Kate Steinle murderer found not guilty of murder.

She deserved to die for being white, right sploogy?

no, her death was a tragedy.

Just like the other 33,000 gun deaths we have every year because the NRA needs to make a shitload of money.

White people cannot expect the rule of law if minorities make up the jury or the judge.

Fuck everyone of them.

But you don't have a problem when mostly white juries send minorities to prison, every day.

My theory is that the wetback was strolling peacefully along eating skittles and talking to his mamasita when Stienle attacked and tried to rape him.

Pretty obvious.

Just think of all these stupid Moon Bats that hate the Confederacy for not wanting to be a part of the Union but support these red states and their massive opposition to Federal law.

One thing about it. These Moon Bats have shot themselves in the foot by being politically correct. Trump will get his permission from Congress to defund Sanctuary cities now. That will fuck up a lot of Moon Bats.

unlikely... but do dream on.

No one is going to care about this case in a week, no matter how much Faux News screams about it.

For Trump, it served its purpose

He got the fear and hysteria about illegal immigrants that he wanted

Mexico is sending its worst people over here and they are murdering our citizens
We need a wall

Fox News let down their base

They had a beautiful blonde woman killed
They had a scary looking Mexican illegal to blame

What they didn’t have was a murder case

The acquittal of murder of a pretty White girl by a filthy ass minority kinds of reminds you of the OJ Simspson case, doesn't it?

Maybe the Illegal will write a book one day entitled "I didn't Do It But If I Had This Is How It Would Have Happen".

I will never understand this Mexican hate. They are some of the most Christian people in the world.
View attachment 163698
Catholic, not Christian.

Catholics are Christians you stupid fuck

Lol
No they are not, retard. They are heretics..end.of.story.

You have to be the most retarded person in the world I am a damn Catholic, I have two uncles that are priest, I have great aunts that are penguin's.

I will never understand this Mexican hate. They are some of the most Christian people in the world.
View attachment 163698
Catholic, not Christian.

Lol

You have to be the most retarded person in the world I am a damn Catholic, I have two uncles that are priest, I have great aunts that are penguin's.
I don't give a shit if you and your whole family are heretics.

And that's right....you ARE a "damned" catholic. Lol

4A05A8E5-F3A8-484F-96CB-469CBEE336FA-377684.JPG

The government overreacted to hysteria from Trump and Fox News

Are you suggesting Assistant District Attorney Diana Garcia takes her cues from Fox News ...
Or from her boss District Attorney George Gascón (Democrat, born in Havana Cuba) ... :dunno:

Last edited:
If Steinle had been a black thug who just robbed a liquor store before being shot, the left would be outraged.

Please point out a case where that happened. Thanks.

Whoever the prosecution used as an expert witness was a moron. Guns can't just "go off". You have to pull the trigger. The second that trigger is pulled it is an act of volition, which means intent, which means at least criminally negligent homicide. This prosecutor is a moron of the first order.

Yet we have 800 accidental gun deaths, every year.

None of those people are charged with murder. (although most of them kill themselves).

Okay, let's get real here, you had a case where some racists tried to take a tragic accident and make it into a national political issue, but when you got it in front of a jury, the case just didn't stand up.

"Calling an illegal alien an undocumented alien is like calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist."

View attachment 163698
Catholic, not Christian.

Lol

I don't give a shit if you and your whole family are heretics.

You don't even know the definition of Christian do you, needle dick?

Chris·tian
ˈkrisCHən/
adjective
  1. 1.
    relating to or professing Christianity or its teachings.
    "the Christian Church"
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who has received Christian baptism or is a believer in Jesus Christ and his teachings.

Fox News let down their base

They had a beautiful blonde woman killed
They had a scary looking Mexican illegal to blame

What they didn’t have was a murder case

The acquittal of murder of a pretty White girl by a filthy ass minority kinds of reminds you of the OJ Simspson case, doesn't it?

Maybe the Illegal will write a book one day entitled "I didn't Do It But If I Had This Is How It Would Have Happen".

Again, the facts did not support a charge of murder

Can you provide any facts that show intent?

Forum List

Back