Kate Steinle murderer found not guilty of murder.

So what would happen if an American citizen shot a firearm he or she found on the sidewalk in San Francisco and happen to kill illegal aliens?
You mean one who stole the gun from a car of a BLM agent. Shot a woman, then kicked the gun into the bay? San Fran Fucking Cisco would give that AMERICAN life in prison. Thanks for asking.

Shot the ground and it ricocheted and hit the woman.

You have evidence he stole it? I didn't hear that come out of the trial.

The fact that it was in his possession is prima facie evidence that he stole it. Guns are very valuable to the criminal element in SF and there is ZERO chance that it was just laying around.

The jury decision was unanimous.

7 felony convictions
5 deportations
Ice had a hold placed on him and the city let him go anyway. The city is guilty of negligent homicide imo. I hope they pay DEARLY.

He deserves the death penalty.
WTF......this is worse than the OJ case

mexicans LOve
When we need Spanish interpreters in the courtroom, when most of the jurors speak English, something seems broken here. We can't expect immigrants to acclimate, or accept English common laws, I don't know who "we" are anymore.
There never was a "we"....
"W,e the people.. is a delustion?
Seems it is. Sorry for the black pill.
So what is the problem deporting illegal alien murders, then?

mexicans LOve
When we need Spanish interpreters in the courtroom, when most of the jurors speak English, something seems broken here. We can't expect immigrants to acclimate, or accept English common laws, I don't know who "we" are anymore.
I have no idea. Sounds like a great plan to me.

mexicans LOve

What would be the problem of executing them?

At least take him to Gitmo.

So how is this at least not involuntary man slaughter?
Because San Fransicko.

I watched about an hour of news coverage on this as they argued back and forth and no one asked this question.

Maybe I'm the crazy one.

I can just picture the left winged prosecution sipping on some tea during the trial and offering no evidence.

What a disgrace.

By reading;

{Six men and six women — three of whom are immigrants — will decide the fate of Jose Ines Garcia Zarate, who allegedly shot 32-year-old Steinle while she was sitting with her father on San Francisco’s Pier 14 in July 2015. Five alternate jurors, four men and one woman, were also chosen on Wednesday.}
Jury selected in Kate Steinle shooting trial

Three illegals were on the jury.

It was a kangaroo court that would NEVER convict a fellow illegal.

Dickhead

The article states that three immigrates were on the jury, not illegal.

Moron.

Retard, "immigrant" is California speak for illegal, shit fer brains,

Dickhead II

Legal immigrants are not illegal in any language.

Moron II

Retard, when people are legal, their status is not mentioned. These three were illegals from the sanctuary city.

No doubt you grasp this, but as a Maoist you advocate for anything that damages the nation you engage in treason against.

Dickhead III

Illegals cannot serve on juries, not even using your conservabonics.

And if you like Mao so much, why don't you marry him.

Moron III

California give illegals licenses, registers them to vote, and puts them on Juries.

Are you stupid? Scratch that, you are clearly retarded.

California's new undocumented jurors | CalWatchdog.com

You're a dumb one, it's why you're a Maoist.

Mexicans make this a bigger issue than it ever needed be. Follow the laws, or not, call down the thunder, You get the lightning. Most other immigrants from other countries follow American immigration laws. Mexicans don't get a freebie. Funny how fairness works.

Dickhead

The article states that three immigrates were on the jury, not illegal.

Moron.

Dickhead II

Moron II

Retard, when people are legal, their status is not mentioned. These three were illegals from the sanctuary city.

No doubt you grasp this, but as a Maoist you advocate for anything that damages the nation you engage in treason against.

Dickhead III

Moron III

California give illegals licenses, registers them to vote, and puts them on Juries.

Is he actually a maoist?

Dickhead II

Moron II

Dickhead III

Moron III

Is he actually a maoist?

Aren't all democrats?

Dickhead II

Moron II

Dickhead III

Moron III

Is he actually a maoist?

Aren't all democrats?
2edaPXU.jpg

This thread is rightwing ignorance, bigotry, hate, and contempt for the rule of law on full display.
Only left wing progressives hate the rule of law. That’s why they fully support illegal aliens, sanctuary cities, and no border security. They hate America, and want it fundamentally transformed into a third world shithole with no white people.

This thread is leftwing vile hatred, bigotry, and contempt for a lawful America.

Forum List

Back