Kate's Law Should Get Passed

Court of law said he's innocent..so he's innocent. Nation of laws, remember? As for the law..Repubs control the entire Congress..if they can't pass it...that just show how messed up they are..but it has nothing to do with the Democrats. Actually, now that he's been found innocent..do we even need a Kait's Law?

Interesting how you guys are calling for this and that..stalwart keyboard warriors all. many of the same posters I see lecturing about the Constitution.....who have no respect for the rule of law..when they don't agree. You don't get to make the laws..nor do you get to interpret them..all you need to do..is obey them

Hypocrites.

He killed her in cold blood, but that's just fine with you leftists. If we had Kate's law before Kate, she would probably still be alive today.

It's also a good demonstration why we need to keep liberals our of our judiciary.

No he didn’t kill her cold blood. He did not directly point the gun at Kate. Get your facts straight dude.
I know you only listen to Hannity but read the real news how they got the no guilty.
Set aside the illegal scenario and your hatred and I can assure you will agree the no guilty.

Court of law said he's innocent..so he's innocent. Nation of laws, remember? As for the law..Repubs control the entire Congress..if they can't pass it...that just show how messed up they are..but it has nothing to do with the Democrats. Actually, now that he's been found innocent..do we even need a Kait's Law?

Interesting how you guys are calling for this and that..stalwart keyboard warriors all. many of the same posters I see lecturing about the Constitution.....who have no respect for the rule of law..when they don't agree. You don't get to make the laws..nor do you get to interpret them..all you need to do..is obey them

Hypocrites.

This verdict had nothing to do with this case.

These insane lefties used it as a political

brick to be thrown at Trump and law abiding

America..

It's time for us to throw back....

You guys are always looking to throw America back to some Beaver Clever mythological land.

Hypocrites.

This verdict had nothing to do with this case.

These insane lefties used it as a political

brick to be thrown at Trump and law abiding

America..

It's time for us to throw back....

You guys are always looking to throw America back to some Beaver Clever mythological land.

No, we need to return to the Jim Crow days, especially during the Eisenhower years when he initiated his plan to round up illegals. It was called Operation Wetback. Those times were when America was at its finest and I'm so proud and blessed to have lived through those glorious years.

Hypocrites.

He killed her in cold blood, but that's just fine with you leftists. If we had Kate's law before Kate, she would probably still be alive today.

It's also a good demonstration why we need to keep liberals our of our judiciary.

No he didn’t kill her cold blood. He did not directly point the gun at Kate. Get your facts straight dude.
I know you only listen to Hannity but read the real news how they got the no guilty.
Set aside the illegal scenario and your hatred and I can assure you will agree the no guilty.

I did read it--on CNN's web site right after the verdict. I don't buy into any of it. This wasn't an 8 year old child who didn't know better when it comes to guns, this was a grown man who is a criminal. Yeah, he "found" the gun--he never stole it either. You leftists will believe anything when it comes to defending evil.

I thought it did pass.

The house it did.

I thought the republicans are in charge.

They are, but needed 60 votes in the Democrat controlled Senate after it passed the house. Democrats are against locking up criminals--especially foreign ones, so they voted against it. The leftists in San Francisco let this multiple offender back on the streets instead of turning him over to immigration. Had they done that, Kate would still be alive today.

Imagine how great of a country this would be with no liberals in it.

Hypocrites.

I did read it--on CNN's web site right after the verdict. I don't buy into any of it. This wasn't an 8 year old child who didn't know better when it comes to guns, this was a grown man who is a criminal. Yeah, he "found" the gun--he never stole it either. You leftists will believe anything when it comes to defending evil.

so you heard the testimony and were able to assess the evidence and testimony

:rofl:

Will some one please explain what motive this man would have for shooting and killing this woman.
No. He should not have been walking around with a loaded gun, even though there are some people in the U.S. who think that this is acceptable behavior and are loud about this sort of unacceptable social conduct.

Doesn't the availability of guns in this country have anything to do with this killing? The man from whom the gun was stolen just put it in a bag under the seat of his car. Though the car was locked, I wouldn't have done that. Guns are too dangerous to treat so casually. Cars are broken into all the time.

I would never own a gun, but I would never leave anything seriously valuable in my car, even if it was locked. Of course you can make up the loss in insurance, but not when it is a gun.

I'm not blaming the death on the man who owned the gun but partly, and only partly, on the excessive number of guns in this country. In countries where guns are not so prevalent, criminals can't get their hands on them so much either. It isn't a case of the law abiding people not having guns but the criminals having them. The criminals have to get them from somewhere, and usually they steal them from law abiding people.

Last edited:
We have several regulars here who are against what President Trump is trying to fix.

Kate would be alive today if it wasn’t for libs. :(

Does Kate law talk about stupid gun owners securing their guns ? Cause that’s what got her killed .

Any homelsss bum could’ve taken that gun. The guys immigration status had nothing to do with what happened .

I thought it did pass.

The house it did.

I thought the republicans are in charge.

They are, but needed 60 votes in the Democrat controlled Senate after it passed the house. Democrats are against locking up criminals--especially foreign ones, so they voted against it. The leftists in San Francisco let this multiple offender back on the streets instead of turning him over to immigration. Had they done that, Kate would still be alive today.

Imagine how great of a country this would be with no liberals in it.
When did the control of the Senate pass to the Democrats? Also..when did Kate's Bill come up for a vote..in the Senate?

so the jury was crazy? your desire to see Mexicans killed doesn't make a criminal case better than it was
You as usual do not know what your are talking about. The only way they could find him not guilty of Manslaughter was to ignore the fact that he was an illegal alien with a gun. I'm certain that because San Fran is a sanctuary city they were instructed to ignore his illegal entry into our nation.
People want this kind of nonsense stopped.
The guy walks Julian, how that can be okay with anyone is beyond comprehension and shows my theory that liberalism is a mental disorder is right on target. Just replace Kate with someone you care about and think again. Head shaker....really is.

Doesn't the availability of guns in this country have anything to do with this killing? The man from whom the gun was stolen just put it in a bag under the seat of his car. Though the car was locked, I wouldn't have done that. Guns are too dangerous to treat so casually. Cars are broken into all the time.

I would never own a gun, but I would never leave anything seriously valuable in my car, even if it was locked. Of course you can make up the loss in insurance, but not when it is a gun.

I'm not blaming the death on the man who owned the gun but partly, and only partly, on the excessive number of guns in this country. In countries where guns are not so prevalent, criminals can't get their hands on them so much either. It isn't a case of the law abiding people not having guns but the criminals having them. The criminals have to get them from somewhere, and usually they steal them from law abiding people.
Thank you...for being a huge reason Trump won the election...

It shows how screwed up we are. Sanctuary cities are already in violation of federal law. What we need to do is enforce the laws on the books without adding to the confusion.

Hypocrites.

The criminal part is 20 year old drug possession related offenses and re-entry issues.

Why don't you post the correct information?

Forum List

Back