Kate's Law Should Get Passed

Doesn't the availability of guns in this country have anything to do with this killing? The man from whom the gun was stolen just put it in a bag under the seat of his car. Though the car was locked, I wouldn't have done that. Guns are too dangerous to treat so casually. Cars are broken into all the time.

I would never own a gun, but I would never leave anything seriously valuable in my car, even if it was locked. Of course you can make up the loss in insurance, but not when it is a gun.

I'm not blaming the death on the man who owned the gun but partly, and only partly, on the excessive number of guns in this country. In countries where guns are not so prevalent, criminals can't get their hands on them so much either. It isn't a case of the law abiding people not having guns but the criminals having them. The criminals have to get them from somewhere, and usually they steal them from law abiding people.
Court of law said he's innocent..so he's innocent. Nation of laws, remember? As for the law..Repubs control the entire Congress..if they can't pass it...that just show how messed up they are..but it has nothing to do with the Democrats. Actually, now that he's been found innocent..do we even need a Kait's Law?

Interesting how you guys are calling for this and that..stalwart keyboard warriors all. many of the same posters I see lecturing about the Constitution.....who have no respect for the rule of law..when they don't agree. You don't get to make the laws..nor do you get to interpret them..all you need to do..is obey them

Hypocrites.

This verdict had nothing to do with this case.

These insane lefties used it as a political

brick to be thrown at Trump and law abiding

America..

It's time for us to throw back....

You guys are always looking to throw America back to some Beaver Clever mythological land.

Those were no doubt better times.....

liberals have screw up everything.

Beaver Clever times were better for who?

White guys?

No Mr. Racist...

They were better for everyone...

The Black family was intact and they

weren't killing each other by the thousands

over stupid shit...

lyndon johnson's Great Society lead to

the destruction of the Black Family...

You lefties are the real racist as

proven by history...........

We have several regulars here who are against what President Trump is trying to fix.

Kate would be alive today if it wasn’t for libs. :(

Does Kate law talk about stupid gun owners securing their guns ? Cause that’s what got her killed .

Any homelsss bum could’ve taken that gun. The guys immigration status had nothing to do with what happened .

That's wrong dumb ass...

The gun didn't do it and if

this illegal immigrant had been

deported instead of being protected

by the san francisco Freak Show

Kate would be alive today..

Doesn't the availability of guns in this country have anything to do with this killing? The man from whom the gun was stolen just put it in a bag under the seat of his car. Though the car was locked, I wouldn't have done that. Guns are too dangerous to treat so casually. Cars are broken into all the time.

I would never own a gun, but I would never leave anything seriously valuable in my car, even if it was locked. Of course you can make up the loss in insurance, but not when it is a gun.

I'm not blaming the death on the man who owned the gun but partly, and only partly, on the excessive number of guns in this country. In countries where guns are not so prevalent, criminals can't get their hands on them so much either. It isn't a case of the law abiding people not having guns but the criminals having them. The criminals have to get them from somewhere, and usually they steal them from law abiding people.
Court of law said he's innocent..so he's innocent. Nation of laws, remember? As for the law..Repubs control the entire Congress..if they can't pass it...that just show how messed up they are..but it has nothing to do with the Democrats. Actually, now that he's been found innocent..do we even need a Kait's Law?

Interesting how you guys are calling for this and that..stalwart keyboard warriors all. many of the same posters I see lecturing about the Constitution.....who have no respect for the rule of law..when they don't agree. You don't get to make the laws..nor do you get to interpret them..all you need to do..is obey them

Hypocrites.

America..

You guys are always looking to throw America back to some Beaver Clever mythological land.

White guys?

No Mr. Racist...

over stupid shit...

Lol! Yeah it was good times for blacks back in the 50s! All the water cannons you could ever want !

We have several regulars here who are against what President Trump is trying to fix.

Kate would be alive today if it wasn’t for libs. :(

Does Kate law talk about stupid gun owners securing their guns ? Cause that’s what got her killed .

Any homelsss bum could’ve taken that gun. The guys immigration status had nothing to do with what happened .

That's wrong dumb ass...

The gun didn't do it and if

this illegal immigrant had been

deported instead of being protected

by the san francisco Freak Show

Kate would be alive today..

He was deported .

There are accidental shootings every day , but this one is a big deal for you because of the guys immigration status !?

I agree....

If it weren't for liberals we would all be better off...

This guy that was an illegal immigrant who horribly murdered Kate should be the example on why Kate's Law should get passed soon. And another reason why there should be strong immigration. End sanctuary cites. And not to mention building the wall!

'cept, that's not what happened.

FACT is, if this had been a little old white grampa, you would all be saying it was a sad accident.

And every single one of you knows it.

America..

White guys?

No Mr. Racist...

over stupid shit...

Lol! Yeah it was good times for blacks back in the 50s! All the water cannons you could ever want !

I didn't say it was perfect...

But you don't die from a water cannon.

The 50's were no doubt better times

for all of us...

I agree....

If it weren't for liberals we would all be better off...

This guy that was an illegal immigrant who horribly murdered Kate should be the example on why Kate's Law should get passed soon. And another reason why there should be strong immigration. End sanctuary cites. And not to mention building the wall!

'cept, that's not what happened.

FACT is, if this had been a little old white grampa, you would all be saying it was a sad accident.

And every single one of you knows it.

You are so full of shit...
I don't see color here....

America..

White guys?

No Mr. Racist...

over stupid shit...

Ahhh..the good ole days..if you were Black..you could vote..well...above the Mason/Dixon line--in most States you could even drive with a white women in the front seat..kiss her publicly..an ass-whipping if you were lucky. A black man..or any woman..could never hope for govt. office..or a professional career. You could work..but your wage would be lower...in most states. Women could not bring a charge of rape without an eyewitness--Sexual child abuse was never even charged--except in extreme..stranger involved cases. In many states..age of sexual consent was low..in at least one State 12 years old. A white man could rape a black 10 year old...and walk..if the family even dared to bring a charge..he would be tried by a jury of whites. Lynching still happened...and the American Apartheid known as Jim Crow was alive and well.

But hey...the Black family was intact....

iu

Hypocrites.

America..

It was liberal, progressive policies that grew the Middle Class and its now trump/gop that is killing it.

Interestingly, many of the gop that are voting to end the Middle Class got where they are because of it.

White guys?

No Mr. Racist...

over stupid shit...

Ahhh..the good ole days..if you were Black..you could vote..well...above the Mason/Dixon line--in most States you could even drive with a white women in the front seat..kiss her publicly..an ass-whipping if you were lucky. A black man..or any woman..could never hope for govt. office..or a professional career. You could work..but your wage would be lower...in most states. Women could not bring a charge of rape without an eyewitness--Sexual child abuse was never even charged--except in extreme..stranger involved cases. In many states..age of sexual consent was low..in at least one State 12 years old. A white man could rape a black 10 year old...and walk..if the family even dared to bring a charge..he would be tried by a jury of whites. Lynching still happened...and the American Apartheid known as Jim Crow was alive and well.

iu

A lot of that is still true.

Love the graphic but does 2aguy know you have a video of him?

White guys?

No Mr. Racist...

over stupid shit...

iu

All things considered ......

The 50's were better times..

They would have been even better

if the Racist democrats weren't running

the south. liberals shouldn't be allowed

to own guns, we would all be safer.

Hypocrites.

America..

It was liberal, progressive policies that grew the Middle Class and its now trump/gop that is killing it.

Interestingly, many of the gop that are voting to end the Middle Class got where they are because of it.

What liberal policies have helped the middle class?

Hypocrites.

America..

I'll bite....Unions were Liberal, the Right fought them all the way..and still do. It was the union push for higher wages..that helped form the blue-collar middle class in this country.

The Corporate interests hated the middle class..seeing them as trapping all the money that should flow to them.

Unions..are Progressive. A fair wage..was a liberal position.

Unfair to blame Trump or the GOP for the death of the Middle class though..it has been dying for a long time now..killed by outsourcing..and the breaking of the unions.

America..

I'll bite....Unions were Liberal, the Right fought them all the way..and still do. It was the union push for higher wages..that helped form the blue-collar middle class in this country.

The Corporate interests hated the middle class..seeing them as trapping all the money that should flow to them.

Unions..are Progressive. A fair wage..was a liberal position.

Unfair to blame Trump or the GOP for the death of the Middle class though..it has been dying for a long time now..killed by outsourcing..and the breaking of the unions.

I will admit in the old days Unions did in fact

help the working man and they made many

improvements in safety and working conditions...

But the unions of today are not your Grandfathers

Union. Today's Unions push a socialist agenda.

It's time to talk about Kate's Law. Time for President Trump to sign after it's passed.

LOL, you live in the wrong country. I suggest you move to Iran, Russian or N. Korea, since there is no time machine to return you to Germany circa 1934

You need to take your own advice.....

Why is that? I was an officer of the court for 32 years and do not need advice on the CJS from some fool - POTUS or otherwise.

White guys?

No Mr. Racist...

over stupid shit...

iu

Don’t forget the acceptable wife beating !

Forum List

Back