Kari Lake obliterates reporters on “election deniers”. She has the receipts!

The fuck you did.

You are full on pathological.

Then why didn't you, rather than spewing hate and flat out lying that you quoted Trump?

Because you're a pathological liar.

Here is what Trump actually said - through the lens of the hostile DNC propaganda corps;

You'll tell any lie for your Nazi Reich.

You are without honor or integrity - a pathological liar.

LOL. He said it. Deal with it. Your savior was a moron. And you are a moron for supporting him.
Don't you have Stormfront meeting about to start? :)

thanks for backing me up fool. There's nothing about votes being changed or stolen by a conspiracy of anybody, just the Russians hacking of democratic politicians emails and their social media misinformation. Hell Hillary won the popular vote and 80,000 votes would have changed many electoral votes.
:206: :auiqs.jpg: :dunno:

how many people did you speak to that said they'd changed their vote if the misinformation was true? Don't forget that Dossier that went out that was done by Hitlery as misinformation. But that's okay in your world. you're psychotic.

He seems to think that foreign news sources that regurgitate what they get from the left leaning media in the States is somehow more accurate.
shit dude, the media makes shit up that demofks run on.

He seems to think that foreign news sources that regurgitate what they get from the left leaning media in the States is somehow more accurate.
Even so, what I posted was the democrats on video speaking. Not anyone else,

The democrats have been election deniers since at least 2000.

how many people did you speak to that said they'd changed their vote if the misinformation was true? Don't forget that Dossier that went out that was done by Hitlery as misinformation. But that's okay in your world. you're psychotic.
Of course Hillary never used the dossier, and it has never been proven or discredited, sounds just like trump to me, in fact he has already admitted doing worse to women. Everything you know is misinformation, that's what the GOP base is based on. Change the damn channel, try journalism and reality someday.

I proved he didn't - yet you keep lying,

Are you under the care of a psychiatrist?

Of course Trump said we should look into injecting disinfectants

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it’d be interesting to check that.

Even so, what I posted was the democrats on video speaking. Not anyone else,

The democrats have been election deniers since at least 2000.
Of course they are actual journalists to whom the truth is all important. As a proud member of the garbage brainwashed GOP base, you would not understand....

shit dude, the media makes shit up that demofks run on.
such as, super duper? We have facts and journalists, you have bought off garbage propaganda and conspiracy Internet nut jobs... Try reality. Everything you know is wrong.

Your first sentence I do not understand lol... Your definition of misinformation is misinformation. Lol

such as, super duper? We have facts and journalists, you have bought off garbage propaganda and conspiracy Internet nut jobs... Try reality. Everything you know is wrong.
you got propaganda and the demofks eat it like candy.

Forum List

Back