Kathy Griffin to Melanie Trump f**K you complicit piece of s**t

Well Trump can end this since he started it. But he wants money for the wall, which he said Mexico was going to pay for. Trump so said what you guys wanted to hear.
No he started nothing. He is enforcing the law made by other presidents before. Do you turds ever stop lying?
He doesn’t have to enforce it, just like Obama didn’t enforce it. He chooses to enforce it.
That, scum bag, is what politicians are required to do ENFORCE THE LAW! Do you take stupid pills?
Dumbfuck, tell me again how Trump enforced the laws regarding ObamaCare.

2s0blvo.jpg
Now the deflection and trolling starts! lol!

You poor thing, I wasn’t the one to start talking about enforcing laws. I’m the one who bitch-slapped you silly when you whined about politicians enforcing laws, as though Trump enforced ObamaCare. So if you really want to stay on topic, stop talking about enforcing laws and get back to what a piece of shot Kathy Griffin is.

You poor thing, I wasn’t the one to start talking about enforcing laws. I’m the one who bitch-slapped you silly when you whined about politicians enforcing laws, as though Trump enforced ObamaCare. So if you really want to stay on topic, stop talking about enforcing laws and get back to what a piece of shot Kathy Griffin is.
You have done nothing except prove what an America hating pos liar you are.

Foul-mouthed liberal comedian Kathy Griffin attacked Melania Trump on Twitter Sunday, calling FLOTUS a “complicit piece of s**t,” and saying, “F**k you.”

View attachment 199467

Kathy Griffin to ‘Melanie’ Trump: ‘F**k You, Complicit Piece of S**t’

This as you see is the typical Trump hater and the non respect they show. Do that to one of theirs and they turn into rabid dogs. Why look at Obama losers, etc.
Mean, Vendictive, and low blowing ignorance of Trump haters is sickening.

What's laughable about all of this is that liberals don't want this to be "fixed"...they want to use it to run on because they have so little else TO run on! Watch what happens...Trump will work to fix the problem and the Democrats will do everything they can to delay that as long as possible.

Melania knew from her "work" what a worthless whore her "husband" is when she married him. Her tears are false. She should go into her whore's office and tell him "no more nookie" if he continues to tear families apart in his quest for fascist rule. How she could let him touch her in the first place is beyond comprehension.

God one look at that pig Griffin can make you write off sex forever.....just like walking in on a total babe while she is in the middle of taking a dump. Griffin has the same effect.....
Griffin = salt peter.

Have you ever taken a look at trump and pigpence? Can you say "ugly"? Sorry. Straight woman here.

Sorry our President and Vice President aren't "pretty" enough for you! (eye roll)

God one look at that pig Griffin can make you write off sex forever.....just like walking in on a total babe while she is in the middle of taking a dump. Griffin has the same effect.....
Griffin = salt peter.

Have you ever taken a look at trump and pigpence? Can you say "ugly"? Sorry. Straight woman here.

Sorry our President and Vice President aren't "pretty" enough for you! (eye roll)

You assholes are the ones who comment continuously about a woman's physical appearance. This was not begun by me. I'm just saying that these morons should look in the mirror for a change. Melania may be "hot" and that this is why you like her, plus that she, and "Karen" allow themselves to be pawed and penetrated by trump and pigpence, but it's the same damned thing. trump and pigpence are UGLY (eye roll)! Do you want these guys in bed with you??? Trump, pigpence, mcconanal, ryan? Does jeffress or graham have you sniffin' around?

Griffin = salt peter.

You assholes are the ones who comment continuously about a woman's physical appearance. This was not begun by me. I'm just saying that these morons should look in the mirror for a change. Melania may be "hot" and that this is why you like her, plus that she, and "Karen" allow themselves to be pawed and penetrated by trump and pigpence, but it's the same damned thing. trump and pigpence are UGLY (eye roll)! Do you want these guys in bed with you??? Trump, pigpence, mcconanal, ryan? Does jeffress or graham have you sniffin' around?

Really? Show me one post where I've commented on a woman's physical appearance!

You know what's disgusting to me, Lys? How so many of you women on the left have ZERO problem saying the most despicable things about conservative women based on little more than their political beliefs while whining about an alleged "war on women" by the right! Leave Melania Trump out of your hatred for Trump. She's not the reason that her husband beat Hillary Clinton.

Did you really just ask me which politician I want in bed with me? That's so absurd it doesn't deserve an answer but I'll give you one anyways! None of them!!! I want my political leaders to make good policy. I don't care what they look like! I don't want to sleep with them! Abraham Lincoln was one homely man...does that mean he wasn't a good President? How moronic are you?

Griffin = salt peter.

Really? Show me one post where I've commented on a woman's physical appearance!

You know what's disgusting to me, Lys? How so many of you women on the left have ZERO problem saying the most despicable things about conservative women based on little more than their political beliefs while whining about an alleged "war on women" by the right! Leave Melania Trump out of your hatred for Trump. She's not the reason that her husband beat Hillary Clinton.

Look, the bitch laid the most despicable male whore of our lifetime. Taste is taste. She lets that whore touch her and impregnate her. It's all over the news. And how many times have we seen bleachy-blondy bibble girls suck up to old ugly white guys who have pursued them so that they can get some. My point includes the fact that these "conservative" guys are not exactly gorgeous as would catch the eye of a heterosexual woman in the same way as a slim big-busted woman in a bikini would catch the eye of a heterosexual man. Most "conservative" guys are ugly and not bedroom material.

We girls used to have a saying: "wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers and leaving crumbs." So-called "conservative" women are willing to bed ugly guys who make no secret of hating them. Some women actually consent to sleep with the likes of trump, pigpence, gingrich, etc. Go figure.

eah, such hatred, vitriol and disrespect. Let me know when they start referring to Melanie as an ape and claiming she's really a tranny, ok?
Obama calls him Michael, Faun . Haven't you seen his "junk" poking out under his dress.?
We should start calling you, Kathy, as you express the same hated and disrespect for Michelle Obama as Kathy Griffin expressed for Melanie Trump.
Hey it wasn't me calling him Michael first. Talk to his husband, Barrack Hussein Obama.

Last edited:
Foul-mouthed liberal comedian Kathy Griffin attacked Melania Trump on Twitter Sunday, calling FLOTUS a “complicit piece of s**t,” and saying, “F**k you.”

View attachment 199467

This as you see is the typical Trump hater and the non respect they show. Do that to one of theirs and they turn into rabid dogs. Why look at Obama losers, etc.
How is it that Twitter doesn't ban her account? They do simply for being conservative.

View attachment 199467

How is it that Twitter doesn't ban her account? They do simply for being conservative.

Because tiwtter is the Trump hater side. They control whoever and whatever when it fits.

you know how it goes they got it like that, until it. their own bs catches up with them.

eah, such hatred, vitriol and disrespect. Let me know when they start referring to Melanie as an ape and claiming she's really a tranny, ok?
Obama calls him Michael, Faun . Haven't you seen his "junk" poking out under his dress.?
We should start calling you, Kathy, as you express the same hated and disrespect for Michelle Obama as Kathy Griffin expressed for Melanie Trump.
Hey it wasn't me calling him Michael first. Talk to his husband, Barrack Hussein Obama.
No, but it’s you calling his wife a tranny. That’s why as disturbing and tasteless as Griffin’s comments were, the right is in no position to castigate her until they, which includes 4 year olds like you, remove the log from their collective eye.

So you mean to tell me that when an American citizen breaks the law, it's ok to separate them from their families to be imprisoned...…. but it's not ok to do the same with illegal immigrants???? WTF?

Forum List

Back