🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kellyanne Conway Brings Blunt Talk About Gender to the White House

I guess we have to think it normal for other men to spend time on the golf course and with their mistress.
Kellyanne you are a female not a man and its not normal for a man to spend his weekends on the golf courses or with their mistresses.

But she'll have the time to do it all — parent, strategize inside and outside the White House — precisely because, she said Thursday, she's not a man in politics. Turning the stereotype of the working mother unable to juggle multiple responsibilities on its head, Conway said on Fox Business News that unlike many men, she doesn't spend her free time on unnecessary distractions.

"I would say that I don't play golf, I don't have a mistress. So, I have a lot of time that these other men don't. I see people on the weekend, they spend an awful lot of time on their golf games and that's there right, but the kids, they'll be with me," she said.

I think Kellyanne is a Man dressed in women's clothing..her hands are bigger than Trumps...:lol:

images
Everyone's hands are bigger than Drumplethinskin's.
Except yours....:lol:
Oh....you've been stalking me in RL, have you? That's pretty creepy.

I didn't interpret her comment to mean all men play golf and have mistresses or was trying to educate the uninformed on all things men. But then again I'm not a lefty.

Hey that is what she said. Apparently a lot of men she knows have mistresses.

Apparently she hangs with a lot of loose people, is that what you mean by lefty?
I didn't hear her say a lot of men. You fill in what you want and then assume it's a given. She was being facetious but I see it's too nuanced for ya.

I guess we have to think it normal for other men to spend time on the golf course and with their mistress.
Kellyanne you are a female not a man and its not normal for a man to spend his weekends on the golf courses or with their mistresses.

But she'll have the time to do it all — parent, strategize inside and outside the White House — precisely because, she said Thursday, she's not a man in politics. Turning the stereotype of the working mother unable to juggle multiple responsibilities on its head, Conway said on Fox Business News that unlike many men, she doesn't spend her free time on unnecessary distractions.

"I would say that I don't play golf, I don't have a mistress. So, I have a lot of time that these other men don't. I see people on the weekend, they spend an awful lot of time on their golf games and that's there right, but the kids, they'll be with me," she said.

Lighten up Penelope. :rolleyes: Try a blond joke.

No thanks, I'm not a fake blond. I'm a real burnette.
This is part of the plan to attack absolutely everything said or done by the Trump administration.

The left calls it preventing normalization.

Well you know what they say , we reap what we sow. She has spent her life anti the Clintons since 94 and yes I will be all over her like a fly on fly paper. The Trump org is not getting any mercy from me. You may sit and lap on their every word like the gospel but I don't.

Racheal Maddow owned her last night on her show. The only thing Kellyanne could do was to change the subject back to Hillary, or say she is not privy to that info.

You know what they say about paybacks, they are a b..h.

I think Kellyanne is a Man dressed in women's clothing..her hands are bigger than Trumps...:lol:

images
Everyone's hands are bigger than Drumplethinskin's.
Except yours....:lol:
Oh....you've been stalking me in RL, have you? That's pretty creepy.
Nothing you can do about it.....:lol:

I didn't interpret her comment to mean all men play golf and have mistresses or was trying to educate the uninformed on all things men. But then again I'm not a lefty.

Apparently she hangs with a lot of loose people, is that what you mean by lefty?
I didn't hear her say a lot of men. You fill in what you want and then assume it's a given. She was being facetious but I see it's too nuanced for ya.

"So, I have a lot of time that these other men don't. I see people on the weekend, they spend an awful lot of time on their golf games and that's there right, but the kids, they'll be with me," she said

What other men was she talking about. I wonder if she is a transsexual?

"So, I have a lot of time that these other men don't. I see people on the weekend, they spend an awful lot of time on their golf games and that's there right, but the kids, they'll be with me," she said

Jesus. No wonder you have problems.

Racheal Maddow owned her last night on her show. The only thing Kellyanne could do was to change the subject back to Hillary, or say she is not privy to that info.
If she isn't privy to someone she's supposed to act like a lefty and make shit up? Madcow owned someone? I call bull.

Blunt talk? Nah.

Rhymes with Blunt talk. Yeah.

images

She was on Rachel's show last night. I think they did her makeup with a Wagner power sprayer.

She is going to shit on your democrat war on women....now what?

I would say that I don't play golf, I don't have a mistress. So, I have a lot of time that these other men don't. I see people on the weekend, they spend an awful lot of time on their golf games and that's there* right, but the kids, they'll be with me," she said.

their*

That's dumping shit on women? No wonder I don't pay you any heed.

I wonder if these men will let Kelly into their all Rich boys club?
Looks like she is already a member in good standing!

If you let her suck up a whole weekend, she's not a mistress, she is a SECOND WIFE!

MIsses the WHOLE POINT!

She is going to shit on your democrat war on women....now what?
So, she's a token?
Keep,thinking that at your own peril....:lol:
I'm not the one who brought it up.....that was you.
Your democrat war on women tell you this?
You seem to believe that there is a "democrat war on women".....where did you come to that conclusion? Who told you to believe that?

If you let her suck up a whole weekend, she's not a mistress, she is a SECOND WIFE!

MIsses the WHOLE POINT!

No I didn't, she meant what she said. Its about time we take these people at what they say. The Trumps and his group seem to say whatever and get away with it.

Jesus. No wonder you have problems.

She referred to herself as a man, and you say I have a problem!!:rolleyes:

MIsses the WHOLE POINT!

No I didn't, she meant what she said. Its about time we take these people at what they say. The Trumps and his group seem to say whatever and get away with it.

So, you disagree with her on how many men have mistresses?

Um. Ok.

I imagine that it varies wildly depending on what circles you move in.

MIsses the WHOLE POINT!

Um. Ok.

Well I take her at her word and that is why I wonder if she is not a transsexual. No the men I know do not live on the golf course nor do I think they have mistresses.

MIsses the WHOLE POINT!

Um. Ok.

Well I take her at her word and that is why I wonder if she is not a transsexual. No the men I know do not live on the golf course nor do I think they have mistresses.

In the real world people are not careful with what they say. Because they trust the people they are talking to, to be PEOPLE and not nitpicking a-holes.

That you are reduced to THIS, to try to smear your enemies, is very sad on your part.

MIsses the WHOLE POINT!

Um. Ok.

In the real world people are not careful with what they say. Because they trust the people they are talking to, to be PEOPLE and not nitpicking a-holes.

That you are reduced to THIS, to try to smear your enemies, is very sad on your part.

You mean like you nitpicked everything Obama and Clinton ever said. I am not smearing her , she smeared herself. I am repeating what she said, word for word. This is the way its going to be from now on, The crap we took from the Pubs we will give back.

images

He takes better care of his hair. Hers is so burnt and fried from bleach it looks like straw sticking out of her head.

MIsses the WHOLE POINT!

Um. Ok.

You mean like you nitpicked everything Obama and Clinton ever said. I am not smearing her , she smeared herself. I am repeating what she said, word for word. This is the way its going to be from now on, The crap we took from the Pubs we will give back.

Hold on, there's an idiot on this board who will say you lost your Godwin. They are truly delusional.

Forum List

Back