Kate Steinle murderer found not guilty of murder.

In order to prove murder, the prosecutor had to prove some intent

In this case, you had a guy finding a gun not bringing it to the site
He fired one shot that ricocheted and hit the woman

Hard to prove he intended to kill her
Why the strawman? Are you dumb or a propagandist?

He committed manslaughter and should do hard time.

Anecdotal: A few years ago, a jewelry store owner chased robbers outside his store with his handgun, in my town. This occurred late morning in a downtown mid-side city. He fired several shots at the robbers as they sped away in their car. He hit no one. He was arrested, charged, prosecuted, and convicted. He didn't do hard time but paid a large fine, lost his right to own a gun, and is a convicted felon.

Catholic, not Christian.

Catholics are Christians you stupid fuck

Lol
No they are not, retard. They are heretics..end.of.story.

You have to be the most retarded person in the world I am a damn Catholic, I have two uncles that are priest, I have great aunts that are penguin's.
I don't give a shit if you and your whole family are heretics.

You don't even know the definition of Christian do you, needle dick?

Chris·tian
ˈkrisCHən/
adjective
  1. 1.
    relating to or professing Christianity or its teachings.
    "the Christian Church"
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who has received Christian baptism or is a believer in Jesus Christ and his teachings.
Lol....they do not believe in Jesus Christ's teachings. They teach heretical doctrines that go directly against Jesus's teachings. I'm really surprised there are still people like you out there who have never encountered this argument against Catholicism being considered a christian denomination...it's been around for a very, very long time.

Should Roman Catholicism Be Considered a Christian Religion? | John Ankerberg Show

What I wrote was that the prosecution fouled up.

Yeah, by agreeing to Mexicans on the jury who would never vote against their own. Reconquista, baby.
They are American citizens.

The prosecution mischarged.

How the fuck do you know Moon Bat? Kalifornia is a filthy ass commie state where you don't have to produce proof of citizenship for anything. That keeps the filthy Democrats in power.

There were three illegals on the jury. Only in Kalifornia can you have something like that happen.
How do you know, kiddo. There were all American citizens on the jury. That you don't like it means nothing. Your opinion is meaningless.

Yeah, by agreeing to Mexicans on the jury who would never vote against their own. Reconquista, baby.

How the fuck do you know Moon Bat? Kalifornia is a filthy ass commie state where you don't have to produce proof of citizenship for anything. That keeps the filthy Democrats in power.

There were three illegals on the jury. Only in Kalifornia can you have something like that happen.
How do you know, kiddo. There were all American citizens on the jury. That you don't like it means nothing. Your opinion is meaningless.
The judge should throw out the verdict....right Jake?

Actually it was your hero, the obummer who ordered ICE and Border Patrol to not do their jobs.

Except more illegals were deported under Obama than every got deported under Bush, and the number of undocumented has declined since 2009. But don't let that stop you.

-i7XXCjBUwuvqb5FCqXdOX02Fdvr_kDa2wX5ThXNTKqMddyPI52Ay1ap_HWlWwciEgC8JP-6v3-BauByjFBFReQp7tAkHcGGE4BBUU7Ys_blOM0AvJUoGZi9-yonbdHnLWAOp69N

The government overreacted to hysteria from Trump and Fox News

Are you suggesting Assistant District Attorney Diana Garcia takes her cues from Fox News ...
Or from her boss District Attorney George Gascón (Democrat, born in Havana Cuba) ... :dunno:

Yup

"Yup" is correct ... Another enlightening example of government proficiency ... :thup:
Either way it doesn't make much sense to trust the government to do anything correctly.

Prove it, did they show IDs?

He probably wasn't aiming at her. Not intentional. They should have gone for manslaughter.

He shouldn't have been here in the first place.
People like you who keep making excuses are the reason she is dead ... :thup:

When you have had enough of this bullshit and there are enough dead bodies laying in the street ... Let us know you are ready to do something about it.

I GET it. I am not advocating for illegals being here. I am commenting on the murder charge. That requires intent. He could have been in prison for manslaughter right now.

Wow 25 pages already

Shooting of Kathryn Steinle - Wikipedia

He never got here through California. What the hell is wrong with you red states & your open borders?

Why did Texas send him here to California instead of dealing with his criminality themselves?

Actually it was your hero, the obummer who ordered ICE and Border Patrol to not do their jobs.
...and he even gave guns to the drug cartels who then used those guns to murder who knows how many people, including a couple of border agents.

Obama is a gun runner.

I GET it. I am not advocating for illegals being here. I am commenting on the murder charge. That requires intent. He could have been in prison for manslaughter right now.

Sending him to prison doesn't seem to be the problem ... He has been there several times.
The fact they keep letting him out, back into the country, and residing in this country under the benefit of a sanctuary city is where the problem comes from*.

*Edit:
According to rightwinger ... That's Fox News' fault ... :thup:

Last edited:
In order to prove murder, the prosecutor had to prove some intent

In this case, you had a guy finding a gun not bringing it to the site
He fired one shot that ricocheted and hit the woman

Hard to prove he intended to kill her
Why the strawman? Are you dumb or a propagandist?

He committed manslaughter and should do hard time.

Anecdotal: A few years ago, a jewelry store owner chased robbers outside his store with his handgun, in my town. This occurred late morning in a downtown mid-side city. He fired several shots at the robbers as they sped away in their car. He hit no one. He was arrested, charged, prosecuted, and convicted. He didn't do hard time but paid a large fine, lost his right to own a gun, and is a convicted felon.

Very true

And if he was charged with manslaughter, he probably would have been convicted

But conservatives did not want to go with the story that illegal Mexicans are coming across the border and accidentally killing people

Sending him to prison doesn't seem to be the problem ... He has been there several times.
The fact they keep letting him out and back into the country is where the problem comes from.

I thought his prison time was for selling $20 worth of marijuana and being an illegal immigrant

What other crimes did he commit?

Forum List

Back