Kate's Law Should Get Passed

How is he supposed to do that when judges keep ruling against him?
Where are our judges? why do they sit back and allow these liberal frauds to block the DOJ? Where is the GOP Senate? I don't know what the answer is but it sure seems like it's business as usual at the DOJ.

Where are our judges? why do they sit back and allow these liberal frauds to block the DOJ? Where is the GOP Senate? I don't know what the answer is but it sure seems like it's business as usual at the DOJ.

This is why we need fighters like Trump...

We need to rid the right of the pussy rinos,

they are less than worthless.

Then we need to totally destroy the left...

Court of law said he's innocent..so he's innocent. Nation of laws, remember? As for the law..Repubs control the entire Congress..if they can't pass it...that just show how messed up they are..but it has nothing to do with the Democrats. Actually, now that he's been found innocent..do we even need a Kait's Law?

Interesting how you guys are calling for this and that..stalwart keyboard warriors all. many of the same posters I see lecturing about the Constitution.....who have no respect for the rule of law..when they don't agree. You don't get to make the laws..nor do you get to interpret them..all you need to do..is obey them

Hypocrites.

Court of law said he's innocent..so he's innocent. Nation of laws, remember? As for the law..Repubs control the entire Congress..if they can't pass it...that just show how messed up they are..but it has nothing to do with the Democrats. Actually, now that he's been found innocent..do we even need a Kait's Law?

Interesting how you guys are calling for this and that..stalwart keyboard warriors all. many of the same posters I see lecturing about the Constitution.....who have no respect for the rule of law..when they don't agree. You don't get to make the laws..nor do you get to interpret them..all you need to do..is obey them

Hypocrites.

He killed her in cold blood, but that's just fine with you leftists. If we had Kate's law before Kate, she would probably still be alive today.

It's also a good demonstration why we need to keep liberals our of our judiciary.

Hypocrites.

I agree this guy. The illegal immigrant got his due process with regards to the murder. He obviously did not committ the crime...because a jury found him not guilty.

He should now get his due process for illegally sneaking into the US 6 Times after being deported 5 times.

Real judges control you crazies.

You are no doubt insane.

Can't wait for President Trump to stack

the courts in favor of the sane....

It should have been one of the first issues after Trump won the presidency. I guess there were so many other things going on that it got put on the back burner. Maybe this case will reignite the effort and pass this law. Of course, some Commie judge somewhere will probably rule against it like other Trump efforts.

Hypocrites.

This verdict had nothing to do with this case.

These insane lefties used it as a political

brick to be thrown at Trump and law abiding

America..

It's time for us to throw back....

The guy has been deported 5 times and has snuck into the US 6 times.

You know how I know he has broken the law? He is not a citizen and he doesn’t have a visa, but he was in the country. That’s against the law.

Now he should get his due process for immigration violations. That should be an interesting trial, as well.

You know how I know he has broken the law? He is not a citizen and he doesn’t have a visa, but he was in the country. That’s against the law.

Now he should get his due process for immigration violations. That should be an interesting trial, as well.

The jury bought the excuse that this career criminal accidentally shot the gun by stepping on it. This is what happens when you present a gun case to people that have no knowledge of guns. You can't make a gun go off by stepping on it.

The jury bought the excuse that this career criminal accidentally shot the gun by stepping on it. This is what happens when you present a gun case to people that have no knowledge of guns. You can't make a gun go off by stepping on it.

Of course the verdict was bullshit, but OJ was acquitted of double murder, and got a prison sentence for armed robbery and kidnapping.

To me, time is time. The guy needs to be prosecuted for his immigration violations.

That verdict will help highlight the absurdity we've been seeing from democrats.
While it won't help Kate, I can see it helping others as our current administration works to repair the damage created by the Obama admin.

We now have a president who values American lives. A president who is working hard to stop illegals from entering this country.

That verdict will help highlight the absurdity we've been seeing from democrats.
While it won't help Kate, I can see it helping others as our current administration works to repair the damage created by the Obama admin.

We now have a president who values American lives. A president who is working hard to stop illegals from entering this country.

Given the fact the family got no satisfaction today, maybe it's time the Republicans give them some.

Forum List

Back