Keep a Word Delete a Word 2.0

Study law
Usedcarsalesman (or) Law..........yer (in Ausland a UCSalesman ranked higher than a Law.......yer in the truth department)

That's a sad commentary when a used car salesman ranks higher in the truth department than our "honest" law abiding enforcer, attorneys.
Well Spinster, we are a Bolshi Mob here and some Lawyers have a bad wrap in Australia as Money Grubbers,which some are,yep some are honest but some are not eg..Billing $75 for sending a letter and it gets worse but saying that it would be much the same in the US,I'm sure.We tend to question Authority all the time,saying that we are quite normal.....Spinster,we are different to others in many ways,inparticular....we don't give a (Rats Ass) what Profession or Job a person does.........because we are averse to snobbery either status or money...on our golf round of 8,there is a Plummer,Doctor,Lawyer,Health Worker,a Rubbish Collecter,Retail Manager,a Truckie (All Good Blokes)and myself.....you see the same in a lot of our neibourhoods,at BBQ's unlike America,rarely do people ask what job you do(and Never what Gun you own,which is a preoccupation in America)....Please don't be SAD for us....we are Happy,we just say what we think

At this point I wish to apologise for my flagrant use or abuse of this thread with my extentions instead of just two words,the trouble is you Guys and Gals are Cool and your word power,exceptional........it just motivates me to elucidate my mind even more......So I suppose I should blame you all...LOL

Love you all and I WISH YOU ALL,SEASONS GREETINGS AND A GREAT 2016

Best Regards.........................steven ps We don't put ourselves ABOVE or BELOW anyone

Last edited:

Forum List

Back