Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford offers Senate four people who corroborate her assault claims

LOL! Her husband, really?

Friends who said she may have mentioned it before.

Nobody that was there. The lying Moon Bat bitch.

Is that all the filthy ass TDS afflicted Moon Bats have?
What do you expect at this point? A DNA test? Pictures? Do most guys sexually assault women in public where there are a bunch of people witnessing it? Of course not. If you were accusing someone of something that DID happen but no one witnessed it but you and the accused, how would YOU prove it, except to present your story and the friends/family that you talked to about it? All this "prove it" stuff is ridiculous.

So proof is no longer necessary?
I ask again, what proof would you require?

BTW, I read that ford went to hawaii for some event. How the fk did she get there I wonder? hmmmmmmmm.

Getting more Trump haters to support anything against Kavanaugh does not prove anything. The Senate will put Kavanaugh on the USSC just to spite the harassers like the ones who hounded Cruz and his wife. We can't let the smear merchants stop a qualified candidate, especially for fictitious HS antics. You'd think that they could come up with something more recent??

The bitch has no proof that anything happen. Just her TDS afflicted mental illness delusions.

Ford is a great example of the sicko pink pussy hat lying Moon Bats that are the scum of America.

Here she is with a sign telling the world that she is lying.

notmy.jpg
Gee...I sure can't understand why the Right gets the reputation of being misogynist and why women would be hesitant to report sexual assault around them...................

Does that mean that if OldLady presented 4 letters from people saying she TALKED about an incident - that she had been having a bad day because of a flashback about almost being raped by DrLove 30 years ago - that DrLove would be Guilty of near-rape?

:eek:
It would have to have been one of the attendants at the asylum.

What do you expect at this point? A DNA test? Pictures? Do most guys sexually assault women in public where there are a bunch of people witnessing it? Of course not. If you were accusing someone of something that DID happen but no one witnessed it but you and the accused, how would YOU prove it, except to present your story and the friends/family that you talked to about it? All this "prove it" stuff is ridiculous.

Proving it is ridiculous? What if I were to say that you were the biggest slut east of the Mississippi and had banged more men than the Navy's Atlantic fleet! Wouldn't you want me to prove it, or is simply saying it is enough that it must be true, simply because I said it was true?

What if I said that it must be true, because I told every member of this message board, and they will swear that I told them that?

Have you lost every bit of morals you have ever had? I feel sorry for you libtards. No one should have to lower their standards so much to support an ideology.

the name of someone with her. someone she told immediately afterward. a report to the local authorities like the school. nothing, not one gd damn thing. not one. and that my friends is credible. can't make this up.

For the record, in this very thread, Republicans went from
  • "No, Kavanaught didn't lie" to,
  • "Show me he lied" to,
  • "Pinpoint the exact instant in the video where he lied" to,
  • " Well, Hillary lied to Congress too, so when you start caring about when Hillary lies, I'll care about Kavanaught lying."

I am not a 'Republican', so I can not answer for anyone else; however, I have seen nothing yet to believe the accusations against Kavanaugh are true.

I am a little shocked that you admitted Hillary lied to Congress. Thank you for that....
I didn't admit to anything, I was simply stating what Republicans are saying.

Nice try though.

Getting more Trump haters to support anything against Kavanaugh does not prove anything. The Senate will put Kavanaugh on the USSC just to spite the harassers like the ones who hounded Cruz and his wife. We can't let the smear merchants stop a qualified candidate, especially for fictitious HS antics. You'd think that they could come up with something more recent??

The bitch has no proof that anything happen. Just her TDS afflicted mental illness delusions.

Ford is a great example of the sicko pink pussy hat lying Moon Bats that are the scum of America.

notmy.jpg
Gee...I sure can't understand why the Right gets the reputation of being misogynist and why women would be hesitant to report sexual assault around them...................
the name of someone with her. someone she told immediately afterward. a report to the local authorities like the school. nothing, not one gd damn thing. not one. and that my friends is credible. can't make this up.

She's going to present more evidence
...and Mueller has evidence of illegal Trump collusion....you just wait and see. You just wait! Any Day now (said every day for the last 2 years...)! :p

Tick Tock Orangeling! :113:

tick_tock_wall_clock-460x270.jpg
Time has EXIRED, snowflake. On top of all the other evidence that has been revealed, the moment Oher testified to Congress that he and Steele had been communicating / working with Mueller since EARLY 2016 - BEFORE MUELLER WAS APPOINTED SPECIAL COUNSEL - the jig was up, the conspiracy confirmed. McCabe is going to jail, as recommended by the US IG. He has already signaled after being thrown under the bus by Comey that before that happens he will take Comey down. Rosenstein is about to resign / be fired / go to jail...

'Tick, Tock' is right....the conspiracy revealed, the conspirators are on the clock.... :p

DNA evidence wouldn't be enough for them - They very simply don't care whether he did it or not.
This is about ramming something up the asses of progressives.
And it's going to backfire.

Proving it is ridiculous? What if I were to say that you were the biggest slut east of the Mississippi and had banged more men than the Navy's Atlantic fleet! Wouldn't you want me to prove it, or is simply saying it is enough that it must be true, simply because I said it was true?

What if I said that it must be true, because I told every member of this message board, and they will swear that I told them that?

Have you lost every bit of morals you have ever had? I feel sorry for you libtards. No one should have to lower their standards so much to support an ideology.
they no longer have any dignity.

• "Show me he lied" to,
  • " Well, Hillary lied to Congress too, so when you start caring about when Hillary lies, I'll care about Kavanaught lying."
I mean, you can't make this crap up!!!

tenor.gif

You don't know when he lied?

He lied about Miranda. He said he had nothing to do with the guy, and later it was found he very much had something to do with him.

He lied about Miranda. He said he had nothing to do with the guy,

He said he had nothing to do with it? Zero? Link?

Yes... in his last confirmation hearing.

Show me.

Here is a link about some of the lies he was caught in.

Five times Brett Kavanaugh appears to have lied to Congress while under oath

Then here is information about emails that weren't previously released that spell out that the information Kavanaugh got from Miranda spelled out how the information was stolen.

"Back then the senators did not have the emails that they have now, showing that Miranda sent Kavanaugh numerous documents containing what was plainly research by Democrats. Some of those emails went so far as to warn Kavanaugh not to distribute the Democratic talking points he was being given. If these were documents shared from the Democratic side of the aisle as part of normal business, as Kavanaugh claimed to have believed in his most recent testimony, why would they be labeled “not [for] distribution”? And why would we share our precise strategy to fight controversial Republican nominations with the Republicans we were fighting?

Another email chain included the subject line spying.” It’s hard to imagine a more definitive clue than that. Another said “Senator Leahy’s staff has distributed a confidential letter to Dem Counsel” and then described for Kavanaugh that precise confidential information we had gathered about a nominee Kavanaugh was boosting. Again, it is illogical to think that we would have just given Miranda this “confidential” information for him to use against us. But this is precisely what Judge Kavanaugh suggested in his testimony on Wednesday. He is not that naïve.

In the hearing this week, Sen. Leahy also noted that the previously hidden emails showed that Miranda asked to meet Kavanaugh in person to give him “paper” files with “useful info to map out [Sens. Joe] Biden and [Dianne] Feinstein, and others.” The promised information included “Biden-speak.” Again, this would not have been a normal information exchange."

I Wrote Some of the Memos That Brett Kavanaugh Lied to the Senate About. He Should Be Impeached, Not Elevated.

So either Kavanaugh is lying, or he is too stupid to be on the Supreme Court because he couldn't figure out the information he was given was stolen. You decide.

She's going to present more evidence
...and Mueller has evidence of illegal Trump collusion....you just wait and see. You just wait! Any Day now (said every day for the last 2 years...)! :p

Tick Tock Orangeling! :113:

tick_tock_wall_clock-460x270.jpg
Time has EXIRED, snowflake. On top of all the other evidence that has been revealed, the moment Oher testified to Congress that he and Steele had been communicating / working with Mueller since EARLY 2016 - BEFORE MUELLER WAS APPOINTED SPECIAL COUNSEL - the jig was up, the conspiracy confirmed. McCabe is going to jail, as recommended by the US IG. He has already signaled after being thrown under the bus by Comey that before that happens he will take Comey down. Rosenstein is about to resign / be fired / go to jail...

'Tick, Tock' is right....the conspiracy revealed, the conspirators are on the clock.... :p

You're in for a very hard fall. Better start wearing bubble wrap :)

notmy.jpg

Women shouldn't wait 36 years to report a groping session that may have occurred to them because they can't remember when or where it happened, but they are 100% sure of who it was who did it!

Last edited:

notmy.jpg

I sure can't understand why the Right gets the reputation of being misogynist and why women would be hesitant to report sexual assault around them...................

Well, when you drag a $100 bill through a trailer park...……..

notmy.jpg
Let's ignore all women who are sexually assaulted and support those poor men. That's a winning ticket right there.

• "Show me he lied" to,
I mean, you can't make this crap up!!!

tenor.gif

You don't know when he lied?

He lied about Miranda. He said he had nothing to do with the guy, and later it was found he very much had something to do with him.
So?

BTW, I read that ford went to hawaii for some event. How the fk did she get there I wonder? hmmmmmmmm.

She's a college professor... colleges have funds that are pooled specifically to fund trips to conferences by professors.

How come Kavanaught had 65 women signing their support the day of or one day after the allegation?

That tells me the Republicans knew of it beforehand.

Also too, many of those originally signed supporting women have recanted their support.

Kavanaught stinks like poo!

Forum List

Back