Free speech is clearly one of the Left's biggest bête noires.

Weather by "shut up", speech codes, hecklers veto's or by pushing "political correctness " they just can't take rational (or otherwise) argument on it's face.

"Somebody stop that guy... he's talking..." - Liberal Pussy

Beck believes in God so God must be the one who silenced him so God must be a liberal.

Glenn Beck lost his voice, Limbaugh has hearing problems, Hannity better schedule an eye exam.

While I'm no great fan of any of those guys, your attempt to discredit them is rather lame. I supposed when you're incapable of criticizing with specificity, logic or reason, it's best to launch a childish attack akin to a grade school taunt...:doubt:

Pathetic, really.

If you'd like to point out something specific they said...a policy position or actual stated opinion...then feel free to come back and debate with the grown ups.

Yeah not a fan, I believe that one.

That you think a libertarian would be a fan of those guys only exposes your ignorance.

But thanks for proving my point about your inability to criticize with any specificity, logic or reason. :eusa_whistle:

While I'm no great fan of any of those guys, your attempt to discredit them is rather lame. I supposed when you're incapable of criticizing with specificity, logic or reason, it's best to launch a childish attack akin to a grade school taunt...:doubt:

Pathetic, really.

If you'd like to point out something specific they said...a policy position or actual stated opinion...then feel free to come back and debate with the grown ups.

That you think a libertarian would be a fan of those guys only exposes your ignorance.

But thanks for proving my point about your inability to criticize with any specificity, logic or reason. :eusa_whistle:

Libertarians are right wing hacks that want to get high legally.

If noose4 was King George, his reply to the Declaration of Independence would have been a comment about Jefferson's ability to speak only 5 languages.

If Ernie had a brain he wouldnt be a Beck fan.

Did someone say I was a Beck fan?
I listen to a wide range of commentary. If I'm in the car when Beck is on, He is generally on my radio. I used to listen to Air America, as well. What ever happened to Liberal Talk Radio?

Oh! That's right. There was no one listening to them because they lacked substance, much like your posts here.

Last edited:
Glenn Beck lost his voice, Limbaugh has hearing problems, Hannity better schedule an eye exam.

Pathetic, really.

So, you got nothing. Why am I not surprised?

If noose4 was King George, his reply to the Declaration of Independence would have been a comment about Jefferson's ability to speak only 5 languages.

If Ernie had a brain he wouldnt be a Beck fan.

Did someone say I was a Beck fan?
I listen to a wide range of commentary. If I'm in the car when Beck is on, He is generally on my radio. I used to listen to Air America, as well. What ever happened to Liberal Talk Radio?

Oh! That's right. There was no one listening to them because they lacked substance, much like your posts here.

Wide range being Beck to Limbaugh.

Wow. That's how you back up your claim in the OP? Thanks AGAIN for proving my point about your inability to criticize with any specificity, logic or reason.

You're really not very good at this. Really.

Karma?

Karma would be you losing your voice because you want other people to.

However, this hasnt shut Glenn up. He's still exposing the administration.

Somebody sprEading evil with their voice then losing their voice indeed fits the concept of Karma.

Do pro abortion lefties consider the concept of Karma when they are killing out of convenience? Doubtful.

Wow. That's how you back up your claim in the OP? Thanks AGAIN for proving my point about your inability to criticize with any specificity, logic or reason.

You're really not very good at this. Really.

Looks like another dope smoking rightie to me.

Glenn Beck?s teary-eyed silent monologue: ?My vocal chords [sic] are paralyzed? | The Raw Story

I am a fan of Glenn Beck. I have thought for a couple of years, now, that he is depressed. He carries much pain. He is watching the values of the country he grew up loving, go down in flames and he worries, as do I.

The kind of values where you make fun of a rivals wife's miscarriage?

Karma?

Karma would be you losing your voice because you want other people to.

However, this hasnt shut Glenn up. He's still exposing the administration.

Somebody sprEading evil with their voice then losing their voice indeed fits the concept of Karma.

Do pro abortion lefties consider the concept of Karma when they are killing out of convenience? Doubtful.

Dont know, I am pro life.

Looks like another dope smoking rightie to me.

That would be a third confirmation.

Troll

Beck fans sure get cranky when you put down their hero.

Not a Beck fan. But thanks for the fourth confirmation that you lack any ability to debate.

You're really making yourself looking silly.

th

Forum List

Back