KELLYANNE CONWAY SAVAGES Chris Cuomo For 20 Spectacular Minutes…

I don't watch CNN or MSNBC, But it's a well known fact, that Kellyanne proudly came up with the term, "Alternative Facts". .

So, who in their right mind can ever believe anything she has to say? Well, it would be those who have chosen to believe proven lies over truth. Her world and Little Trumpster's world, is an "alternative facts" bubble.

I don't watch CNN or MSNBC, But it's a well known fact, that Kellyanne proudly came up with the term, "Alternative Facts". .

So, who in their right mind can ever believe anything she has to say? Well, it would be those who have chosen to believe proven lies over truth. Her world and Little Trumpster's world, is an "alternative facts" bubble.

Well, as you would know if you were an independent thinker, people listen to her, and she survives, because she is truthful and incredibly astute.

But keep on weaving the cloth of your alternate reality. At this point in the narrative, when you guys do that it serves us well because the gig is up..and y'all don't seem to understand that And you prove it every time you open your dumb mouths.

Well, as you would know if you were an independent thinker, people listen to her, and she survives, because she is truthful and incredibly astute.

But keep on weaving the cloth of your alternate reality. At this point in the narrative, when you guys do that it serves us well because the gig is up..and y'all don't seem to understand that And you prove it every time you open your dumb mouths.

Ha! I'm not at all surprised by the fact, you suck in "alternative facts". You are a Little Trumpster. I bet you think Trump doesn't lie either. I thought Obamanuts were gullible, Little Trumpsters take gullibility to high level never attained before.
My condolences.

Conway played her usual act, dodging direct questions and changing the subject

She is a lightweight, I don’t know why anyone gives her air time
It reflects so poorly on any program that they’re willing to have such a compulsive liar and troll come on.
I don’t see what they expect to get out of the woman
She is not going to say........OK, I admit it, my boss is a fucking asshole

They have to book her husband to hear that

Conway played her usual act, dodging direct questions and changing the subject.....Her answers always come down to
We won

LMAO Some lightweight. She put him in his place no problem.

She just told him exactly what she thought and didn't let him change the subject or interrupt. To bad. So sad.

Oh and they did win and Hitlery lost.

With what?
Alternative facts?

Cuomo asked Conway to respond to McCabe’s claim that it’s possible President Trump is compromised, and possibly even an asset of Russia. Kellyanne responded, “It’s hardly worth dignifying with a response. He’s a known liar and leaker and he has said to your colleague, Anderson Cooper, earlier today on a different network — gee, I guess it’s possible but I can’t say that it’s a fact.” Kellyanne Conway dismissed his line of questioning, asking Cuomo, “why the heck are we talking about it?”
Why do you suppose Conway objects to McCabe's lies yet has no trouble defending a congenital liar/con man like Trump?

I don't think anyone doubts that President Donald Trump is a "fu***** a$$hole. BUT, he's OUR fu***** a$$hole AND he's getting the job done and is doing what we elected him to do. How is that bad for America?

Cuomo asked Conway to respond to McCabe’s claim that it’s possible President Trump is compromised, and possibly even an asset of Russia. Kellyanne responded, “It’s hardly worth dignifying with a response. He’s a known liar and leaker and he has said to your colleague, Anderson Cooper, earlier today on a different network — gee, I guess it’s possible but I can’t say that it’s a fact.” Kellyanne Conway dismissed his line of questioning, asking Cuomo, “why the heck are we talking about it?”
Why do you suppose Conway objects to McCabe's lies yet has no trouble defending a congenital liar/con man like Trump?
Trump is an ethical truthful patriot! I see you're from California. Hmmmm!

Why would an "ethical truthful patriot" dodge the fight in Vietnam and brag about ducking his fair share of federal taxes?

Trump just explained why he is a congenital liar

"According to the fact-checkers, Donald Trump tells an average of over five lies per day. While we are all beginning to adapt to that reality, it is stunning that the President of the United States is such a congenital liar."

Conway played her usual act, dodging direct questions and changing the subject

It reflects so poorly on any program that they’re willing to have such a compulsive liar and troll come on.

Why would you say that? She did not have to get involved in the Trump campaign. You have read some of the stories of Past Presidents and their wives. Especially one of them who seemed to think she was a queen.

Forum List

Back