Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

If Ford were found to specifically be marketting their cars to the drunk driving community, ummmm, yeah. they should.

This is EXACTLY what the NRA and the Gun Manufacturers do. They market to the crazies and the criminal elements SPECIFICALLY so that other people are scared into buying their product.

Now, I should also point out that Bars ARE held liable if they overserve a patron and he goes out and runs down a bunch of nuns and orphans.

LINK

or stfu

Because, if it isn't on the internet, it doesn't exist.

Hey, God isn't on the internet. So there is proof God doesn't exist.

Ok provide a link to a print ad or a TV ad or a radio ad that has the NRA or gun manufactures marketing to crazies.

I'm a classic liberal, I know the difference in the terms well. There is nothing liberal about liberals. The "liberals" are authoritarians. But theoretical arguments about what words mean is irrelevant when they all walk and quack the same. You're going to be hard pressed to give more than a few actual examples in American politics of the difference.

I agree with your point, but a more productive way to bring it up would be to not ignore how people use the term, but say they use it wrong, rather than doing things like chastising me for calling people who call themselves liberal liberals.

There is nothing "liberal" about authoritarianism. They're polar opposites.

I didn't "chastize" you -- I corrected you. When I chastize you, you'll know it. :eek:

You said "know the difference." I do, but again, calling people liberal who call themselves liberal isn't not knowing the difference.

I guess I missed your examples thereof, but then I just got here.
In any case, continuing a fallacious definition when you know it to be fallacious isn't exactly the smartest plan, is it?

That's a flat out lie. Show me advertising targeted at people with mental health issues or people that have a history of violence.

173265_v4.jpg

Bing. Fucking. Go. There's the issue.

That does not advertise for crazies or criminals. As you know full well.

I repeat, since you dumb asses choice to ignore it. Washington DC, New York and Chicago prove that strict gun control does not work. Russia, South Africa, Mexico and even England prove that strict gun control does not work. All around these areas are cities, states and Countries with less strict gun control and less crime, violence and murder. In fact studies show that less strict laws that allow law abiding citizens to own and carry firearms leads to less crime, less violence and less murder. Already posted them and you all ignore them.

Every time there's a shooting, liberals run around saying this proves we need more gun laws.
That's because liberals are more than happy to use the blood of innocent people to push their anti0gun agenda - they know they cannot argue from anything other than emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty, so they -need- such tragedies.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
If Ford were found to specifically be marketting their cars to the drunk driving community, ummmm, yeah. they should.

This is EXACTLY what the NRA and the Gun Manufacturers do. They market to the crazies and the criminal elements SPECIFICALLY so that other people are scared into buying their product.

Now, I should also point out that Bars ARE held liable if they overserve a patron and he goes out and runs down a bunch of nuns and orphans.

That's a flat out lie. Show me advertising targeted at people with mental health issues or people that have a history of violence.

173265_v4.jpg

so man cards are only issued to criminals and crazies?

how desperate you are to prove a point that we both know is false.

The equivalent would be liscencing guns, registering them with the DMV, and mandating insurance.

See how that equivalence thing works? All the components are the same. That is what equivalent means, not some absolutionist, catastrophizing, strawman bullshit.

driving is not a right, it is a privilege

law, learn it, embrace it

Guns aren't a right either. The right to bear arms doesn't mean you. A right can be regulated. And insured. And resricted.

the supreme court of our great nation says otherwise

pay attention

It advertises directly to testosterone. Same difference.

As somebody very recently put it, they're more than happy to use the blood of innocent people to push their gun-as-personal-defense agenda - they know they cannot argue from anything other than emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty, so they -need- such tragedies. "Be afraid, be very afraid -- then buy our gun and fear no more".

Stupefying how many people will swallow that hook line and sinker.

As somebody very recently put it, they're more than happy to use the blood of innocent people to push their gun-as-personal-defense agenda - they know they cannot argue from anything other than emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty, so they -need- such tragedies. "Be afraid, be very afraid -- then buy our gun and fear no more".

Funny how that ad says no such thing, in fact you can not link to one that does.

Funny how that ad says no such thing, in fact you can not link to one that does.

What in the wide world of fuck do you think "man card" means? :lol:

So in your mind man card means crazies and criminals? I guess all those guys at football, basketball and Hockey games are crazies and criminals? It does not mean what you claim it means.

So in your mind man card means crazies and criminals? I guess all those guys at football, basketball and Hockey games are crazies and criminals? It does not mean what you claim it means.

....huh?

re-read the progression and get back to me when you follow it.

And he knows it.
Like all the other anti-gun loons, he can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or disonesty.

....huh?

re-read the progression and get back to me when you follow it.

Man card also is not code for fear and scare tactics.

The Reactionary Liberal Plan to keep criminals from having guys: turn everyone into a criminal.

He's a libtard. Anything "traditional" is bad. Anything worth fighting for is bad. Women bearing children, bad. Aborting children, good. Men fighting like men, bad. Men that act like girls, good. Butch women, good.

Right side up, bad. Upside down, good.

You have to understand a libtard's goal is to destroy everything that is good. Burn it all down, turn the rest upside down, worship satan not god.

Again- ONE SUPREME COURT JUSTICE- and the Second is about Militias again.

Then you'd better be worried about polls.

Do you jack off at night over the thought of 5 out of 9 people lording over your daily life, and deciding what is your right, and what is it?

Guy, you are the one who wants to hide behind Heller every time you see a poll that shows that 94% want stricter background checks and 70% would increase the amount of restrictions on guns.

I'd say, leave it to the people. Let's have national plebasites on this shit.

Shove your plebiscite up your ass. If you want to repeal the 2nd amendment do it the real way, 2/3 of congress and 3/4 of the states, or 3/4 of the states via conventions.

Any way else, piss off.

Forum List

Back