🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kellyanne Conway Brings Blunt Talk About Gender to the White House

I guess we have to think it normal for other men to spend time on the golf course and with their mistress.
Kellyanne you are a female not a man and its not normal for a man to spend his weekends on the golf courses or with their mistresses.

I think Kellyanne is a Man dressed in women's clothing..her hands are bigger than Trumps...:lol:

images
Everyone's hands are bigger than Drumplethinskin's.
Except yours....:lol:
Oh....you've been stalking me in RL, have you? That's pretty creepy.
Nothing you can do about it.....:lol:
So you admit to being a stalker.......that's a RW thing, isn't it? Certainly around here it is. Proud of it?

I guess we have to think it normal for other men to spend time on the golf course and with their mistress.
Kellyanne you are a female not a man and its not normal for a man to spend his weekends on the golf courses or with their mistresses.

But she'll have the time to do it all — parent, strategize inside and outside the White House — precisely because, she said Thursday, she's not a man in politics. Turning the stereotype of the working mother unable to juggle multiple responsibilities on its head, Conway said on Fox Business News that unlike many men, she doesn't spend her free time on unnecessary distractions.

"I would say that I don't play golf, I don't have a mistress. So, I have a lot of time that these other men don't. I see people on the weekend, they spend an awful lot of time on their golf games and that's there right, but the kids, they'll be with me," she said.

I think Kellyanne is a Man dressed in women's clothing..her hands are bigger than Trumps...:lol:

images

He takes better care of his hair. Hers is so burnt and fried from bleach it looks like straw sticking out of her head.

4 kids and "working". No time for hair. If she knows who the father of each kid is.....well she's ahead of the Dem game.

The point was......leftist and other imply "bad mother, abandon kids to work Trump". She gets a bit hot and implies she has more time. No golf or bed jumping with man whore.

But she'll have the time to do it all — parent, strategize inside and outside the White House — precisely because, she said Thursday, she's not a man in politics. Turning the stereotype of the working mother unable to juggle multiple responsibilities on its head, Conway said on Fox Business News that unlike many men, she doesn't spend her free time on unnecessary distractions.

"I would say that I don't play golf, I don't have a mistress. So, I have a lot of time that these other men don't. I see people on the weekend, they spend an awful lot of time on their golf games and that's there right, but the kids, they'll be with me," she said.

images

He takes better care of his hair. Hers is so burnt and fried from bleach it looks like straw sticking out of her head.

4 kids and "working". No time for hair. If she knows who the father of each kid is.....well she's ahead of the Dem game.

The point was......leftist and other imply "bad mother, abandon kids to work Trump". She gets a bit hot and implies she has more time. No golf or bed jumping with man whore.

If she knows who the father of each kid is...well, they're probably Republicans and she's not getting child support.
So she has to pimp her bitch, Trump, in order to pay the bills.
When she talks, it's just word salad. Rachel Maddow leveled her last night. It was a beautiful thing.

"...normal for other men to spend time on the golf course and with their mistress."

Two things are wrong with your assertion. First, SOME do men spend time on the golf course and with their mistress. And second, when you say "other" men, your inference is that Kellyanne is an "Other Men"

Kellyanne Conway was asked about her new role as Counselor to the President would affect her family life while on Fox Business this morning and she answered with this awesome dig at President Barack Obama (golfer-in-chief) and former President Bill Clinton (intern-abuser-in-chief):

The actual quote:

C0StbG-XUAABQqQ.jpg:large

images
Everyone's hands are bigger than Drumplethinskin's.
Except yours....:lol:
Oh....you've been stalking me in RL, have you? That's pretty creepy.
Nothing you can do about it.....:lol:
So you admit to being a stalker.......that's a RW thing, isn't it? Certainly around here it is. Proud of it?

Says the retard who follows posters around using "funny" and "stfu".....really? You're fucking insane

If you let her suck up a whole weekend, she's not a mistress, she is a SECOND WIFE!

MIsses the WHOLE POINT!

No I didn't, she meant what she said. Its about time we take these people at what they say. The Trumps and his group seem to say whatever and get away with it.

So, you disagree with her on how many men have mistresses?

Um. Ok.

I imagine that it varies wildly depending on what circles you move in.

Well I take her at her word and that is why I wonder if she is not a transsexual. No the men I know do not live on the golf course nor do I think they have mistresses.

In the real world people are not careful with what they say. Because they trust the people they are talking to, to be PEOPLE and not nitpicking a-holes.

That you are reduced to THIS, to try to smear your enemies, is very sad on your part.

You mean like you nitpicked everything Obama and Clinton ever said. I am not smearing her , she smeared herself. I am repeating what she said, word for word. This is the way its going to be from now on, The crap we took from the Pubs we will give back.

We called them on the actually meaning of what they said.

You are picking up on a slight mistake and pretending it means something.

THat you can't tell the difference between the two, just shows how incredibly warped your perceptions are.

Lighten up Penelope. :rolleyes: Try a blond joke.

"Lighten up Penelope. :rolleyes: Try a blond joke."

Reports have it that Penelope was seen at a gas station in Las Vegas feeding dollar bills into a Coke machine. She had 30 cans stacked up on the sidewalk when the attendant asked her what she was doing.

Penelope replied, "like, DUH! I'm winning!

"...normal for other men to spend time on the golf course and with their mistress."

Two things are wrong with your assertion. First, SOME do men spend time on the golf course and with their mistress. And second, when you say "other" men, your inference is that Kellyanne is an "Other Men"

Kellyanne Conway was asked about her new role as Counselor to the President would affect her family life while on Fox Business this morning and she answered with this awesome dig at President Barack Obama (golfer-in-chief) and former President Bill Clinton (intern-abuser-in-chief):

The actual quote:

C0StbG-XUAABQqQ.jpg:large

Just what I said, but you can elaborate on what she said. It doesn't change the meaning.

Forum List

Back