Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

Ford said the polygraph was done in Maryland because of her grandmother’s funeral and she was asked if it was done on the same day as her grandmother’s funeral. Ford did not know the answer to that question.

Mitchell also asked if she paid for the polygraph, which would normally be quite expensive, and again, Ford said she doesn’t know.

If Ford doesn’t have a clear memory of big events that happened to her LAST MONTH, how can anyone be sure her memory of what happened 36 years ago is correct?
Mitchell asked, “So he administered a polygraph on the day that you attended your grandmother’s funeral?”

“Correct,” Ford replied. “It might have been the next day. I spent the night in the hotel.”
So she can’t remember a major event like taking a polygraph, who paid for it, and she’s a PhD psychologist who claims to know nothing about polygraph testing.

NEXT!
She remembered it happened while she was at the hotel. She knew she didn't pay for it, so you need some new and better lies.
Ford said she didn’t think she paid for the polygraph test herself and she does “not yet” know who did.

She’s not sure if she paid for a 4 figure test? :lmao:
Lawyers (firms) pay for lots of things up front in client cases.
Lots of partner services just do what asked and they bill later as well.
Billing comes later. That's why DOPer.
She said she didn’t know if SHE paid for it, Dufus.

Notice Kavanaughs wife sitting near him, in support of him?

Now show the picture of Dr. Ford's husband sitting near her, supporting her?

Can't? Why is that, where the hell was he?
Or any family members or friends for that matter. Strange.

No one had to leap in and rescue her with a flaming shit show, as Graham did for Kavanaugh.
No support from family members speaks volumes about the possibility (just like her friend Leland), that they weren't having any part in what this woman is doing.

Black folks who have been convinced that the republicans are their arch enemies, can be almost pre-read before they (Cory Booker for example), can get a sentence out of their mouths without knowing exactly what they will say.

They keep reffering back to the tesitmony as if it was proven, even though it wasn't proven. It just don't get any more partisan than this. They are exposing their motives even though they don't realize it.

They (the Demon-crats), don't realize that they have set themselves up for a no win situation or had placed themselves into a box in which they can't get out of because of the way this thing went down.

Why are they allowing Cory Booker to retry Kavanaugh in today's final statements ?? Ridiculous.

No one had to leap in and rescue her with a flaming shit show, as Graham did for Kavanaugh.

Wouldn't you want to attend a stressful hearing that the Mother of your children was the key witness? Oh, heaven and hell couldn't stop me UNLESS I thought she was lying, then I likely would not.

You?

You fellas must know the Ford family better than I.

Sorry 'bout your wife hypothetically lying. That's gotta hypothetically hurt.

Wouldn't you want to attend a stressful hearing that the Mother of your children was the key witness? Oh, heaven and hell couldn't stop me UNLESS I thought she was lying, then I likely would not.

You?

You didn't answer the question dork. Try it

Let her rip

You?

Let her rip

Yes, I did, just not in words you wanted. Neither you nor I know the Ford's well enough to draw a conclusion from whether he was there or not. For all we know, she insisted he and their teenage boys keep their faces out of the public eye, as they've had to re-locate twice for security reasons.

My preference would be to support my wife publicly, but that isn't relevant. You pose a hypothetical to imply she is lying, or possibly that her husband thinks she lying. Basically, you're just saying stupid stuff.

You?

Let her rip

Yes, I did, just not in words you wanted. Neither you nor I know the Ford's well enough to draw a conclusion from whether he was there or not. For all we know, she insisted he and their teenage boys keep their faces out of the public eye, as they've had to re-locate twice for security reasons.

My preference would be to support my wife publicly, but that isn't relevant. You pose a hypothetical to imply she is lying, or possibly that her husband thinks she lying. Basically, you're just saying stupid stuff.

It is more than appropriate to speculate, when all we have is speculation.

No loving spouse would allow the other to go through this WITHOUT BEING PRESENT TO SUPPORT THEM! NONE!

I get it; you’re Ds told you to go to hell and you’re here to blow off some steam.

Now contact your Dem Representatives and request an investigation.

I get it. You know it's correct that only the WH can order the investigation, but you think a bit of snark will hide your mistake.
You are a piece of shit liar...
Contact your representatives as they submit the request.
All you and the rest of your low IQ ilk are good for is making up bullshit.
Or...are your representatives Rs?

You're ignorant, so you resort to insult. Ignorance can be cured. Look it up.
One more lie from you and you’re on Ignore.

Oh, God, no! Anything but that!

I haven't lied. You do what you want.
Your Democratic representatives are fully capable of requesting and getting their desired investigation.
The fact that you refuse to accept this fact is further proof to all of those on this board with an IQ above -1 that you, like all of your fellow Liberals, are emotionally disturbed and mentally disturbed.

In fact, I’m starting to appreciate the fact that you are a total asshole so new comers with a brain can be fully cognizant of your iterative bullshit.

Either way, the question is irrelevant. The truth, however, is. And the Republicans do not want to know. The Republican prosecutor made that clear, when she went after her, instead of trying to find the truth.
What level of retard are you?
Any senator can request an FBI Investigation.
Did you even watch yesterday?
If you did then you have some severe mental issues.

And not a single Democrat has yet to dispute this.

Not one

Let that sink in.
Actually several senators disputed it and offered letters where they asked for the FBI to investigate to be entered in evidence and Grassely said without objection they would.
But keep them lies a comin'.
Is that why not one D said such yesterday?
They did, at least 3 offered the letters during the hearing to expose Grassley's lie that you are mindlessly parroting.
Guess what?
I watched the hearing.
The Ds kept bitching until the very end and beyond that they haven’t had a chance to request an FBI investigation.
So who’s lying?
You?
The Ds?
You’re in one hell of a pickle on this one.

5bad48873c000032000b219a.jpeg

As a white, highly educated woman, Blasey is seen as more “credible” than other accusers.

Senator Dianne Feinstein used her opening remarks at Thursday’s hearing into sexual assault accusations against Brett Kavanaugh to remind the committee of the accuser’s pedigree.

The senator explained how Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who accused the Supreme Court nominee of sexual assault in high school, has four degrees ― including a doctorate from the University of Southern California ― and has published more than 65 peer-reviewed articles. Feinstein concluded by saying Blasey is also a wife and a mother of two sons.

The subtext of this the senator’s flattering remarks was clear: Blasey’s degrees and by extension, her socioeconomic background, should make her a credible accuser.

But in reality, many sexual assault survivors are nothing like Blasey. And because many of them are minorities from low-income backgrounds, their accusations are not taken seriously.

More: Christine Blasey Ford Is The 'Perfect' Accuser. Most Sexual Assault Survivors Are Not.

What an authentic, credible, intelligent and sweet woman! I was totally in awe as I listened and watched her testimony. I've never been so impressed by anyone in my entire life. What she did took incredible courage. She said she was terrified.

Speaking of whiners . . .

Maybe YOU see her as more credible because she's white. But fortunately for America, we aren't all racist like you.

Spare us all the fake paeans that are nothing more than Verse 2 of your favorite chorus: "Anything that might get me my agenda is PERFECT! The world exists to do as I say!"

I'll be sure to post a picture of him after confirmation; hope he's laughing just to piss you off. :auiqs.jpg:

If believing this helps you sleep at night I gotta tell you, your nightmares are just around the corner.

:)-

If that's a warning that you're going to remain alive and sniveling, I gotta tell you, we already expected that. And I'm sure we've all factored ignoring you into our schedules.

Forum List

Back