Kellie Ward says Trump is a "role model".

Watching her being interviewed.

She is running for Senator in Arizona.

She was against healthcare and medicaid expansion.

She is vehemently against "Common Core".

The Common Core State Standards Initiative is an educational initiative in the United States that details what K–12 students should know in English language arts and mathematics at the end of each grade.

She defines the Swamp as a collection of insiders who have taken advantage of their positions. She said this is why we need more Republicans in power in DC.

Oh, and she said Trump is a "role model" and has made us world leader.

Trump is a role model. Maybe not the best in all matters but he is by virtue of his office.

And we know what common core is. Those of us who oppose it at least. We would like our children to be educated

The Common Core State Standards Initiative is an educational initiative in the United States that details what K–12 students should know in English language arts and mathematics at the end of each grade.

She defines the Swamp as a collection of insiders who have taken advantage of their positions. She said this is why we need more Republicans in power in DC.

Was that the MSNBC interview. lol, that woman makes Sarah Palin look and sound like a Rhodes Scholar.

So she is more educated than you eh? No harm in that. Just get a book and read. Then try stuff and get experience

Was that the MSNBC interview. lol, that woman makes Sarah Palin look and sound like a Rhodes Scholar.

Yeah...Dr. Kelli Ward, MD...what an idiot. :rolleyes:

So...how are things going at the burger academy?
Another doctor who wants to cut healthcare for tens of millions of Americans, including millions of children, just so billionaires get tax cuts?

Another doctor who wants to cut healthcare for tens of millions of Americans, including millions of children, just so billionaires get tax cuts?

She doesn't believe in Do NO Harm.

She doesn't believe in her profession. It is kill kill kill and hand a billionaire more money!

OMG! Have you looked up DOCTOR Kelli Ward's credentials?

Credentials | Dr. Kelli Ward, DO, MPH | Lake Havasu City, AZ | Family Doctor

This is her "expertise":
  • Check-up
  • Contraception
  • Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
  • Family Planning
  • Immunization
  • Influenza
  • Weight Loss
She only has 10 reviews and four are only good or less with two being bad. My doctor has no "bad's" at all.
Really bad is the one that starts out with, "She's a good person at heart".

Dr. Kelli Ward, DO - Lake Havasu City, AZ - Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & Family Medicine | Healthgrades.com

She is uncertified. Who knows if she has any malpractice suits. That information is not available in Arizona. Odd that. Going to a doctor, that is something I would want to know.

Her specialty is Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy. That's fuking "massage". In other words, she's a masseuse.
Does she do a happy ending? OMG!

If you're going to talk shit about someone you should at least spell their name right. What a dip.

lol, that's your big comeback?

Why put a lot of thought into an OP that obviously didn't. I'm sure there's a Kellie Ward out there somewhere, but they are not running for the senate.

I never thought of a "masseuse" as a "doctor". I'm shocked!

If you're going to talk shit about someone you should at least spell their name right. What a dip.

lol, that's your big comeback?

Why put a lot of thought into an OP that obviously didn't. I'm sure there's a Kellie Ward out there somewhere, but they are not running for the senate.

I never thought of a "masseuse" as a "doctor". I'm shocked!

:wtf:

I looked it up. Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy is a fancy name for "massage".
I would trust this guy more than her. I like the cracking noise.

Trump a "role model"-:badgrin:--:udaman:

Another right wing nut case sent from Steve Bannon--I presume?

"Slowly but surely, Bannon turned Breitbart into not only the most-read conservative web outlet but also the most incendiary one. It was happy to embrace fringe beliefs like birtherism and play footsie with blatantly racist notions of black criminality. It wasn’t interested in looking even faintly objective, instead inventing easily understood “narratives” of crusading conservative heroes and their many victories against the hated left.

Bannon’s Breitbart also realized that there was a large online community that naturally gravitated to Trump, a mix of people who saw themselves as far too radical to be accepted by polite society. Among them, conservative suspicions of diversity, inclusion, feminism, and political correctness had metastasized into something much darker.

This was the alt-right, a collection of racists, pick-up artists, men’s rights activists, and other noxious trolls of the internet."
Steve Bannon and the alt-right: a primer

charlottesville-nazis-940x540.jpg

You might want to look for Kelly Ward in this crowd--:badgrin:

Because they showed up for Trump in Charlottesville.
As the official start of the “Unite the Right” rally kicked off in Charlottesville, Virginia, former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke said the gathering of white supremacists, neo-Nazis and far-right individuals pointed to a future fulfillment of President Donald Trump’s “promises.”
Ex-KKK Leader David Duke Says White Supremacists Will 'Fulfill' Trump's Promises

I think Arizona just lost one of their real role models.

Last edited:

Doctors make more money in the private system than in a state funded system, that's why they want healthcare to be private.

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
I'm not calling her a chiropractor.

Wow, dozens of deaths from back cracking. I didn't know.

Kellie Ward says Trump is a "role model".

Trump is a role model - for ignorant perverts.
She's a masseuse. I can't believe it.
Dr. Masseuse.

Actually, I believe she is a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.).
Even chiropractors call themselves doctors. But they aren't medical doctors.
Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy - that's the actual name. Soon as I saw "manipulative therapy" I realized she was a masseuse. I looked it up to double check. I doubt if she is able to proscribe any medicine since she isn't certified.

Since looking up what Kelli Ward actually does, I've learned so much I didn't know about massage and chiropractors.

Forum List

Back