

"FACTS" which you or the rest of your cuck, alt-right brotherhood have yet to prove. :auiqs.jpg:

What would you know of facts? You morons think Bigfoot faked the Moon landing and that Russia changed billions of votes in 2016.

All you do is spout alt-Reich and Blue-Anon conspiracy idiocy.

Oh snowflake...it just isn't going to turn out like you think.

Right - you Nazis will rule for a thousand years.

Your savior lost. He's done. As is your belief system. I know, it's frightening.

My preference is DeSantis. But if Trump runs in 2024, he'll beat any Nazi you filthy scum put forth. Quid Pro, Kim Jong Newsom, maybe you can run Stacy Abrams who can call Trump an election denier? Wouldn't that be special?

But...hey, almost everything in that dossier..has been proven.

But hey, you're a fucking liar with utterly no connection to reality.

The dossier was crafted by the Kremlin for their client, Hillary Clinton. Proven by IG Horowitz.

You Nazis just think it's safe to recycle old lies - maybe people forgot and you can get away with them, this time.

And let's face it..the pee..pee stuff, his BFF Pootey has that...LOL.
It's friggin hysterical that your great white savior had Russian hookers pee on the bed Obama slept in. :auiqs.jpg:

And let's face it, you face a Red Tsunami and are melting down with panic - you'll tell any lie - no matter HOW stupid in you desperation to hold power.

Less than a month until you vermin are booted from office. Think Quid Pro will contrive a "crisis" and be "forced" to cancel the election?

What would you know of facts? You morons think Bigfoot faked the Moon landing and that Russia changed billions of votes in 2016.

All you do is spout alt-Reich and Blue-Anon conspiracy idiocy.

Right - you Nazis will rule for a thousand years.

My preference is DeSantis. But if Trump runs in 2024, he'll beat any Nazi you filthy scum put forth. Quid Pro, Kim Jong Newsom, maybe you can run Stacy Abrams who can call Trump an election denier? Wouldn't that be special?

But hey, you're a fucking liar with utterly no connection to reality.

The dossier was crafted by the Kremlin for their client, Hillary Clinton. Proven by IG Horowitz.

You Nazis just think it's safe to recycle old lies - maybe people forgot and you can get away with them, this time.

And let's face it, you face a Red Tsunami and are melting down with panic - you'll tell any lie - no matter HOW stupid in you desperation to hold power.

Less than a month until you vermin are booted from office. Think Quid Pro will contrive a "crisis" and be "forced" to cancel the election?
Do you have to wind yourself up before you vomit your bile out on the board? Or does it just come naturally? :)
Whether you like it or not, you savior is corrupt, and the simple fact of the matter is that he did most of the damage himself.
And when he lost his re-election bid, he pitched a fit about it.

Now you've got Kari Lake singing the song you love and you idiots lap it up like it was liquid candy.

The difference being that a losing sitting President of the United States did not summon and incite Insurrection and assault on the Congress of the United States.
Your side insists Trump said to drink bleach.

Fuck off.

Your side insists Trump said to drink bleach.

Fuck off.
Inject disinfectants is what he said. Last I looked, bleach was a disinfectant.
The Poison Control Center had to put out a warning not to do so after Trump suggested injecting them. :)

Two of the funniest minutes of Trump's presidency. That and introducing UV light into the body "in some other way". :auiqs.jpg:

I can’t wait to vote for her!

She brought a basket of lies, and only the dumbest of the dumb fall for her bullshit.

Hillary Clinton conceded the 2016 election on November 9, 2016. The day after the election.

She did not try to force states to "find" fake votes for her.

She did not try to force the vice president to de-certify the election.

She did not create illegal fake electors.

She did not encourage an insurrection.

Kari Lake's "receipts" are good for nothing but toilet paper.

You are such a rube!

Forum List

Back