Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

Your obsessive fear is probably why you're seeing things. You need to get help. I'd start by letting them know that you're delusional and very creepy as well

Nah, you camo-wearing psychos are. You're just projecting.

Do you flaming faggots embarrass the rest of the gays? Or is this just as standard you hold for gun owners?

Unlike you, i've actually met gay people in my life. And i've also met many gun-obsessed Gun Nuts. So i can give a more credible assessment than you can.

LOL, your assessment of gun owners is "credible?" Yeah, bitch, right
Because he claims to have sold guns....

Yeah, selling a gun to a gun-obsessed Gun Nut is real difficult. Guns & bullets are like to crack to em. I assure you, i sold many. However I regret it now somewhat. I realize now that many of em shouldn't have been anywhere near firearms. Most had an unhealthy obsession with firearms.

FIRST, define the problem: How do Criminals get Guns?

Then seek a solution.

Maybe the gun lovers above don't want a solution? Some because in their wet dreams, they can one day be a hero and stop a bad guy with gun; and, some who simply profit from the sale of guns to any buyer with cash.

I doubt any of them today really believe they could take on a modern military, let alone ours.

What a stupid ass. Yes, moron, we want criminals to have guns. You caught us. What an idiot

"maybe" is the word I used. I do believe some gun owners (Zimmerman is a good example) seek out situations in their mind wherein they stop a bad guy with their gun. I also believe possessing a gun is much like having a couple of drinks, it can cloud one's judgment.

Yes, guns emanate evil, they could turn Mother Teresa into Charles Bronson, I feel you

Mr. Bronson wasn't evil, his character in all those movies made him a hero, likely movies watched over and over by Zimmerman and others like him.

Notice the author of the OP is unable to properly define the problem. Once again:

How do criminals procure guns?
They buy them from criminals. ALREADY a crime, right?

So every gun produced has been purchased by a criminal from a criminal? Or, only criminals have guns? Or a person is not a criminal until he sells a gun without doing a background check?

No guns are ever purchased from a neighbor, in the parking lot of a gun show or in a local bar?

Stating a fact [You're either stupid, or a damn liar. I suspect both.] isn't a personal attack, it's an observation based on your mendacity and lack our comprehension.

Stop lying, and - if you can - think about my posts. Misrepresentation is dishonest and is used by those incapable of writing a substantive rebuttal.

Thanks again, loser. You've proposed licensing and registration a couple dozen times but never once proven that this would be effective. When challenged, you resort to ad hom attacks. You've got NOTHING.

Please post the post wherein I proposed registration. On another thread I posited guns needed to be insured in case of theft and registered with an insurance company, not a government agency, so that if stolen, they could be traced back to the source. Laws can prevent the governemnt from accessing such a registration shielding the number and type of firearms from the government.

In fact I have no problem with registering my gun, why do you? Paranoid?

Licensing would in effect register a weapon, would it not?
I buy a license to purchase a pistol, government knows I own a pistol.

Sorry I suppose laws can be written to shield registration lists, but those laws can be modified and the list is there
Hell, there are laws making it improper to conduct government business via non-government email accounts. There are rules against using the IRS to impede your political rivals. There are laws prohibiting the sale of weapons to Mexican drug cartels.
I should trust government after the last 6.5 years?
So yes. I have a problem registering my weapons that are currently not on any government list.

Have you read the posts on all of the gun threads. Did you notice how many gun nuts brag about their collection and the new guns they have purchased?

A recap ^^
Have you..... Probably not

Did you...... No

You know what none of those do? Tell us how you are going to keep guns out of the hands of criminals. All you're proposing is limiting our ability to defend ourselves. Criminals love these laws, it makes them a lot safer

You're either stupid, or a damn liar. I suspect both.
Thanks for conceding defeat.
Your argument is proven ineffective and you go to the personal attack.

Stating a fact [You're either stupid, or a damn liar. I suspect both.] isn't a personal attack, it's an observation based on your mendacity and lack our comprehension.

Stop lying, and - if you can - think about my posts. Misrepresentation is dishonest and is used by those incapable of writing a substantive rebuttal.
Thanks again, loser. You've proposed licensing and registration a couple dozen times but never once proven that this would be effective. When challenged, you resort to ad hom attacks. You've got NOTHING.

Please post the post wherein I proposed registration. On another thread I posited guns needed to be insured in case of theft and registered with an insurance company, not a government agency, so that if stolen, they could be traced back to the source. Laws can prevent the governemnt from accessing such a registration shielding the number and type of firearms from the government.

Gun license / registration -- a sound argument? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Still waiting for your meaningful and sound response.

You have to keep a record of the sale dipshit......and if you think that the guns the gangs are using in chicago are coming from Joe Citizen selling his hunting rifle you are as stupid as you post.
Impossible!

Cool, Ernie can learn. He can personally attack a person in one word. Concise but not nearly a rebuttal.

So where do the guns in Chitown originate? Are they bought legally, stolen, purchased in the parking lot at gun shows? Tell me, I want to know.

If you don't, doesn't that cry out for registration?

You "personally attack" people all the time. My favorite whine is that one from people like you. I don't whine that you criticize me

You are an asshole and a liar. Why make that up without evidence? I respond to many other posters, I save the very personal and very true attacks to mendacious assholes.

You don't like it, stop whining about it and debate the issue civilly and honestly.

Sorry I made you cry, guy. You make personal attacks all the time, stop whining about it

Ernie, you make me feel like Burt. Every time you post I roll my eyes (of course Burt couldn't) and want to bang my head on the desk.

I know exactly what you mean. I'm frustrated because I am trying to argue with a box of rocks and you are frustrated because a box of rocks has a 10 point IQ advantage to you.

Notice the author of the OP is unable to properly define the problem. Once again:

How do criminals procure guns?
They buy them from criminals. ALREADY a crime, right?

So every gun produced has been purchased by a criminal from a criminal? Or, only criminals have guns? Or a person is not a criminal until he sells a gun without doing a background check?

No guns are ever purchased from a neighbor, in the parking lot of a gun show or in a local bar?
Thanks for conceding defeat.
Your argument is proven ineffective and you go to the personal attack.

Licensing would in effect register a weapon, would it not?
I buy a license to purchase a pistol, government knows I own a pistol.

Sorry I suppose laws can be written to shield registration lists, but those laws can be modified and the list is there
Hell, there are laws making it improper to conduct government business via non-government email accounts. There are rules against using the IRS to impede your political rivals. There are laws prohibiting the sale of weapons to Mexican drug cartels.
I should trust government after the last 6.5 years?
So yes. I have a problem registering my weapons that are currently not on any government list.

Have you read the posts on all of the gun threads. Did you notice how many gun nuts brag about their collection and the new guns they have purchased?

Right, you split on things you buy and bang them on cement. That is supposed to prove what exactly?

Nah, you camo-wearing psychos are. You're just projecting.

Do you flaming faggots embarrass the rest of the gays? Or is this just as standard you hold for gun owners?

Unlike you, i've actually met gay people in my life. And i've also met many gun-obsessed Gun Nuts. So i can give a more credible assessment than you can.

Yeah, selling a gun to a gun-obsessed Gun Nut is real difficult. Guns & bullets are like to crack to em. I assure you, i sold many. However I regret it now somewhat. I realize now that many of em shouldn't have been anywhere near firearms. Most had an unhealthy obsession with firearms.

Guns and bullets to gun nuts are like lipstick and mascara to you, are they?

FIRST, define the problem: How do Criminals get Guns?

Then seek a solution.

Maybe the gun lovers above don't want a solution? Some because in their wet dreams, they can one day be a hero and stop a bad guy with gun; and, some who simply profit from the sale of guns to any buyer with cash.

I doubt any of them today really believe they could take on a modern military, let alone ours.

What a stupid ass. Yes, moron, we want criminals to have guns. You caught us. What an idiot

"maybe" is the word I used. I do believe some gun owners (Zimmerman is a good example) seek out situations in their mind wherein they stop a bad guy with their gun. I also believe possessing a gun is much like having a couple of drinks, it can cloud one's judgment.

Yes, guns emanate evil, they could turn Mother Teresa into Charles Bronson, I feel you

Mr. Bronson wasn't evil, his character in all those movies made him a hero, likely movies watched over and over by Zimmerman and others like him.

Zimmerman was "evil?" Tell me how you're smarter than conservatives because you aren't all black and white like they are.

Trayvon and Georgie deserved each other, neither was a good guy. But I wouldn't call either of them "evil"

Is it hard to sell crack to a crack addict? Right. It isn't hard to sell a gun to a Gun Nut. Nuff said.

Is it hard to sell crack to a crack addict? Right. It isn't hard to sell a gun to a Gun Nut. Nuff said.

No harder than selling you a complete line of rouges

Like i said, most gay people i've met are pretty cool. Wouldn't hurt a fly. You loony Gun Nuts on the other hand?...

Like i said, most gay people i've met are pretty cool. Wouldn't hurt a fly. You loony Gun Nuts on the other hand?...

You've never met a gay person, you aren't aware they are people like the rest of us. Ditto gun owners. You are the proverbial guy who lives in his parent's basement and doesn't interact with the world

Still showing off your mindless bigotry?
Good work.
:clap:

You've never met a gay person, you aren't aware they are people like the rest of us. Ditto gun owners. You are the proverbial guy who lives in his parent's basement and doesn't interact with the world

Most Gun Nuts i've met are hostile arrogant know-it-alls. They think because they have a 100 guns, that makes them tougher and smarter. But actually, it only shows them for who they really are... Insecure, paranoid, hateful, tiny-dicked loons. Sorry, but it is what it is.

Good work.

His view that gays are angels who's shit doesn't stink is just as bigoted

Most Gun Nuts i've met are hostile arrogant know-it-alls. They think because they have a 100 guns, that makes them tougher and smarter. But actually, it only shows them for who they really are... Insecure, paranoid, hateful, tiny-dicked loons. Sorry, but it is what it is.

I've never met one of those, and I've known a lot of gun owners. Of course the ones I know are real people, not imaginary

Good work.

You're against Bigotry now? When did that happen?

Good work.

His view that gays are angels who's shit doesn't stink is just as bigoted

Never said that. Gay people are just people. I'm telling you my own personal experiences with both gay people and Gun Nuts. Gun Nuts tend to be paranoid hateful hostile folks. I find most gay people i meet to be pretty cool and non-hostile.

Forum List

Back