🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kellyanne Conway Brings Blunt Talk About Gender to the White House

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
I guess we have to think it normal for other men to spend time on the golf course and with their mistress.
Kellyanne you are a female not a man and its not normal for a man to spend his weekends on the golf courses or with their mistresses.

But she'll have the time to do it all — parent, strategize inside and outside the White House — precisely because, she said Thursday, she's not a man in politics. Turning the stereotype of the working mother unable to juggle multiple responsibilities on its head, Conway said on Fox Business News that unlike many men, she doesn't spend her free time on unnecessary distractions.

"I would say that I don't play golf, I don't have a mistress. So, I have a lot of time that these other men don't. I see people on the weekend, they spend an awful lot of time on their golf games and that's there right, but the kids, they'll be with me," she said.

I guess we have to think it normal for other men to spend time on the golf course and with their mistress.
Kellyanne you are a female not a man and its not normal for a man to spend his weekends on the golf courses or with their mistresses.

But she'll have the time to do it all — parent, strategize inside and outside the White House — precisely because, she said Thursday, she's not a man in politics. Turning the stereotype of the working mother unable to juggle multiple responsibilities on its head, Conway said on Fox Business News that unlike many men, she doesn't spend her free time on unnecessary distractions.

"I would say that I don't play golf, I don't have a mistress. So, I have a lot of time that these other men don't. I see people on the weekend, they spend an awful lot of time on their golf games and that's there right, but the kids, they'll be with me," she said.

I think Kellyanne is a Man dressed in women's clothing..her hands are bigger than Trumps...:lol:

images

I didn't interpret her comment to mean all men play golf and have mistresses or was trying to educate the uninformed on all things men. But then again I'm not a lefty.

She is going to shit on your democrat war on women....now what?

I would say that I don't play golf, I don't have a mistress. So, I have a lot of time that these other men don't. I see people on the weekend, they spend an awful lot of time on their golf games and that's there* right, but the kids, they'll be with me," she said.

their*

That's dumping shit on women? No wonder I don't pay you any heed.

I would say that I don't play golf, I don't have a mistress. So, I have a lot of time that these other men don't. I see people on the weekend, they spend an awful lot of time on their golf games and that's there* right, but the kids, they'll be with me," she said.

their*

I wonder if these men will let Kelly into their all Rich boys club?

their*

If there are those, Trump will make them let her in

Lighten up Penelope. :rolleyes: Try a blond joke.

I didn't interpret her comment to mean all men play golf and have mistresses or was trying to educate the uninformed on all things men. But then again I'm not a lefty.

Hey that is what she said. Apparently a lot of men she knows have mistresses.

Apparently she hangs with a lot of loose people, is that what you mean by lefty?

their*

Um....she is the club.....

You defiantly won't let her in yours....and she is going to enjoy that....:lol:

I think Kellyanne is a Man dressed in women's clothing..her hands are bigger than Trumps...:lol:

images
Everyone's hands are bigger than Drumplethinskin's.

images
Everyone's hands are bigger than Drumplethinskin's.
Except yours....:lol:

This is part of the plan to attack absolutely everything said or done by the Trump administration.

The left calls it preventing normalization.

Forum List

Back