Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before hearing

Why did Ms. Ford take a lie detector test, when she wasn't on trial for anything? Who pushed her into it? Who paid for it? The bitches are the liberals on the board who said they believed the lying sack of excrement, while her witnesses DENIED that the event ever happened(under oath of a felony)...
Because she knew her credibility would be questioned

Why won’t Kavanaugh do the same

Polygraphs are useless as they do not "detect lies".

As I understand it her polygraph operator only asked her two questions, though that could be erroneous information.

Two relevant questions on which intent to deceive was measured. There would have been any number of questions establishing a baseline. I think that's standard practice.

I want to see a transcript. Polygraphs aren’t reliable enough to just know the results of one. What did they ask her? They could have asked her if the sky was blue and came out and said, “She took a polygraph and passed!”

"Is any part of your statement false," and "did you make up any part of your statement." were the two relevant questions.

Read Ford polygraph report | P Value | Polygraph

The format of the test was the two question Federal You Phase Zone Comparison Test (ZCT). As part of a 2011 meta-analysis study done by the American Polygraph Association (APA), the ZCT is one of the polygraph examinations considered valid based upon defined research protocol. As part of the validation process, the APA chose techniques that were reported in the Meta 22 Analytic Survey of Validated Techniques (2011) as having two, independent studies that describe the criterion validity and reliability. The ZCT includes relevant questions addressing the issues to be resolved by the examination, comparison questions to be used in analysis, symptomatic questions, and neutral or irrelevant questions.

That’s it? What “statement”? They could be talking about any statement! This is supposed to convince me she’s credible? How much more vague can these questions be? LOL this truly is Insanityville.

To Dr. Ford: "You are not on trial here today."

Bullshit. Of course she is on trial. She has made outrageous and scurrilous accusations against a man with impeccable, unassailed integrity and accomplishments. If she is not convincing, she would become a pariah. If this nomination goes down in flames due to her testimony, her life will be in danger. It's not literally a legal "trial," but certainly she is on trial.

To Dr. Ford: "You are a hero."

Again, bullshit. She has made allegations that contradict a LIFETIME of sterling conduct, professional accomplishments, thousands of personal relationships, and even the testimony of Dr. Ford's supposed friends and supporters. IF WHAT SHE IS SAYING IS FALSE, regardless of the reasons (mistaken memories, slander, political vindictiveness, whatever), then she is THE OPPOSITE OF A HERO. She is a lying scumbag who deserves legal, professional, and financial ruin. And the purpose of this hearing is to try to ascertain whether she is telling the truth.

Calling her a "hero" PRESUMES THAT SHE IS TELLING THE TRUTH AND THAT KAVANAUGH IS A LYING SEXUAL PREDATOR.

While I know politicians don't think this way, one of Kavanaugh's supporters should have pointed this out, to wit,

"You have been called a hero today, but that assessment is not apparent. If what you are claiming is not true, then you are the opposite of a hero, and ALL OF THE EVIDENCE about this nominee contradicts your claims. So you will pardon me if I do not join in the chorus calling you a 'hero'."
Honestly to me she seemed like someone obviously suffering from mental illness (her medical records have been kept secret) who POSSIBLY suffered sexual assault over 36 years ago, who was also a die hard Democrat living in die hard Democrat state, also committed to doing whatever she can to help her party, which includes helping to derail this nomination by a president she hates.

Democrats then used her as a sacrificial lamb in trying to destroying a good, decent man's lifetime reputation, achievements, and family in order to prevent him from getting on the Supreme Court.

Agreed. She appears in need of therapy. A Senate Confirmation hearing is not the place for that therapy. The Dems exploited a sick and vulnerable woman.

As I understand it her polygraph operator only asked her two questions, though that could be erroneous information.

Two relevant questions on which intent to deceive was measured. There would have been any number of questions establishing a baseline. I think that's standard practice.

I want to see a transcript. Polygraphs aren’t reliable enough to just know the results of one. What did they ask her? They could have asked her if the sky was blue and came out and said, “She took a polygraph and passed!”

"Is any part of your statement false," and "did you make up any part of your statement." were the two relevant questions.

The format of the test was the two question Federal You Phase Zone Comparison Test (ZCT). As part of a 2011 meta-analysis study done by the American Polygraph Association (APA), the ZCT is one of the polygraph examinations considered valid based upon defined research protocol. As part of the validation process, the APA chose techniques that were reported in the Meta 22 Analytic Survey of Validated Techniques (2011) as having two, independent studies that describe the criterion validity and reliability. The ZCT includes relevant questions addressing the issues to be resolved by the examination, comparison questions to be used in analysis, symptomatic questions, and neutral or irrelevant questions.

That’s it? What “statement”? They could be talking about any statement! This is supposed to convince me she’s credible? How much more vague can these questions be? LOL this truly is Insanityville.
Not insanity. Fear, and desperation.

S
He bragged about his drinking till he pukes in his yearbook.
So... Where is the proof of the “lie”?
One man's passing out is another man's street nap.
Kavanaugh claims he never passed out from drinking, just ‘fell asleep’
Mitchell then asked if Kavanaugh ever drank so much that he passed out, and that’s when Kavanaugh’s hemming and hawing began.

“Passed out would be, no,” he said. “But I’ve gone to sleep. But I’ve never blacked out, that’s the allegation. And that’s wrong.”

It’s unclear what distinction Kavanaugh seems to think exists between “passing out” and “falling asleep,” but he has a well-documented record of lying about his alcohol consumption. During his interview on Fox News earlier this week, Kavanaugh denied drinking while underage, telling host Martha McCallum that high school seniors were old enough to buy and consume alcohol in Maryland when the drinking age was 18 years old. Except as Vox pointed out, Kavanaugh didn’t turn 18 until after Maryland had raised the drinking age to 21. At no point during his high school career was he of legal drinking age in Maryland. And his self-portrayal as a responsible drinker is disputed not just by multiple people who knew him in his college years and recall incidents of him drinking to excess, but by his own yearbook entry in which he described himself as treasurer of the “Keg City Club.”
Demonstrate unequivocally the difference in this case. In other words prove it....
Falling asleep is an alcoholics PC for passing out, there is no difference and therefore Crying Kavanaugh was lying under oath again.
Your interpretation of some sort of supposed slang, substituted for his actual statements; isn’t evidence of anything, other than you having nothing to demonstrate your claim with.
25YEARBOOK02-superJumbo-v4.jpg

The statement is included at the bottom of the report. After the three analyses which conclude she wasn't being deceptive.

The statement is included at the bottom of the report. After the three analyses which conclude she wasn't being deceptive.

Yeah okay. Asking whether her statement is true and asking specifically if she remembers Kavanaugh attempting to sexually assault her are two different things. Sounds like a tactic to yield a specific result. Did she also “state” her name?

Ford said the polygraph was done in Maryland because of her grandmother’s funeral and she was asked if it was done on the same day as her grandmother’s funeral. Ford did not know the answer to that question.

Mitchell also asked if she paid for the polygraph, which would normally be quite expensive, and again, Ford said she doesn’t know.

If Ford doesn’t have a clear memory of big events that happened to her LAST MONTH, how can anyone be sure her memory of what happened 36 years ago is correct?
Mitchell asked, “So he administered a polygraph on the day that you attended your grandmother’s funeral?”

“Correct,” Ford replied. “It might have been the next day. I spent the night in the hotel.”
So she can’t remember a major event like taking a polygraph, who paid for it, and she’s a PhD psychologist who claims to know nothing about polygraph testing.

NEXT!
She remembered it happened while she was at the hotel. She knew she didn't pay for it, so you need some new and better lies.
Ford said she didn’t think she paid for the polygraph test herself and she does “not yet” know who did.

She’s not sure if she paid for a 4 figure test? :lmao:

So hilarious.... The Demon-crats say that they are not biased in this confirmation, but as each one of them speak their peace, not a one of them is speaking with a non-biased mind nor are they voting yes for Kavanaugh.

How stupid do they think the American people are ??? LOL.

So hilarious.... The Demon-crats say that they are not biased in this confirmation, but as each one of them speak their peace, not a one of them is speaking with a non-biased mind nor are they voting yes for Kavanaugh.

I guess you missed Crying KavaGangTrain Partisan HACK Spew blaming Clintons etc. yesterday

Ford said the polygraph was done in Maryland because of her grandmother’s funeral and she was asked if it was done on the same day as her grandmother’s funeral. Ford did not know the answer to that question.

Mitchell also asked if she paid for the polygraph, which would normally be quite expensive, and again, Ford said she doesn’t know.

If Ford doesn’t have a clear memory of big events that happened to her LAST MONTH, how can anyone be sure her memory of what happened 36 years ago is correct?
Mitchell asked, “So he administered a polygraph on the day that you attended your grandmother’s funeral?”

“Correct,” Ford replied. “It might have been the next day. I spent the night in the hotel.”
So she can’t remember a major event like taking a polygraph, who paid for it, and she’s a PhD psychologist who claims to know nothing about polygraph testing.

NEXT!
She remembered it happened while she was at the hotel. She knew she didn't pay for it, so you need some new and better lies.
Ford said she didn’t think she paid for the polygraph test herself and she does “not yet” know who did.

She’s not sure if she paid for a 4 figure test? :lmao:
Lawyers (firms) pay for lots of things up front in client cases.
Lots of partner services just do what asked and they bill later as well.
Billing comes later. That's why DOPer.

I guess you missed Crying KavaGangTrain Partisan HACK Spew blaming Clintons etc. yesterday

Ol' Barf is emotionally incontinent. Probably the last thing you'd want for a lifetime appointment to the USSC.

Notice Kavanaughs wife sitting near him, in support of him?

Now show the picture of Dr. Ford's husband sitting near her, supporting her?

Can't? Why is that, where the hell was he?
Or any family members or friends for that matter. Strange.

No one had to leap in and rescue her with a flaming shit show, as Graham did for Kavanaugh.

Wouldn't you want to attend a stressful hearing that the Mother of your children was the key witness? Oh, heaven and hell couldn't stop me UNLESS I thought she was lying, then I likely would not.

You?

Forum List

Back