🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kasich v Trump: Forget Size, It's The Condition Of The Hands That Matters..

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
I guess Kasich is set apart from Trump in a certain way that might be appealing to Trump's followers. Between the two of them one will be in the Oval Office ready and knowledgeable of how to wrestle with Congress. We all know that if Congress doesn't even remotely care for the POTUS, it's a stalemate.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but the Trumpsters' biggest complaint is that nothing is getting done in Washington. But with Trump, who most of Congress can't stand, there will be stalemate after stalemate after stalemate. Four more years of word battles and nothing getting done. I hope they like the debates because they're going to see about four more years of the same while the economy nose dives. This election isn't just about POTUS. It's about the Legislative Branch's ability to work with POTUS. It will be an orange Obama. Hey, they both like to talk and hear the sound of their own voices..

Between the two men, Trump and Kasich that is, one of them will actually accomplish change for the better in DC. And it will be the one able to work with Congress and use the veto pen when necessary instead of as a weapon of childish punishment. Trump will be resisted. Kasich will be too but he'll actually wind up overcoming that from sheer experience of how to navigate both sides of the aisle. He's created jobs in his state by wrestling with the establishment there. But unlike Trump, he won't be tempted to go too far in the interest of "making a deal" and sell out the people who voted him in Office if it suits him..

Also, for the working classes which seem to support Trump, notice he has soft, manicured hands. Don't pay attention to what size they are..lol.. In contrast, Kasich hands are weathered and leathery; ie: he has used them. I doubt highly that Donald Trump has done a single day of manual labor. So saying he's for something that he's never done is a bit odd.

I guess Kasich is set apart from Trump in a certain way that might be appealing to Trump's followers. Between the two of them one will be in the Oval Office ready and knowledgeable of how to wrestle with Congress. We all know that if Congress doesn't even remotely care for the POTUS, it's a stalemate.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but the Trumpsters' biggest complaint is that nothing is getting done in Washington. But with Trump, who most of Congress can't stand, there will be stalemate after stalemate after stalemate. Four more years of word battles and nothing getting done. I hope they like the debates because they're going to see about four more years of the same while the economy nose dives. This election isn't just about POTUS. It's about the Legislative Branch's ability to work with POTUS. It will be an orange Obama. Hey, they both like to talk and hear the sound of their own voices..

Between the two men, Trump and Kasich that is, one of them will actually accomplish change for the better in DC. And it will be the one able to work with Congress and use the veto pen when necessary instead of as a weapon of childish punishment. Trump will be resisted. Kasich will be too but he'll actually wind up overcoming that from sheer experience of how to navigate both sides of the aisle. He's created jobs in his state by wrestling with the establishment there. But unlike Trump, he won't be tempted to go too far in the interest of "making a deal" and sell out the people who voted him in Office if it suits him..

Also, for the working classes which seem to support Trump, notice he has soft, manicured hands. Don't pay attention to what size they are..lol.. In contrast, Kasich hands are weathered and leathery; ie: he has used them. I doubt highly that Donald Trump has done a single day of manual labor. So saying he's for something that he's never done is a bit odd.

Kasich is a none issue save for his capacity to maybe take Ohio and possibly force a convention. He's unquestioningly the most qualified candidate the republicans have left on the field. And I've shared my thoughts on his qualifications and record, citing Kasich as the most rational candidate the republicans have.

Alas, the republican voters couldn't have cared less. And gave Kasich the cold shoulder. He's dead last of the current candidates, with 37 delegates to Trumps 380. Kasich has pulled about 6% of the popular vote. Nor does Kasich have any credible path to victory.

It simply won't be him. Its a two man race: Trump and Cruz.

upload_2016-3-8_20-13-47.png

gnarled weathered hands ^^

upload_2016-3-8_20-21-2.png

The Trump Clan ^^ Just off work from a long day pulling green chain at a lumber mill...(you can tell by their hands how hard they work) Yep, Trump. Candidate who "IS" the Average American Joe... Definitely a group that will go to bat for the average Joe when the chips are down and tough calls have to be made...

To quote Trump himself: "YOU'RE FIRED!!"

Last edited:
Enough with the hands already.
Well besides the more vulgar references, you can tell a lot about a man's character by looking at his hands. I'm always leery of men with soft manicured hands as they age into their 70s. Trump will be 70 this June.

Barf. This crap is getting old. And Rubio started it. Is he so desperate?

Kasich isn't going to win. I'm sorry, I know you like him and all... but that's the facts man.

If there were any remote possibility of Kasich coming out of nowhere, it would have been apparent tonight in Michigan. He can probably win Ohio but that's going to be about it for him. You can't win the nomination with one state.

I like Kasich personally... I always have. He seems like a nice guy and he is fair and reasonable... BUT.. he has a problem much like Marco Rubio, John McCain and others... he tends to capitulate to left-wing agenda memes. He is too stupid to realize how the left advances their agenda through repeating rhetorical memes.. like "climate change" for example. He favors the amnesty bills... He is just too eager to jump on the PC bandwagon in order to be popular in the moment.

We need a strong leader right now and Kasich is too much of a follower.

I don't care for him that much. He is too much a part of the GOP establishment.

Rubio 'started it'? For fuck sake, this is a presidential campaign. That may mean jack shit to republicans, but for the rest of us this is a national embarrassment. Your leading candidate literally tried to convince us he had a big penis.

You couldn't write this shit. And your best excuse is to sound like a 4 year old who got in a fight with your little sister? 'But momma....she started it'.

Act like adults.

Rubio 'started it'? For fuck sake, this is a presidential campaign. That may mean jack shit to republicans, but for the rest of us this is a national embarrassment. Your leading candidate literally tried to convince us he had a big penis.

You couldn't write this shit. And your best excuse is to sound like a 4 year old who got in a fight with your little sister? 'But momma....she started it'.

Act like adults.
Like when Biden assured America that Obama has a "big stick"?

Act like adults.

I said the truth. Rubio started in on Trumps hands, and was implying other things. You do not like what I post? Put me on ignore.

And FYI I have no ""leading candidate''.
Thirdly...I will say what I want, when I want, within the rules.

Act like adults.

I said the truth. Rubio started in on Trumps hands, and was implying other things. You do not like what I post? Put me on ignore.

You gave me a pathetic excuse for Trump's behavior. Your leading candidate literally went on national television....and talked about his dick.

This is what you consider presidential? Holy fuck, what is wrong with the Republican party that this disgrace of a debate and fiasco of a primary is considered normal....let alone presidential?

Act like adults.

You gave me a pathetic excuse for Trump's behavior. Your leading candidate literally went on national television....and talked about his dick.

This is what you consider presidential? Holy fuck, what is wrong with the Republican party that this disgrace of a debate and fiasco of a primary is considered normal....let alone presidential?

sleepy-smiley.gif

Hillary's barking is very Presidential though, right? :lol:

Act like adults.

sleepy-smiley.gif

Laughing...so first Rubio is responsible for Trump's crass and vulgar behavior. And now you're blaming Hillary. Apparently the person *least* responsible for the hapless, stupid shit coming out Trump's mouth...is Trump.

Sigh...in the party of 'personal responsibility', its always someone else's fault. Just FYI....this is what brought your party down to its current humiliating depths, with your debates becoming a national embarrassment.

Laughing...so first Rubio is responsible for Trump's crass and vulgar behavior.
Yep. Get what ya give. He brought up the small hands thing...and Trump patted Little Marco on his pointy little head.
And no. I am NOT for Trump. I just calls 'em as I see's 'em.

I ain't voting this go round. They all suck.

Act like adults.

sleepy-smiley.gif

Laughing...so first Rubio is responsible for Trump's crass and vulgar behavior. And now you're blaming Hillary. Apparently the person *least* responsible for the hapless, stupid shit coming out Trump's mouth...is Trump.

Sigh...in the party of 'personal responsibility', its always someone else's fault. Just FYI....this is what brought your party down to its current humiliating depths, with your debates becoming a national embarrassment.

You skeered. Get over it. Go find someone else to attack...shoo.

Forum List

Back