Kate Steinle murderer found not guilty of murder.

Felon with a firearm, got off several rounds, ran after the shooting, threw the gun away. The jury couldn't even find this cretin guilty of manslaughter.
People like Jake celebrate today.
Why do you lie? One shot was accidentally fired. People like you and Flash are the reason why Trump's numbers are going south: because he has adopted your view of America, which real America rejects.

I did not lie. I had heard he had fired several other shots at sea lions, but I cannot find that information now. Obviously it's not true, but I did not lie.
Sure, you did: you said I celebrated the verdict. That's a lie.

What I wrote was that the prosecution fouled up.

[Qen a shut case. He admitted to taking a sleeping pill, finding the gun and it going off in his hand.You liberal scumbags have no honor. These were liberal cocksucking faggots that did this!Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Because I am right and you are wrong. Nothing new here. Fox reported it. He found a gun on the pier a week after a BLM agent lost it. He was playing with it. It went off. The ricochet hit the woman and killed her. No murder. The prosecution mischarged. Why do you confuse the truth with liberalism. I am no more a liberal than you care about America.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Being a bad shot should not be an excuse to let an illegal alien get away with murdering a girl with a stolen weapon.

Even if there was no premeditation then he should have been convicted of manslaughter or reckless endangerment or several other lesser crimes..

I guess in commie Libtard Kalifornia, which is supposes to be so anti right to keep and bear arms, if you are filthy ass Illegal you get to shoot people and get away with it.

There were illegals on the jury so Kate was never going to get justice. Great example of how these Liberal shitholes like San Francisco are totally out of control.

Rocket Man want to nuke an American city. Can we convince him that the city should be San Francisco? We could get that Kaepernick asshole, a lot of queers, a bunch of aging hippies, UC Berkeley and the Democrat dumbasses that run the city all at once. It would be a great service to this country.
Go away you traitor, wanting the NK's to hit the US with a nuke...

[Qen a shut case. He admitted to taking a sleeping pill, finding the gun and it going off in his hand.You liberal scumbags have no honor. These were liberal cocksucking faggots that did this!Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Because I am right and you are wrong. Nothing new here. Fox reported it. He found a gun on the pier a week after a BLM agent lost it. He was playing with it. It went off. The ricochet hit the woman and killed her. No murder. The prosecution mischarged. Why do you confuse the truth with liberalism. I am no more a liberal than you care about America.

Being a bad shot should not be an excuse to let an illegal alien get away with murdering a girl with a stolen weapon.

Even if there was no premeditation then he should have been convicted of manslaughter or reckless endangerment or several other lesser crimes..

I guess in commie Libtard Kalifornia, which is supposes to be so anti right to keep and bear arms, if you are filthy ass Illegal you get to shoot people and get away with it.

There were illegals on the jury so Kate was never going to get justice. Great example of how these Liberal shitholes like San Francisco are totally out of control.

Rocket Man want to nuke an American city. Can we convince him that the city should be San Francisco? We could get that Kaepernick asshole, a lot of queers, a bunch of aging hippies, UC Berkeley and the Democrat dumbasses that run the city all at once. It would be a great service to this country.
You confused what I wrote with what Otto wrote, and attributed his words to me. You are still hung over.

You agree with me that the prosecution fouled up.

An illegal, when held in American courts, is entitled to the same Rule of Law as you and me.

You need to grow up, or move to Russia where you will be happier.

Moonglow makes much more since on ignore.

Moonglow makes much more since on ignore.
Sure . . . because he can't correct your silly remarks.

As soon as the defense laid down the sob story about him having a second grade level education, the case was closed. We all know how libtards are...
No, please inform us about ourselves since you know more about it than we do....Please elaborate....
You're a bunch of bleeding heart pussies who are soft on criminals.
THat's why we have so much crime. Democrats let them loose over and over.

Yeah, by agreeing to Mexicans on the jury who would never vote against their own. Reconquista, baby.
They are American citizens.

The prosecution mischarged.

How the fuck do you know Moon Bat? Kalifornia is a filthy ass commie state where you don't have to produce proof of citizenship for anything. That keeps the filthy Democrats in power.

There were three illegals on the jury. Only in Kalifornia can you have something like that happen.

Yeah, by agreeing to Mexicans on the jury who would never vote against their own. Reconquista, baby.
They are American citizens.

The prosecution mischarged.

How the fuck do you know Moon Bat? Kalifornia is a filthy ass commie state where you don't have to produce proof of citizenship for anything. That keeps the filthy Democrats in power.

There were three illegals on the jury. Only in Kalifornia can you have something like that happen.
Regressive always know everything.

The asshole was acquitted by a jury of stupid Kalifornia Moon Bats because he used the "I was only shooting at sea lions" defense.

5E5544C9-0A9A-4B6C-9A42-3AC7B59F57DF-377717.JPG

Oh look Flash wants all courts to work on his whim, since he knows nothing of the legalities of the case he prefers to create rhetoric and propaganda...

Forum List

Back