Kavanaugh/Ford Opinion Threads -- Monday Sept 24th 2018

this isn't a criminal trial, no need to hire an expert female prosecutor... we elect and pay the senators to question and vet SC nominees and pertaining witnesses... can she have the senate hire an expert in sexual abuse/sexual harassment alcoholism abuse prosecutor to question Kavanaugh?

Your boy is turning out not to be so squeaky clean as you all thought or were told he was... it ain't just a partisan attack... be one thing if he was drunk as a skunk, one time thing with Dr Ford, but it is being shown that it is much more than that... and the R senators are gonna have to take a step back and have the FBI Investigate, now that there are a lot of different allegations.... even if half are true and taken in to consideration, he should not be seated on the SC, the highest position in the land.... yes, I feel sorry for him for taking Trump's lead, deny deny deny.... it may work for Trump, but the lies about it from Kavanaugh, won't fly.... it's not YOUR supreme court justice being picked, it's the nation's, men AND WOMEN.

It's a damn shame that Trump just has trouble picking his team, and now SC Justices.... men who have a dark side... with women...or with other dark things, he really seems to be attracted to these types and they are who he likes...

the doctors-civilian and enlisted, rob porter, manafort, roger stone, flynn, michael cohen.... plus much of his crooked admin/cabinet, Scott Pruit and Tom Price, ... all, with a dark side...

he seems to live in a culture of corruption, and is comfortable there?

Ahh you slipped. A Supreme Court Justice is not the “highest office in the land”. You would have it so as we are ruled by them.
You third worlders have this intense desire to be ruled like serfs. Maybe we can accommodate you in the near future.
correction
it's the highest position of the land that is not through their election by us.... and a lifetime position. The supreme court is an equal part of our govt, the Congress, and the presidency being the other 2 of the 3 equal parts/branches.
I hadn't thought of it like that, but thank you for pointing out that these nine judges have huge power in our governmental system, as much as the 600 or so in the Congress and the one President.

The fact that Soros's Party dragged another fake accusation out of the muck will actually be a good thing.

Once Trump takes out the Failed Coup plotters and most of the leadership and ownership of the democrat Party, he can properly go after the FakeNews Establishment for backing these obviously phony charges as if they were real.

He doesn't even have to arrest any of the reporters, like Obama threatened -- just daylight them!

MAYDAY!! MAYDAY!!

USS LMSM Credibility hit amidship and listing badly to port!

MAYDAY!! MAYDAY!!

You must believe the dozen or so #metoo women who have named Trump as their sexual assaulter really beautiful too. Why do you hate women?

None of them reported any "assault" to the police. It's retroactive "assault" based upon Trump's ascendancy to the Presidency. Trump was no Bill Clinton

LOL, Frank, I ran and managed two Violence Against Women Grants, funded by the Federal Dept. of Justice.

I have first hand knowledge of the fear women who have been abused live with; you cannot know how difficult reporting physical abuse and the threat of worse can effect them.

I've seen cases where men kill the pets of these women, just because they tried to end the relationship; we arrested men who hid in the attics and crawlspaces of a women's home, one in the home of the women's parents.

In one case the police responded to a women's home several times, when she reported someone was going threw her home when she was at work. They began to doubt her, and believed she was paranoid.

Then one day they responded again, and when looking around noticed the toilet had both seats up.

An hour latter the police dog gave them a clue someone was in the attic, and finally they believed her.

Right.

Which is precisely why these fake, phony accusations against Kavanaugh are so evil.

Ford has less than no credibility.

For the sake of all genuine victims and all innocent men, she - and her enablers, including Feinstein, must face justice

"justice"? Frank, the party which yells in unison "lock her up" after 8 investigations which found no wrong doing has no clear understanding of justice. The party which hides documents and pretends one moment that a supreme court nomination cannot be heard in an election year, and a moment later goes ahead and does it, has no sense of justice.

Grow up Frank.

Bad example. Comey admitted that Hillary was a criminal, but she somehow didn't intend to be a criminal.

Making ugly, serious and patently false accusations at the last minute needs to be addressed

Comey had to explain away Hillary's actual crimes; Ford is trying to concoct a Kavanaugh crime

Suppose when Garland was nominated, someone who was at Harvard at the same time like Dr. Jerome Corsi, heard through the grapevine that Garland got out of line once and made an unwelcome and inappropriate advance toward some broad.

No other details were available. The only thing that was known was that it was somewhere in Cambridge during Corsi and Garland's schooling.

Would that warrant a full FBI investigation?

The allegations are NOT through grape-vine, they are direct accusations.

Why would an innocent man being wrongly accused not want FBI to clear him?

Where did Kavanaugh say he did not want the FBI? The FBI said this is not in their purview, that's all.

The entirety of the malignant ideology the disciples of the American radical left worship and ride smiling idiotically is like a gasoline soaked, spark ignited bicycle towing a fifty gallon tank of high octane by a six foot length of detonating cord. Those disciples being militant feminist venerating moderate democrat women, the entire LGTBQ crusade, those who practice political correctness self flagellation, and all skin tone minorities caught up in the deluge of identity politics.

All of disciples of the modern radical American left are playing with fire—napalm to be exact. However, they do not realize the ideology they attempt to stand on is no different than playing with imminent death.. Why is that?

They know no better. They have been "educated into idiocy" these past few generations by the public system, media, entertainment and the cultural changes caused by it.

Now we have a generation or two of the classically insane to deal with.

War is peace
Freedom is slavery
Ignorance is strength.

And now -

Innocence is guilt.

This shit needs to be stopped cold. Right now.

Was Avenatti one of the Knights of the Round Table who went searching for the Holy MeToo Accusers?

Was Avenatti one of the Knights of the Round Table who went searching for the Holy MeToo Accusers?

Mr. Avenatti is heading for the Supreme Court or Attorney Generalship, if the left seizes power in this country.

He's the kind of legal mind our liberal friends appreciate.

"The Democrats are working hard to destroy a wonderful man, and a man who has the potential to be one of our greatest Supreme Court Justices ever, with an array of False Accusations the likes of which have never been seen before!" - President Trump

Well this good man's skirts aren't that clean! I call it KARMA since I heard Kavanaugh worked for Star during the Clinton investigations and had a lot to do with the questions and the resulting "Star Report" so it's come full circle on this sleazebag! Anyone who thinks they can ignore Ford's claims with so much backing it up is deluding themselves! This nomination is on life-support and the plug will probably be pulled before that woman comes to DC to put the final nail in this ridiculous exercise! Republicans are willing to risk being in the wilderness for a few years by getting this guy on the SC so it proves to me how malevolent & insidious these people are and continue to be at the cost of our Dem. institutions! :102: :321: :2cents:

Last edited:
"The Democrats are working hard to destroy a wonderful man, and a man who has the potential to be one of our greatest Supreme Court Justices ever, with an array of False Accusations the likes of which have never been seen before!" - President Trump

Well this good man's skirts aren't that clean! I call it KARMA since I heard Kavanaugh worked for Star during the Clinton investigations and had a lot to do with the questions and the resulting "Star Report" so it's come full circle on this sleazebag! Anyone who thinks they can ignore Ford's claims with so much backing it up is deluding themselves! This nomination is on life-support and the plug will probably be pulled before that woman comes to DC to put the final nail in this ridiculous exercise! Republicans are willing to risk being in the wilderness for a few years by getting this guy on the SC so it proves to me how malevolent and insidious these people are and continue to be at the cost of our democratic institutions! :102: :321: :2cents:

Support?! lol!!!

Well this good man's skirts aren't that clean! I call it KARMA since I heard Kavanaugh worked for Star during the Clinton investigations and had a lot to do with the questions and the resulting "Star Report" so it's come full circle on this sleazebag! Anyone who thinks they can ignore Ford's claims with so much backing it up is deluding themselves!

What's backing it up? Be specific.

Well this good man's skirts aren't that clean! I call it KARMA since I heard Kavanaugh worked for Star during the Clinton investigations and had a lot to do with the questions and the resulting "Star Report" so it's come full circle on this sleazebag! Anyone who thinks they can ignore Ford's claims with so much backing it up is deluding themselves!

So you believe everything supporting her claim is "a huge made up conspiratorial LIE?" It's not just some claim out of the blue; therapy notes, lie detector test, other person in the room who's running away!" He knows if he lies to the FBI he's going to be just as "toasted!" Anyone backing this guy when his reputation precedes him are going down as well! I'd back away if I were you because this is going to explode all over Republicans! They will be so associated to favoring pervs, sex offenders, & child molesters! Moore down in AL barely lost with all the circumstantial evidence against him! :9:

So you believe everything supporting her claim is "a huge made up conspiratorial LIE?" It's not just some claim out of the blue; therapy notes, lie detector test, other person in the room who's running away!" He knows if he lies to the FBI he's going to be just as "toasted!" Anyone backing this guy when his reputation precedes him are going down as well! I'd back away if I were you because this is going to explode all over Republicans! They will be so associated to favoring pervs, sex offenders, & child molesters! Moore down in AL barely lost with all the circumstantial evidence against him! :9:

Knowing as you probably know that the therapy notes contain no particulars as to who, where, when and why; that polygraphs do not detect lies and are essentially worthless; and that the only person running away so far is the accuser, would you like to try again?

Be specific. It's easy.

Knowing as you probably know that the therapy notes contain no particulars as to who, where, when and why; that polygraphs do not detect lies and are essentially worthless; and that the only person running away so far is the accuser, would you like to try again?

Be specific. It's easy.

Spoken and rationalized like someone willing to go down with the ship! Get your snorkel ready babe! :rolleyes: :p :cool:

Be specific. It's easy.

Spoken and rationalized like someone willing to go down with the ship! Get your snorkel ready babe! :rolleyes: :p :cool:

TRANSLATION: "I cannot be specific, as the accuser has not been so. I have nothing to stand on other than previously published nonsensical fantasy."

Only a deplorable POS scumbag liberal snowflake would suggest such a thing from a picture of a father and daughter together.

Just because you molest your kids doesn't mean everyone does it...

FORUM RULES: No Attacks on family members

No Accusations of other members relating to bestiality or pedophilia.​

Link
Gee, if there was only a forum rule stating vile snowflakes could not make the unsubstantiated accusations of such against ANYONE....

:rolleyes:

Suppose when Garland was nominated, someone who was at Harvard at the same time like Dr. Jerome Corsi, heard through the grapevine that Garland got out of line once and made an unwelcome and inappropriate advance toward some broad.

No other details were available. The only thing that was known was that it was somewhere in Cambridge during Corsi and Garland's schooling.

Where did Kavanaugh say he did not want the FBI? The FBI said this is not in their purview, that's all.
The FBI did not say that....

Back ground checks IS THEIR JOB.

The FBI completed their background checks, 6x, all clean. End of story, vote him on the USSC.

The FBI completed their background checks, 6x, all clean. End of story, vote him on the USSC.

The reputation of the FBI will be sullied even more if Ford comes off credible and has info to back up her claims! :2cents:

Forum List

Back