Kari Lake obliterates reporters on “election deniers”. She has the receipts!

Fucking liar.

thanks for backing me up fool. There's nothing about votes being changed or stolen by a conspiracy of anybody, just the Russians hacking of democratic politicians emails and their social media misinformation. Hell Hillary won the popular vote and 80,000 votes would have changed many electoral votes.

Then there's the fact that everything you know is crap propaganda, super duper. No election fraud no global warming hoax vaccination hoax or any of the other ridiculous conspiracies Oh my God pedophilia running rampant God knows what else. You hate Democrats because of pure hateful propaganda, including lots that come from Russia China and Iran, brainwashed functional moron anti American putinist.

Unlike the Insurrection you staged in Seattle at Chaz, there were no firearms at the Reichstag Fire - other than those carried by Nancy Pelosi's Palace Guard.

I understand that to a democrat, the American flag is like a Cross is to a vampire (no offense to vampires intended) - but flag doesn't really shoot anything - well it shoots down your dreams of death camps, but no projectiles...
What a crock of $hit. You Rumpian window-lickers are full of it clean up to your ears. False equivalency. It's not going to stand. Believe it.

Your side insists Trump said to drink bleach.

Fuck off.
That has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that Rumpians assaulted the Congress of the United States on January 6, 2021... at his behest...

Do you have to wind yourself up before you vomit your bile out on the board? Or does it just come naturally? :)
Whether you like it or not, you savior is corrupt, and the simple fact of the matter is that he did most of the damage himself.
And when he lost his re-election bid, he pitched a fit about it.

Now you've got Kari Lake singing the song you love and you idiots lap it up like it was liquid candy.

The level of hypocrisy from you Nazis is just astounding. Some scumbag who backs Bought and Paid for Quid Pro Joe calling ANYONE corrupt is beyond that pale. It's like a pile of shit telling garlic it smells bad.

You're simply absurd.

And THEN you bitch about objecting to elections?

Fucking Nazi hypocrite.

Inject disinfectants is what he said.

Lying fuck.

Last I looked, bleach was a disinfectant.
The Poison Control Center had to put out a warning not to do so after Trump suggested injecting them. :)

Lying fuck
Two of the funniest minutes of Trump's presidency. That and introducing UV light into the body "in some other way". :auiqs.jpg:

You're a fucking moron.

Stupid, stupid, stupid Nazi.

Damn, she beat the media like rented mules and came off lookin' fine doing it. ;)

She beat the media by equating herself to Hillary Clinton??

face-palm-gif.278959

Lake here is also totally Fos. No Democrat has ever said that votes were changed or that there's a conspiracy to change votes, they're all talking about absolute garbage propaganda that entices voters and having the Russians hacking her emails and giving them to the Republicans to go on and on and on about with absolutely no actual evidence, just spinning emails along with their GOP super idiot James Comey....
You forgot to mention Murdoch.

Except he said it.

I quoted EXACTLY what he said.

The fuck you did.

You are full on pathological.

You can even go to the official whitehouse.gov site to get the actual transcript.

Then why didn't you, rather than spewing hate and flat out lying that you quoted Trump?

Because you're a pathological liar.

Here is what Trump actually said - through the lens of the hostile DNC propaganda corps;

You'll excuse anything for your great white savior, won't you? :)

You'll tell any lie for your Nazi Reich.

You are without honor or integrity - a pathological liar.

Forum List

Back