Keep it classy, Fox

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
While insulting a POW's father may bode well for street cred with your crazed wingnut audience, it is, in fact, utterly class-less and just goes to show how low you will stoop in opposing anything Obama does.

Go fuck yourself, Fox News.

Fox News Host Makes Disgusting Comment About Bowe Bergdahl's Father

On Tuesday, host Steve Doocy wondered why President Obama embraced Bergdahl's parents at the White House given reports that Bergdahl had left his post without permission.

Co-host Brian Kilmeade also chimed in with criticism of Bergdahl's father, Robert Bergdahl.

“I mean, he says he was growing his beard because his son was in captivity," Kilmeade said. "Well, your son’s out now. So if you really don’t — no longer look like a member of the Taliban, you don’t have to look like a member of the Taliban. Are you out of razors?”

Bergdahl had grown his beard, the Washington Post said, in order to mark the time that his son had been gone, and in an effort to win sympathy from his son's captors. The Post reported that he spent the last five years learning Pashto, the language of southern Afghanistan, and studying the culture of those holding his son captive.

He wasn't a POW, 'tard.

I'd swear the only people watching Fox, listening to RUsh, or tuned in to Hannity are liberals. They bring it up all the time.

While insulting a POW's father may bode well for street cred with your crazed wingnut audience, it is, in fact, utterly class-less and just goes to show how low you will stoop in opposing anything Obama does.

On Tuesday, host Steve Doocy wondered why President Obama embraced Bergdahl's parents at the White House given reports that Bergdahl had left his post without permission.

Co-host Brian Kilmeade also chimed in with criticism of Bergdahl's father, Robert Bergdahl.

“I mean, he says he was growing his beard because his son was in captivity," Kilmeade said. "Well, your son’s out now. So if you really don’t — no longer look like a member of the Taliban, you don’t have to look like a member of the Taliban. Are you out of razors?”

Bergdahl had grown his beard, the Washington Post said, in order to mark the time that his son had been gone, and in an effort to win sympathy from his son's captors. The Post reported that he spent the last five years learning Pashto, the language of southern Afghanistan, and studying the culture of those holding his son captive.

Did you expect anything else for that pack of subhuman inbreds?

There is something so beyond fucked about about this whole story that it's almost unreal. The oddball father is just one creepy element that needs a lot more scrutiny.

Did you expect anything else for that pack of subhuman inbreds?

I think the comment was crass and was better left unsaid. Guno and JED, do you two get this sanctimonious when MSNBC says something like this or you just partisan?

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Steve Doocy always makes stupid jokes that just aren't funny. I doubt he means to be offensive. He's just kind of a goober.

Enough with the faux outrage.

Kilmeade is pandering to the 3% of America that watches this nonsense.

Wing nuts pandering to wing nuts: it's all about the money.

Forum List

Back