Kelly and Barr attack Trump

Barr is just blowing smoke. You can bet he coordinated all this with Trump*. Barr didn't suddenly grow a conscience, honor, and integrity. It's all bullshit to help reduce the pressure Barr is facing in the DOJ. Trump* will likely only "pretend" to be upset with what Barr said. I don't believe a word of what Barr said. He's still Trump's corrupt stooge.

Barr has faced a firestorm on all sides for the resignations of the prosecutors. Republican Senators won't dare criticize Trump but they are going after Barr over these resignations. Barr is in serious danger of being impeached for this, and don't think the Dems won't do it.

This is banana republic level corruption.
The dems are not going to impeach him and they absolutely should not. After falling to impeach the president, it would be political suicide to lead another failed impeachment trial against Barr.

Barr told tramp "call me if you want anything done, but don't tweet it out. I am in trouble because of your tweets, they are on to us, democrats are asking me to resign!"

Amen! Only the truly dumb and naive will believe Barr's fake contrition.

Contrition? Naw, just faking independence (his main job besides following orders) becomes far harder when treated to a barrage of public orders, and scrambling to follow them.

What Barr doesn't understand is, Trump doesn't do this out of flippancy, or something. It's part of his "I'm The One - The One in control here!!!" strongman image he needs to maintain in the eyes of his "base". That requires he order around some lackeys very publicly, and Barr has put out and is in for the treatment. There is no escaping, or even pretending to escape.

What a fate, to end your career on that tone...

Barr is just blowing smoke. You can bet he coordinated all this with Trump*. Barr didn't suddenly grow a conscience, honor, and integrity. It's all bullshit to help reduce the pressure Barr is facing in the DOJ. Trump* will likely only "pretend" to be upset with what Barr said. I don't believe a word of what Barr said. He's still Trump's corrupt stooge.

Barr has faced a firestorm on all sides for the resignations of the prosecutors. Republican Senators won't dare criticize Trump but they are going after Barr over these resignations. Barr is in serious danger of being impeached for this, and don't think the Dems won't do it.

The dems are not going to impeach him and they absolutely should not. After falling to impeach the president, it would be political suicide to lead another failed impeachment trial against Barr.

It's about doing the right thing, and Barr has violated the promises of judicial independance he made during his confirmation hearings. He swore Trump would not influence his actions as AG, and now Barr is going around the world chasing Russian propaganda conspiracy theories.

I think the dems are trying for a win with their participation award.

Having said that, Yeah Trump should tone down those kind of tweets especially in an election year.
He needs to trust Barr to do his job, which Barr is doing an exemplary job.
But, this is much to do about nothing, and if this is all the liberals have....well.....:auiqs.jpg:

It's about doing the right thing, and Barr has violated the promises of judicial independance he made during his confirmation hearings. He swore Trump would not influence his actions as AG, and now Barr is going around the world chasing Russian propaganda conspiracy theories.
And you think 'doing the right thing' is okay if it hands Trump a second term with the house and senate under Republican control?

It is not just about doing what you think is correct but also doing it correctly. The house fucked over impeachment for a bit with the manner that they handled the last one - that is just a political fact. If you ignore the actual consequences of your actions, you will never be doing what is right no matter how one may or may not try justifying it.

I think the dems are trying for a win with their participation award.

Having said that, Yeah Trump should tone down those kind of tweets especially in an election year.
He needs to trust Barr to do his job, which Barr is doing an exemplary job.
But, this is much to do about nothing, and if this is all the liberals have....well.....:auiqs.jpg:
They are trying to energize their base for the election IMHO.

As far as Trump goes, it would be better for us all if he took a twitter vacation for an eternity. Or just a 10 month vacation in general....

Trump's butt kissing, yes men are getting tired of the butt kissing and saying yes to the almighty Trump.

Barr says Trump tweets 'make it impossible to do my job' amid Roger Stone drama.

Are trump's butt kissing, minion supporters getting tired of defending his lies. Even rats get tired of being rats once in a while.

Fuck 'em. There's always someone else who can do a better job, waiting in the wings.
Must be over 1000 gone from the WH under Fat Donnie. Were they all the best, or just bad picks?

Like they say, "Good help is hard to find." Especially in the public sector field.
Trump's ability to pick winners has failed because that WH door is active. "In and out... that's what the Trump WH is all about"

Barr told tramp "call me if you want anything done, but don't tweet it out. I am in trouble because of your tweets, they are on to us, democrats are asking me to resign!"

Amen! Only the truly dumb and naive will believe Barr's fake contrition.

Contrition? Naw, just faking independence (his main job besides following orders) becomes far harder when treated to a barrage of public orders, and scrambling to follow them.

What Barr doesn't understand is, Trump doesn't do this out of flippancy, or something. It's part of his "I'm The One - The One in control here!!!" strongman image he needs to maintain in the eyes of his "base". That requires he order around some lackeys very publicly, and Barr has put out and is in for the treatment. There is no escaping, or even pretending to escape.

What a fate, to end your career on that tone...
Doubt any PR can help his credibilty, as well. When Trump spits you out it usually turns out bad. Who gets out the quickest has the better odds.

Wonder what will happen if Barr turns on Trump? I've got a hunch that Barr knows where a few of the bodies are buried.

That's because he helped bury them. I don't think Barr is that smart. Quite honestly, I wouldn't hire any of these losers Trump picked for his Cabinet and staff. Stephen Miller, Wilbur Ross, Nick Mulvaney. Weasals in a barrel.

It seems his commentary was not just at Trump from the article.
I’m not going to be bullied or influenced by anybody ... whether it’s Congress, a newspaper editorial board, or the president,” Barr said. “I’m gonna do what I think is right. And you know … I cannot do my job here at the department with a constant background commentary that undercuts me.”

If he doesn't like the criticism, then he should follow the rule of law, and stop investigating Russian propaganda and going after Trump's "enemies", which can loosely be defined as anyone who disagrees with Trump.

Trump is now demanding Bolton be charged with revealing classified information. As well as Comey, McCabe, Hillary, Clapper.

and today Bill Barr went on TV to complain that Trump's tweets about judges and active court cases is making his job very difficult.
He didn't "complain" you dishonest tool he made a joke about it...you libs are so untruthful its no wonder you are going to lose in November...

Really, he wasn't even smiling when he said it. There was a neighbourhood kid who every time she was caught trying to hurt someone, she would say she was just joking. You remind me of her. I didn't believe she was joking either.

Ad so begins Barr's 24 hours of popularity with the moonbats.

Tomorrow, he'll go back to being the worse scourge the AG's office has ever had.

Barr was trump's lap dog until the heat got too much for this bum. On the scale of worst scum he's right on the same level as you.

General Kelly is pretty fed up:

Joe: Thank you to General Kelly for telling the truth

and today Bill Barr went on TV to complain that Trump's tweets about judges and active court cases is making his job very difficult. Poor souless snowflake.

Waiting for the cult to turn on him in 5, 4, 3, 2 . . .
Billy the Bagman is only complaining about the fact that people can SEE what he would prefer to do in the dark

Trump's butt kissing, yes men are getting tired of the butt kissing and saying yes to the almighty Trump.

Barr says Trump tweets 'make it impossible to do my job' amid Roger Stone drama.

Are trump's butt kissing, minion supporters getting tired of defending his lies. Even rats get tired of being rats once in a while.

Fuck 'em. There's always someone else who can do a better job, waiting in the wings.

No there's not. 1/3 of the DHS senior staff are gone because they wouldn't separate families in violations of court orders. The for-profit prisons have no such morals. A similar number of Justice Department staffers are gone. No one will work for this President. There are a bunch of cabinet vacancies he can't fill because no one with half a brain will go to work for him.

Everything in this play is designed to trigger a media response. And it does. :113:

They are so dumb that they don't realize Barr and Trump are actually giving them rope to hang themselves over it, the due date is March 21 comes around:

The Last Refuge

Excellent News – HJC Chairman Jerry Nadler Demands Testimony From AG Bill Barr – Scheduled Hearing March 31st…
Posted on February 12, 2020 by sundance

EXCERPT:

Now this is what we call almost too much winning…. The House Judiciary Committee is demanding testimony from U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr and specifically identifying three issues they wish to target. AG Bill Barr has agreed to testify to their concerns on Tuesday March 31st, 2020.

Considering the issues outlined by the Democrats; and knowing the rabid nature of their base of resistance that demands HJC action; this is the biggest briar patch in recent congressional history & AG Barr is one big rabbit proclaiming: ‘don’t throw me in’. When you read the issues of concerns, you realize this is going to be epic.

Chairman Nadler says in his letter: “we have repeatedly warned you and your predecessors that the misuse of our criminal justice system for political purposes is both dangerous to our democracy and unacceptable to the House Judiciary Committee.” Oh my!

The HJC goes on to say: “In your tenure as Attorney General, you have engaged in a pattern of conduct in legal matters relating to the President that raises significant concerns for this Committee. In the past week alone, you have taken steps that raise grave questions about your leadership of the Department of Justice.”… Oh dear!

So what are the three pressing issues that Chairman Nadler says “are enough to require our immediate attention”?

================

Read the letter in the link, why it is truly stupid is explained in the commentary that follows.

Chairman Nadler the gift that keeps coming......

When you have to resort to conspiracy theory websites for your "facts" and talking points, you're in trouble. They're lying to you:

The Last Refuge (Conservative Treehouse) - Media Bias/Fact Check

Forum List

Back