That would be a third confirmation.

Troll

Beck fans sure get cranky when you put down their hero.

Not a Beck fan. But thanks for the fourth confirmation that you lack any ability to debate.

You're really making yourself looking silly.

th

Yeah of course you are not which is evident by how interested and offended you are by this thread.

I think most here are interested by you and and your idiocy. People comment on your nonsense for the same reason they slow down to gawk at a wreck on the highway.

'

Our rulers will have no trouble in raising up other swindlers to lie and to mislead the moronic American people.

"You can fool some of the people all of the time -- and those are the ones you want to concentrate on."
---George W. Bush, Gridiron Club Dinner, March 31, 2001

The fact that you don't realize how dumb you look having an orgasm over Glen Beck losing his voice is what is ironic here.

I listen to the man occasionally, but calling me a "fan" or a graduate of Glen Beck U is a big stretch. We get that you disagree with Beck. I disagree with Rachel Maddow, but don't throw a party when she breaks a nail.

The fact that you don't realize how dumb you look having an orgasm over Glen Beck losing his voice is what is ironic here.

I listen to the man occasionally, but calling me a "fan" or a graduate of Glen Beck U is a big stretch. We get that you disagree with Beck. I disagree with Rachel Maddow, but don't throw a party when she breaks a nail.

Occasionally = every day hanging on his every word and tear.

Forum List

Back