Keep a Word Delete a Word 2.0

Was this right ??????Baby Talc.(Two Words).......manufacturer Johnson and Johnson have or going to have to pay out a family for a Lady who used their Baby Talc on her Genitalia and it has caused Ovarian Cancer!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never heard of such a thing? crikey children and adults have been using this product for a 100 years......maybe that's why I have such Big Balls,then again maybe not

Was this right ??????Baby Talc.(Two Words).......manufacturer Johnson and Johnson have or going to have to pay out a family for a Lady who used their Baby Talc on her Genitalia and it has caused Ovarian Cancer!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never heard of such a thing? crikey children and adults have been using this product for a 100 years......maybe that's why I have such Big Balls,then again maybe not
I have read that women should not use powder in that area because it can cause cancer. I read this many years ago.

Can talc powder cause ovarian cancer and #63;

Last edited:
Sweet Pepper

kg09-bell-peppers-01.jpg

I have read that women should not use powder in that area because it can cause cancer. I read this many years ago.

You are right Esme

You are right Esme
I think the media doesn't talk about it much because it isn't proven. But I stopped using powder that way long ago, just in case. Better safe than sorry. The woman who died of ovarian cancer used it for decades. Usually, things like that are from overuse. People who smoke lightly don't usually get lung cancer. People who eat sweets, starches, or high fat in moderation usually don't get diseases from it, etc. Alcohol doesn't hurt you if you're not a heavy drinker. And so on.

Obviously the talc isn't hurting babies...so, who knows?

You are right Esme
I think the media doesn't talk about it much because it isn't proven. But I stopped using powder that way long ago, just in case. Better safe than sorry. The woman who died of ovarian cancer used it for decades. Usually, things like that are from overuse. People who smoke lightly don't usually get lung cancer. People who eat sweets, starches, or high fat in moderation usually don't get diseases from it, etc. Alcohol doesn't hurt you if you're not a heavy drinker. And so on.

Trouble is Esme,often "Talc" has minerals in the powder,which can be harmful moreover be absorbed through the Vagina,with prolonged use and heat......steve

You are right Esme

Trouble is Esme,often "Talc" has minerals in the powder,which can be harmful moreover be absorbed through the Vagina,with prolonged use and heat......steve
Exactly

Forum List

Back