Keith Olbermann SUSPENDED From MSNBC Indefinitely Without Pay

Do I need to read the thread to guess that few of the Juan Williams' 'free speech' defenders are here defending Olbermann's 'free speech'?

lol

If he broke the terms of his contract he's an idiot and should be dealt with appropriately.

On the other hand, that he would be prohibited from donating is idiotic.

"Griffin's statement underscores that it was Olbermann's failure to obtain approval, and not the actual political donations, that prompted the suspension."

i guess keith believes the rules are for the little people, and that when your audience numbers in the hundreds, you don't have to follow them.

:lol:

buffoon

Do I need to read the thread to guess that few of the Juan Williams' 'free speech' defenders are here defending Olbermann's 'free speech'?

lol

If he broke the terms of his contract he's an idiot and should be dealt with appropriately.

i think MSNBC was wrong for doing this
but you go ahead and rant on

I don't.

Unlike FOX, they want to maintain integrity. Political conflict of interests bode badly for that pursuit.

lol

I don't.

Unlike FOX, they want to maintain integrity. Political conflict of interests bode badly for that pursuit.
uh, no, Keith just didnt follow the rules
he was supposed to ASK PERMISSION first

btw, a lot of the FNC team donates to dems

lol

Please don't read the thread. Your far more entertaining this way. :lol:

take a look at the changes in the LOCAL races, moron
remember this is a reapportionment year and the dems wont have control of the legislatures to draw dem favorable lines this time

You dont own every state now do you?

You can Tom Delay the country all you want.

It will just make you all look like even bigger assholes to the American people
you prove you are a fucking idiot once again
the DEMS are the worst offenders in gerrymandering
in SC alone they had drawn up districts to ensure 6 dems would always be elected
that will be FIXED

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Only in your mind has the FIXING done by dems

lol

Please don't read the thread. Your far more entertaining this way. :lol:
personally, he should tell MSNBC to go fuck themselves, quit and sign on with FNC and team up with Hannity, the show would be fucking awesome

olbermann_keiith_pate-3.jpg

really irrelevant however...........nobody watches his show except the k00ks!!!

You dont own every state now do you?

You can Tom Delay the country all you want.

It will just make you all look like even bigger assholes to the American people
in SC alone they had drawn up districts to ensure 6 dems would always be elected
that will be FIXED

yeah, so say delusional YOU

lol

Why would they be wrong if they have a contractual agreement to support their action?

I said it seems stupid. Who cares who Olbermann donates to? It's not like it's a secret what his politics are.

that will be FIXED

yeah, so say delusional YOU

Newest stories about racial gerrymandering: its illegal and unconstitutional, but thriving!

The SCOTUS didnt agree with your claim asshole.

Swallow said:

lol

I don't.

You should really educate yourself, Swallow...

He wasn't fired because of the donations... He was tossed because he didn't follow da rulez of PMSNBC...

I don't.

Um..not sure what you were answering.

I think MSNBC is right in having this policy. It maintains integrity.

Swallow said:

I don't.

He wasn't fired because of the donations... He was tossed because he didn't follow da rulez of PMSNBC...

Swallow? I am sure you do..and thanks for the offer..

But I don't go that way.

Beside you're probably fat and have a mole on your mouth. From performing to much.

Dickhead.

I don't.

Um..not sure what you were answering.

I think MSNBC is right in having this policy. It maintains integrity.
LOL it does no such thing
MSNBC is devoid of integrity

Swallow said:
I don't.

But I don't go that way.

Beside you're probably fat and have a mole on your mouth. From performing to much.

Dickhead.
you DO understand that "swallow" isnt always a sexual reference, right
some say it in a mannor of "hey Mikey, he'll eat anything"

But I don't go that way.

Dickhead.
you DO understand that "swallow" isnt always a sexual reference, right
some say it in a mannor of "hey Mikey, he'll eat anything"

Stay out of it.

Forum List

Back