Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

Yep, you do. And we all know that doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is .... the sign of a fool.
Yes. This makes you the fool, however.

LOL, this is the best you have ("I know you are but what am I"). You're pitiful.
He's right.
We have had 100 years of experience with all kinds of gun control measures. None of them has made anyone any safer. All of them are total failures, unproven in preventing any attacks at all.

An 11 year old child received a D on his report card. His stepfather told him if he got any D's or F's he would make him quit Little League Baseball.

The child begged the teacher to change the grade, she refused.

The child when home, took his stepfathers handgun from the night stand in his mother and Stepfather's bedroom. He then went to his room and got his baseball jacket and then went to the living room, folded the jacket on his lap, put the gun in his mouth and died.

A trigger lock, a gun safe or an unloaded gun would have most likely prevented this horrible event. One which impacted his teacher, the family (soon divorced), his team and coaches.

Rabbi(t) is full of shit.

One anecdotal story proves what in your mind exactly? Is that your standard for your own positions? That one anecdotal story torpedoes your arguments?

It proves one thing, it created my support for laws to require trigger locks and other means to secure guns in homes, a law passed in and in the CA penal code. Something which would not occur to you and other callous conservatives devoid of empathy and something which gun lovers like you would oppose as an infringement on your rights.

It also makes gun owners criminally and civilly culpable, another thing for the NRA and its disciples to whine about.

Men and power issues, that is what this is really about. Guns are a phallic symbol. I have had men point a gun at me and have bullets in my house. That is really why I want gun control. It isn't to much to ask if people don't threaten other people with firearms anymore. All these mass shootings like Sandy Hook or Aurora theater shootings, enough is enough.

I always enjoy the pompous opinions and judgmental attitudes of liberal city snobs who know nothing about guns other than what you see on TV and in the liberal media. I'd tell the women I know who love guns that it's a phallic symbol, but they don't give a shit what you think either.

And here's the thing on your last sentence begging the question. You already got your way in Sandy Hook and the Aurora theater. Only the shooters had guns. How'd that work out for your looking down your haughty nose self superior attitude?

Do you suppose each 6 year old should have been armed, and the K teacher too? Or maybe an armed guard in every classroom on every campus in every state?

No, you wouldn't want to pay for that; it's better in the mind and black heart of the callous conservative/gun lovers that the deaths at Sandy Hook were simply the cost of liberty and freedom.

LOL, this is the best you have ("I know you are but what am I"). You're pitiful.
He's right.
We have had 100 years of experience with all kinds of gun control measures. None of them has made anyone any safer. All of them are total failures, unproven in preventing any attacks at all.

An 11 year old child received a D on his report card. His stepfather told him if he got any D's or F's he would make him quit Little League Baseball.

The child when home, took his stepfathers handgun from the night stand in his mother and Stepfather's bedroom. He then went to his room and got his baseball jacket and then went to the living room, folded the jacket on his lap, put the gun in his mouth and died.

A trigger lock, a gun safe or an unloaded gun would have most likely prevented this horrible event. One which impacted his teacher, the family (soon divorced), his team and coaches.

One anecdotal story proves what in your mind exactly? Is that your standard for your own positions? That one anecdotal story torpedoes your arguments?

It proves one thing, it created my support for laws to require trigger locks and other means to secure guns in homes, a law passed in and in the CA penal code. Something which would not occur to you and other callous conservatives devoid of empathy and something which gun lovers like you would oppose as an infringement on your rights.

It also makes gun owners criminally and civilly culpable, another thing for the NRA and its disciples to whine about.
So that means that children never get a hold of guns and accidentally or intentionally shoot people with them in California? Wow.

Men and power issues, that is what this is really about. Guns are a phallic symbol. I have had men point a gun at me and have bullets in my house. That is really why I want gun control. It isn't to much to ask if people don't threaten other people with firearms anymore. All these mass shootings like Sandy Hook or Aurora theater shootings, enough is enough.

I always enjoy the pompous opinions and judgmental attitudes of liberal city snobs who know nothing about guns other than what you see on TV and in the liberal media. I'd tell the women I know who love guns that it's a phallic symbol, but they don't give a shit what you think either.

And here's the thing on your last sentence begging the question. You already got your way in Sandy Hook and the Aurora theater. Only the shooters had guns. How'd that work out for your looking down your haughty nose self superior attitude?

Do you suppose each 6 year old should have been armed, and the K teacher too? Or maybe an armed guard in every classroom on every campus in every state?

No, you wouldn't want to pay for that; it's better in the mind and black heart of the callous conservative/gun lovers that the deaths at Sandy Hook were simply the cost of liberty and freedom.
Liberals certainly see them as the cost of tyranny. The school was a gun-free zone. Which means the law abiding citizens were unarmed while the criminal was armed.
How'd that work out for everybody?
But liberals are fine with dead victims. It makes them feel so self righteous and empathetic. They dont do well with live heroes, like Chris Kyle. They feel bad for bad guys.

He's right.

So that means that children never get a hold of guns and accidentally or intentionally shoot people with them in California? Wow.

A weak one, but a straw man still the same. You're lack of education is showing once again Rabbi(t), as well as your biases and lack of empathy. You are IMO a miserable being - there is nothing human about you.

yes, someone with a critical mind can also just read it and see it's a reason not a requirement, which is of course why liberals can't read it
Of course we can read; Only the Right is too lazy to work hard on their reading comprehension. I guess a hard work ethic is just hearsay and soothsay for the lazy Right.

Do they have village idiots in Canada? I mean wow, that would take a serious idiot
Too difficult to work hard to have anything more than fallacy, Person on the clueless and Causeless and Lazy Right.

Does it really take work to be an idiot? I mean isn't that just something that you pretty much just are? Or are you saying you actually put some work into your idiocy?
No. I have logic and reason to work with due to a social, hard work ethic; unlike the Right.

Tomatoes are blue in the September spring rolls

[
Yes, Europe fighting Russia over the Baltics with the US is a long shot, without us it's zero

If Russia were to invade the EU would have no choice.

The funny thing is you seem to think that only the US would go to war, or take that initiative. Maybe Europe isn't so big on the whole invading other countries simply because they can. But then again if, say, the Falkland Islands got invaded, do you think the British would wait for the Americans? They didn't last time it happened, the US didn't help much at all.

I'm against Iraq, dumb ass. I'm also against nation building in Afghanistan, Libya, Kosovo and the rest of the wars started by both parties. You know that if you have long term memory.

And "no choice?" You mean like Ukraine who had a defense pact too so they had no choice? LOL, you are completely clueless about European politics. They couldn't agree on what kind of sandwich to have for lunch

I'm not sure what your views on Iraq have got to do with anything here.....

I'm also not sure what trying a personal insult against me are. It's a quick way of losing a discussion with me.

As for European politics, are you the one who lives in Holland, and then believes you know everything about European politics because you've been there for a few months....? Jeez.

But your post is just twilight zone, you must have been in angry hour or something because it doesn't have much to do with anything.

[
Yes, Europe fighting Russia over the Baltics with the US is a long shot, without us it's zero

If Russia were to invade the EU would have no choice.

The funny thing is you seem to think that only the US would go to war, or take that initiative. Maybe Europe isn't so big on the whole invading other countries simply because they can. But then again if, say, the Falkland Islands got invaded, do you think the British would wait for the Americans? They didn't last time it happened, the US didn't help much at all.

I'm against Iraq, dumb ass. I'm also against nation building in Afghanistan, Libya, Kosovo and the rest of the wars started by both parties. You know that if you have long term memory.

And "no choice?" You mean like Ukraine who had a defense pact too so they had no choice? LOL, you are completely clueless about European politics. They couldn't agree on what kind of sandwich to have for lunch

I'm not sure what your views on Iraq have got to do with anything here.....

I'm also not sure what trying a personal insult against me are. It's a quick way of losing a discussion with me.

As for European politics, are you the one who lives in Holland, and then believes you know everything about European politics because you've been there for a few months....? Jeez.

But your post is just twilight zone, you must have been in angry hour or something because it doesn't have much to do with anything.

He's right.

and make a firearm about as useful as a wet noodle for self defense.

He's right.

A weak one, but a straw man still the same. You're lack of education is showing once again Rabbi(t), as well as your biases and lack of empathy. You are IMO a miserable being - there is nothing human about you.
That isnt a straw man, idiot. You dont know what you're talking about and when called on some point of logic you deflect to stupid.
The fact is that trigger lock laws do not insure people put trigger locks on their guns. IT just creates another class of criminals, who are otherwise law abiding citizens, for the state to prosecute. No one is safer with trigger lock laws in place. No one.

Liberals certainly see them as the cost of tyranny. The school was a gun-free zone. Which means the law abiding citizens were unarmed while the criminal was armed.
But liberals are fine with dead victims. It makes them feel so self righteous and empathetic. They dont do well with live heroes, like Chris Kyle. They feel bad for bad guys.

"liberals are fine with dead victims"? Are you so stupid that you feel anyone but others like you believe supporters of gun controls are all liberals, or any human being was fine with the horrific murders at Sandy Hook?

Of course you and the other gun lovers are distressed every time a mass murder takes place, not because innocent victims die, but because you will need to once again defend the insane gun policy which exists in our country.

He's right.

The law provides paranoids to carry a loaded weapon within their home. So it is legal to get up, put on your slippers and gun belt and have a nice day.

He's right.

The law provides paranoids to carry a loaded weapon within their home. So it is legal to get up, put on your slippers and gun belt and have a nice day.

and if it's locked, either with a trigger lock or in a safe, it's about as useful as a wet noodle at 2am when someone comes in thru the window.

417 pages and the following is proved:
  • The 2nd is NOT Sacrosanct
  • Extreme gun lovers equate gun control as tyranny
  • Only criminals will have guns, if any effort to mitigate gun violence becomes law
  • Man is not free unless s/he is not armed at all times
  • A trigger lock makes a gun as lethal as a wet noodle (not)
  • M14 Shooter's skills to debate begin and end with spam
  • 2aguy, Rabbi(t), M14 Shooter and Zimmerman should never own, possess or have in their custody and control a gun.

He's right.

Most people have to leave home to work, shop, care for others or go to school. They need the ability protect themselves everywhere.

Guns & Ammo are not the problem, nutjobs are. Since neither party will allow a publicized list of nutjobs but democrats love to publicize gun owners list, nothing will change.

We need a registered nutjob list just like the registered sex offender list that can be accessed by smartphone so any citizen can make sure the person they know has a gun is competent & allowed to have it. This would have prevented Sandy Hook school shooting & many others.

Of course we can read; Only the Right is too lazy to work hard on their reading comprehension. I guess a hard work ethic is just hearsay and soothsay for the lazy Right.

Do they have village idiots in Canada? I mean wow, that would take a serious idiot
Too difficult to work hard to have anything more than fallacy, Person on the clueless and Causeless and Lazy Right.

Does it really take work to be an idiot? I mean isn't that just something that you pretty much just are? Or are you saying you actually put some work into your idiocy?
No. I have logic and reason to work with due to a social, hard work ethic; unlike the Right.

Tomatoes are blue in the September spring rolls
I can always tell when the Right is too lazy to acquire and possess a clue and a Cause; why should the left believe the lazy Right when they claim it is a "hard work" ethic that is important, when they are too lazy to work hard for their clues and their Causes.

And, I actually like spring rolls.

and if it's locked, either with a trigger lock or in a safe, it's about as useful as a wet noodle at 2am when someone comes in thru the window.

Lock your window and buy a dog, a dog is an early warning system and will give one time to grab their gun and kill someone. It's very unlikely a child will find your gun at 0200 under your mattress or pillow, and one can remove the trigger lock when they brush their teeth before retiring for the night. When at home and the gun is in their custody and control they are following the letter of the law.

How many times has someone entered your home in the middle of the night when you are home? A "Cat" burglar is a rare bread of criminal, I doubt you honestly know of anyone whose occupied home has been entered in the middle of the night. And, BTW, I support the 2nd in terms of responsible people protecting their home.

"liberals are fine with dead victims"? Are you so stupid that you feel anyone but others like you believe supporters of gun controls are all liberals, or any human being was fine with the horrific murders at Sandy Hook?

Of course you and the other gun lovers are distressed every time a mass murder takes place, not because innocent victims die, but because you will need to once again defend the insane gun policy which exists in our country.
Supporters of gun control are uniformly liberals. But not all liberals are in favor of gun control. I realize that distinction might tax your brain.
But look at the difference in reaction to the church shootings at the New Life Church in Colorado and the church in South Carolina. You'll probably have to google the New Life Church shootings because it was so under-reported.

Most people have to leave home to work, shop, care for others or go to school. They need the ability protect themselves everywhere.

Guns & Ammo are not the problem, nutjobs are. Since neither party will allow a publicized list of nutjobs but democrats love to publicize gun owners list, nothing will change.

We need a registered nutjob list just like the registered sex offender list that can be accessed by smartphone so any citizen can make sure the person they know has a gun is competent & allowed to have it. This would have prevented Sandy Hook school shooting & many others.

The tyranny of the majority is your solution to gun violence in America. I hate to use the term, but methinks such a plan would have appealed to Hermann Goring - putting a tracking bracelet on all mentally ill is squarely in the realm of Statists.

Why does someone need to take a gun wherever they go? At this moment there are hundreds of thousands of people walking the streets of San Francisco, New York and Dallas. How many will need a gun today (2aguy believes 5,400 + unsworn citizens will use a gun for self defense today and everyday in the US this year).

Last edited:

Lock your window and buy a dog, a dog is an early warning system and will give one time to grab their gun and kill someone. It's very unlikely a child will find your gun at 0200 under your mattress or pillow, and one can remove the trigger lock when they brush their teeth before retiring for the night. When at home and the gun is in their custody and control they are following the letter of the law.

How many times has someone entered your home in the middle of the night when you are home? A "Cat" burglar is a rare bread of criminal, I doubt you honestly know of anyone whose occupied home has been entered in the middle of the night. And, BTW, I support the 2nd in terms of responsible people protecting their home.

and yet you want to make their weapons all but useless.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back