Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

Armed citizens.........the right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.....

I don't know how they could have been clearer than "the right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." But apparently it is to liberals and Canadians
Do alleged conservatives always appeal to ignorance of the intent and purpose of any law to conserve?

I don't know, why don't you ask one?
The plan should be to focus on keeping guns away from criminals and taking them away. It's time for Politicians and Law Enforcement to stop blaming Law Abiding Gun Owners for their own laziness and incompetence. If a 15yr old in Chicago obtains a 9mm pistol, that's on Law Enforcement. It's not on legal Gun Owners who do the right thing.

Fact is, Law Enforcement just isn't getting the job done. It gets paid to go after criminals. It doesn't get paid to go after law abiding Citizens. Time to change the focus and get serious about keeping guns away from criminals. Time to leave legal Gun Owners alone.

Every gun in the hands of that 15 year old (implied racism, but I digress) was once legally sold. Therefore the original owner was not a responsible gun owner and was remiss in allowing someone to steal the gun, or in selling the gun to someone who was irresponsible too.
Allowing someone to steal the gun???? Are you fucking kidding me?

Well, it the gun is not stored properly, one must assume liability. If a pool is not secure and a child falls in and dies, the pool owner is liable; if keys are left in a car, and it is stolen and crashed causing injury, the car owner is liable. Pools, cars and guns can be an attractive nuisance.

BTW, isn't it putative by gun lovers that having a gun provides one protection from criminals.
Protected MY ass 24 hours ago, son.

Me too. Just yesterday I was walking in my back yard, and as always I carry a holstered hand gun and my AR15 whenever I leave my bedroom (after first looking to make sure a commie wasn't hiding under the mattress) when a giant rodent with a bushy trail tossed a peanut at my head from the pear tree in the SE corner of our yard.

Quick as possible I trained my weapon and got off two rounds. The first sent the critter to critter hell; I don't know where the second round went since my assailant disappeared in a bloody mess - but I sure was happy not to have been seriously hurt.

Most Communists/Progressives are pussies. So i seriously doubt you own a firearm. Just sayin.

Armed citizens.........the right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.....

I don't know how they could have been clearer than "the right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." But apparently it is to liberals and Canadians
Do alleged conservatives always appeal to ignorance of the intent and purpose of any law to conserve?

The plan should be to focus on keeping guns away from criminals and taking them away. It's time for Politicians and Law Enforcement to stop blaming Law Abiding Gun Owners for their own laziness and incompetence. If a 15yr old in Chicago obtains a 9mm pistol, that's on Law Enforcement. It's not on legal Gun Owners who do the right thing.

Fact is, Law Enforcement just isn't getting the job done. It gets paid to go after criminals. It doesn't get paid to go after law abiding Citizens. Time to change the focus and get serious about keeping guns away from criminals. Time to leave legal Gun Owners alone.

Every gun in the hands of that 15 year old (implied racism, but I digress) was once legally sold. Therefore the original owner was not a responsible gun owner and was remiss in allowing someone to steal the gun, or in selling the gun to someone who was irresponsible too.

Well, it the gun is not stored properly, one must assume liability. If a pool is not secure and a child falls in and dies, the pool owner is liable; if keys are left in a car, and it is stolen and crashed causing injury, the car owner is liable. Pools, cars and guns can be an attractive nuisance.

BTW, isn't it putative by gun lovers that having a gun provides one protection from criminals.

Me too. Just yesterday I was walking in my back yard, and as always I carry a holstered hand gun and my AR15 whenever I leave my bedroom (after first looking to make sure a commie wasn't hiding under the mattress) when a giant rodent with a bushy trail tossed a peanut at my head from the pear tree in the SE corner of our yard.

Quick as possible I trained my weapon and got off two rounds. The first sent the critter to critter hell; I don't know where the second round went since my assailant disappeared in a bloody mess - but I sure was happy not to have been seriously hurt.
I own a bar and had a roid raged ass that I had asked to leave, rush me while reaching for something behind his back. He stopped short when my Taurus appeared 3 feet from his chest.
Police were called and the guy reached back again as he was ordered to the ground. I admire the restraint of the officer who held that second it took to see no weapon produced.
It took 3 cops at least 60 seconds to get the guy cuffed.
As we talked about it while filling out the police report, I told the cop that had nearly killed a man, "I'm just glad I didn't have to shoot him."
Cop shook his head and said, "Me too."

So yeah, there's another example of a firearm stopping a violent felony that will never make the statistics because I have no desire kill anyone.

I own a bar and had a roid raged ass that I had asked to leave, rush me while reaching for something behind his back. He stopped short when my Taurus appeared 3 feet from his chest.
Police were called and the guy reached back again as he was ordered to the ground. I admire the restraint of the officer who held that second it took to see no weapon produced.
It took 3 cops at least 60 seconds to get the guy cuffed.
As we talked about it while filling out the police report, I told the cop that had nearly killed a man, "I'm just glad I didn't have to shoot him."
Cop shook his head and said, "Me too."

So yeah, there's another example of a firearm stopping a violent felony that will never make the statistics because I have no desire kill anyone.
Some know-nothing anti-gun loon will tell you that since this guy had no weapon, you would have gone to jail for shooting him.

Most Communists/Progressives are pussies. So i seriously doubt you own a firearm. Just sayin.

Funny that, most NRA members are fearful of their own shadow, most conservatives are gay and in the closet, and most Republicans are thieves.

See how easy it is to post sans evidence. Fun isn't it, unless one takes themselves seriously.

The difference is that, if we consider USMB a microcosm of US society, most NRA members fear nothing and are prepared to act in defense of themselves and their property, virtually all gays are Liberals and most Liberals are anti law enforcement.

But, apparently it is easy it is to post sans evidence. You do it daily.

Truth is, I probably would have spent the night in the very box he is in right now, but released with no charges in the morning.

By not shooting you used reasonable force. Keep in mind, most shooters claim they feared for their life, and without evidence such a claim usually falls on deaf ears.

The difference is that, if we consider USMB a microcosm of US society, most NRA members fear nothing and are prepared to act in defense of themselves and their property, virtually all gays are Liberals and most Liberals are anti law enforcement.

But, apparently it is easy it is to post sans evidence. You do it daily.

LOL I'm glad I didn't have coffee in my mouth. My post was sarcastic (duh, I suppose I needed to have posted "sarcasm" for dolts like you. Now, maybe your post above is sarcasm too. For some reason I suspect it was not, and you really take yourself seriously.

You also seem incapable of differentiating something as a fact from an opinion.

Funny that, most NRA members are fearful of their own shadow, most conservatives are gay and in the closet, and most Republicans are thieves.

See how easy it is to post sans evidence. Fun isn't it, unless one takes themselves seriously.

Well, you do sound like a typical Communist/Progressive pussy. So it's highly unlikely you know anything about firearms. Just pointing that out.

A good first step is registration of all firearms and background checks on ALL gun sales. Even between private parties. This will allow responsible gun owners to continue to own anything they want but will help place responsibility on to people who sell guns to people who shouldn't have them or end up using them for murder/crime.

We can certainly start there.
When private sales are taking place, there is never a cop around to enforce gun control laws!
(sarcasm alert for the sarcastically impaired)

Well, you do sound like a typical Communist/Progressive pussy. So it's highly unlikely you know anything about firearms. Just pointing that out.

I know enough, and I'm pretty sure if you rang my door bell you wouldn't have the balls to call me a pussy - face to face. Though, on a moments reflection, you might just be stupid enough to do so.

Canada, Australia and the UK all have gun laws that we could rely on as positive foreign models. They are not perfect, and gun crimes exist there, but not to the extent they do here. Guns are everywhere in America, and so is gun violence. It's not some amazing coincidence.
UK has bad issues with baseball bat gangs. They beat people to death, coma, brain damage, or cripple. I'd rather be shot.
Pregnant woman attacked by gang while she was GIVING BIRTH in Basildon Essex Daily Mail Online
Gang of thugs armed with baseball bats cause mass panic on commuter train after smashing windows in terrifying attack Daily Mail Online
BBC NEWS UK Full list of teen killings
Statistics Prove More Guns Less Crime Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

I know enough, and I'm pretty sure if you rang my door bell you wouldn't have the balls to call me a pussy - face to face. Though, on a moments reflection, you might just be stupid enough to do so.

You don't make sense. You're a walking contradiction. Figure things out and then get back to us.

One liberal plan is to improve our aqueducts and our roads through Judicial activism via any Judicial curiosity we can engender (just to see if it may work, with sufficient Judicial discretion) regarding gun lovers who may have to "splain" themselves before the Judicature, regarding any breaches of the domestic Tranquility and security of our free State while in the possession of Arms.

Tell you what... Why don't you come here and try it with me? Don't worry about the bell. Just walk on in, OK?

Nah.
You'd run away.
Just like you do from honest and open debates.

Tell you what... Why don't you come here and try it with me? Don't worry about the bell. Just walk on in, OK?

Confused dishonest Communist/Progressive. Goes on whining just like a typical Communist/Progressive pussy who knows nothing about firearms. Yet then boasts about he or she owning firearms. Lost credibility. Can't take that poster seriously anymore.

Last edited:
I haven't taken rye drinker seriously in years.

Denial. It's a mental disorder!

Confused dishonest Communist/Progressive. Goes on whining just like a typical Communist/Progressive pussy who knows nothing about firearms. Yet then boasts about he or she owning firearms. Lost credibility. Can't take that poster seriously anymore.

That's fine, as you come from the fringe of the fringe, I've never taken you seriously; as someone who has never posted a sagacious comment, I usually skip by your callowness.

Nah.
You'd run away.
Just like you do from honest and open debates.

There is nothing honest about you, and you've proven to be a blatherskite and an ersatz debater.

Forum List

Back