Kate Steinle murderer found not guilty of murder.

Wow 25 pages already

Shooting of Kathryn Steinle - Wikipedia

He never got here through California. What the hell is wrong with you red states & your open borders?

Why did Texas send him here to California instead of dealing with his criminality themselves?

Actually it was your hero, the obummer who ordered ICE and Border Patrol to not do their jobs.
He was deported 5 times.

Everyone did their jobs except for red state open borders

Wrong. The asshole should have been stopped at the border but your hero welcomed him in with wide open arms. Once he is in the country there is no way to stop him till he has committed a crime. You really suck at this don't you.
Obama stopped open borders you republican clowns opened up

This is what gets me, he was found guilty on the felony possession of a firearm, yet not on involuntary manslaughter. Makes absolutely no sense.
You mean one who stole the gun from a car of a BLM agent. Shot a woman, then kicked the gun into the bay? San Fran Fucking Cisco would give that AMERICAN life in prison. Thanks for asking.

Shot the ground and it ricocheted and hit the woman.

You have evidence he stole it? I didn't hear that come out of the trial.

The fact that it was in his possession is prima facie evidence that he stole it. Guns are very valuable to the criminal element in SF and there is ZERO chance that it was just laying around.

Whoever the prosecution used as an expert witness was a moron. Guns can't just "go off". You have to pull the trigger. The second that trigger is pulled it is an act of volition, which means intent, which means at least criminally negligent homicide. This prosecutor is a moron of the first order.
Like when the drunken cheney shot his best friend in the face?

Which pertains to this thread how?

Wow 25 pages already

He never got here through California. What the hell is wrong with you red states & your open borders?

Why did Texas send him here to California instead of dealing with his criminality themselves?

Actually it was your hero, the obummer who ordered ICE and Border Patrol to not do their jobs.
He was deported 5 times.

Wrong. The asshole should have been stopped at the border but your hero welcomed him in with wide open arms. Once he is in the country there is no way to stop him till he has committed a crime. You really suck at this don't you.

What a contemptible lie.

This is what gets me, he was found guilty on the felony possession of a firearm, yet not on involuntary manslaughter. Makes absolutely no sense.
Shot the ground and it ricocheted and hit the woman.

You have evidence he stole it? I didn't hear that come out of the trial.

The fact that it was in his possession is prima facie evidence that he stole it. Guns are very valuable to the criminal element in SF and there is ZERO chance that it was just laying around.

Whoever the prosecution used as an expert witness was a moron. Guns can't just "go off". You have to pull the trigger. The second that trigger is pulled it is an act of volition, which means intent, which means at least criminally negligent homicide. This prosecutor is a moron of the first order.
Like when the drunken cheney shot his best friend in the face?

Which pertains to this thread how?
As an answer to the question raised in the post I quoted. You new at this?

at least criminally negligent homicide

Wow 25 pages already

He was deported 5 times.

What a contemptible lie.
You know anything about republican cheap labor policies? Work visas, etc. Reagan and the Bush's opening the floodgates?

You need to learn some history

We will see what he gets for the possession of a firearm by a felon conviction.

What do you cons want? You want to pay for the jails with higher taxes or a 6th deportation?

Wow 25 pages already

He was deported 5 times.

The governors of Arizona and Texas are not my heros.

Illegal immigration almost stopped totally under Obama. Net flow was OUT not in

Wow 25 pages already

He was deported 5 times.

The governors of Arizona and Texas are not my heros.

Illegal immigration almost stopped totally under Obama. Net flow was OUT not in

That's a laugh. They reported people stopped at the border as returns. The whole obummer admin was a lie of the first order, and imbeciles, like you, lapped it up.

He was deported 5 times.

What a contemptible lie.
You know anything about republican cheap labor policies? Work visas, etc. Reagan and the Bush's opening the floodgates?

You need to learn some history

I know the history. Reagan was a fool, and bush is a scumbag. Tell me something i don't know.

Last edited:
There were thousands of people a day coming here. We had crowded centers trying to process these illegals. That's what obama did.

He deserves the death penalty.
So much for innocent until proven guilty or even innocent after proven innocent if you are on the Right-wing hate list.
They only care about their racist beliefs. When George Zimmerman shot and killed an unarmed black teenager and was found not gulty, that was great. They hate blacks, they hate Mexicans, so killing those people is just fine for them.

So much for innocent until proven guilty or even innocent after proven innocent if you are on the Right-wing hate list.
They only care about their racist beliefs. When George Zimmerman shot and killed an unarmed black teenager and was found not gulty, that was great. They hate blacks, they hate Mexicans, so killing those people is just fine for them.

You seem to be ignoring the fact the zimmerman is Hispanic. Why is that?

Crazy racist trump called Garcia Zarate a murderer

another trump pathological lie

What would you call the multiple time felon and person who admittedly pulled the trigger that fired the gun that killed Kate? Her hairdresser?

I'm not ignoring it, but for American racists, there is a hierarchy of who they hate the most: blacks top the list. I think Muslims are second, Mexicans third (especially illegal aliens), etc. An Hispanic who is not Mexican is lower down. Zimmerman is not an alien, not Mexcian and half white, so he would be considered by our racists as less culpable in any negative situation than any black person. Their hate is well embedded and actually has a system. Zimmerman's mother is Peruvian and his father 'white' American. He was described as a 'white Hispanic.' They hate these types a whole lot less than blacks. The worst thing you can be in America, as far as our racists are concerned, has always been black. Now it is also Muslim. And coming up third are illegal Mexican immigrants.

I'm not ignoring it, but for American racists, there is a hierarchy of who they hate the most: blacks top the list. I think Muslims are second, Mexicans third (especially illegal aliens), etc. An Hispanic who is not Mexican is lower down. Zimmerman is not an alien, not Mexcian and half white, so he would be considered by our racists as less culpable in any circumstance than any black American. Their hate is well embedded and actually has a system. Zimmerman's mother is Peruvian and his father 'white' American. He was described as a 'white Hispanic.' They hate these types a whole lot less than blacks.n The worst thing you can be in America, as far as our racists are concerned, has always been black. Now it is also Muslim. And coming up third are illegal Mexican immigrants.

So, where do you get your racist american stats? There are indeed racists in America, but they are of every color and the violence in the USA is overwhelmingly black on black, so no racism involved at all. Just gang violence.

Are you trying to say that Kate Steinle was trying to kill that illegal by beating his head into the cement?

I'm not ignoring it, but for American racists, there is a hierarchy of who they hate the most: blacks top the list. I think Muslims are second, Mexicans third (especially illegal aliens), etc. An Hispanic who is not Mexican is lower down. Zimmerman is not an alien, not Mexcian and half white, so he would be considered by our racists as less culpable in any circumstance than any black American. Their hate is well embedded and actually has a system. Zimmerman's mother is Peruvian and his father 'white' American. He was described as a 'white Hispanic.' They hate these types a whole lot less than blacks.n The worst thing you can be in America, as far as our racists are concerned, has always been black. Now it is also Muslim. And coming up third are illegal Mexican immigrants.

So, where do you get your racist american stats? There are indeed racists in America, but they are of every color and the violence in the USA is overwhelmingly black on black, so no racism involved at all. Just gang violence.
I know about racism because my nephews are half black. When there are kids in the family, the adults are always protective about them and don't want them to be hurt either physically, mentally or emotionally. I have seen how racism works in America, in mainstream society. Gangs are another issue altogether.

Forum List

Back