Kellyanne Conway tells Trump supporters to stop the violence

Not to worry. The right doesn't have the guts to start a civil war. You guys have been saying so for the past year.

There are cameras everywhere, it should be easy to I.D the culprits, arrest them all, have them all identified publicly and their history exposed to the world.

Failure to do so in full (not partial arrests) will cause more harm than good.

Also, did Washingtons mayor instill a quick curfew when BLM and ANTIFA took to the streets? I hope she had the sense to do so a few months ago.

Her heart may be two sizes too small, but she does have a heart after all. Kudos to Kellyanne Conway:

I thought I'd come here and ask people if you think this is a rebellion, the beginning of a rebellion.

I thought someone would have started a thread on it, but I am pleased and impressed to see that EVERYONE started threads on it!!

Note a couple things: 1. This is an all-white crowd. No blacks.
2. These are gamers: they climbed up the Capitol walls like Ezio in Assassin's Creed! I watched them, I was amazed. DOZENS climbed, and a bunch made it to a second higher level scaffolding.
3. When they got INSIDE the Capitol, they streamed through Statuary Hall, and they all stayed inside the velvet ropes.
4. The security hole was that no one thought these nice country white people would do much of anything but wave flags and obey all the rules. If they were organized, what might they do? If they had purpose and leadership and goals ----------

Peaceful protests are more than warranted.

Fuck, we burned down entire cities for loss of life of a criminal thug. I think we can have few sizable peaceful protests for the death of the greatest nation ever built.

Her heart may be two sizes too small, but she does have a heart after all. Kudos to Kellyanne Conway:

I thought I'd come here and ask people if you think this is a rebellion, the beginning of a rebellion.

I thought someone would have started a thread on it, but I am pleased and impressed to see that EVERYONE started threads on it!!

2. These are gamers: they climbed up the Capitol walls like Ezio in Assassin's Creed! I watched them, I was amazed. DOZENS climbed, and a bunch made it to a second higher level scaffolding.
3. When they got INSIDE the Capitol, they streamed through Statuary Hall, and they all stayed inside the velvet ropes.
4. The security hole was that no one thought these nice country white people would do much of anything but wave flags and obey all the rules. If they were organized, what might they do? If they had purpose and leadership and goals ----------

If you think this is an all white crowd you aren't watching.

She's a day late, and a dollar short.

Not to mention, disingenuous.

Well, some of them just beat a few glass windows out and jump in the Capitol, so there's that.

BTW, I was thinking the same thing about Ezio...where have I seen this before. :auiqs.jpg:

Violence of the most grave is being done to the Constitution and the country. This isn't a neighborhood liquor store being looted. This is the treasure of America, built and defended to the death by generations, that is being destroyed. Our nation and its image of itself (and to the world) is being vandalized.
No violence?

There are cameras everywhere, it should be easy to I.D the culprits, arrest them all, have them all identified publicly and their history exposed to the world.

Failure to do so in full (not partial arrests) will cause more harm than good.

Also, did Washingtons mayor instill a quick curfew when BLM and ANTIFA took to the streets? I hope she had the sense to do so a few months ago.

I am in support of CAMERAS and criminal prosecution of all miscreants who harass,
vandalize, refuse to disperse, ------etc etc
etc. My town is strewn with dead bodies
because of the same policies which biden/hump
et al SPIT. A serious assault on 80 year old,
crippled hubby by a ~ 35 year old gutter slut was,
in accordance with local government policy, brushed
under the rug. Violence is not "NECESSARY" to
social improvement

Forum List

Back