Kennedy said:

Conservatism is so devoid of heroes from the past that they have to resort to trying to steal them from the Democrats.

the founders were the original conservatives, have you ever bothered to read the declaration of independence or the constitution? Ever read anything written by Jefferson, Washington, Lincoln, Franklin, Madison?

you are obviously the product of educational political correctness and indoctrination. You have no concept of what this country was and is.

Got to wonder,

if Kennedy was such a conservative, why was he hated by conservatives in his day?

Got to wonder....

How can you be so fucking stupid as to not be able to recognize the evolution (good and bad of either party)? You voted the HildaBitch, you'd NEVER have voted for JFK.

You don't even know what JFK stood for.

You're pretty fucking stupid kid. JFK was Reagan before Reagan was Reagan.
JFK was far better than Reagan , but Reagan was okay and certainly far better than the assholes who followed him.

JFK was in a class by himself. He wanted to terminate the military industrial complex, the CIA, and the Deep State...and put an end to the Cold War, which is why they murdered him.

who is "they"?

Kennedy would have been considered a conservative by today's liberals.........................

They would have tried to burn him down.................Dems are off the reservation

jfk-quotes-1.jpg

Doesn't sound too Republican to me
Only because you are such a dupe as to believe Rs want the poor to die.

DUPE!!!

All but a handful of Republicans were prepared to strip nearly 10% of the population, many of them poor and middle class Republicans with pre-existing conditions, including those Kentucky coal miners who voted for Trump, of their access to healthcare.

Since Kennedy worked throughout his political life, to improve and expand Medicare, I seriously doubt he'd be voting for any form of repeal and replace which was proposed by Republicans either.

Kennedy made me admire the principals upon which your nation was founded. I suspect similar admiration is the reason why so many on the right admire him.

When Jack Kennedy was in power, the poor had a 20% shot of working their way up through poverty to middle class. Today, they have a 2% shot.

No, I don't think Kennedy would want anything to do with today's lily white, the poor are lazy criminals who need a good dose of tough love and family values, Republicans.

He worked to improve and expand Medicare? Medicare didn't come into existence until after his death. How was he able to expand something that wasn't? How did he improve a program that wasn't created yet? Healthcare was on his agenda.

LBJ passed Medicare "because JFK wanted it"

Doesn't change the fact that he didn't expand or improve Medicare. It wasn't in existence, you can't improve or expand something that wasn't in place to begin with.

jfk-quotes-1.jpg

Doesn't sound too Republican to me

DUPE!!!

All but a handful of Republicans were prepared to strip nearly 10% of the population, many of them poor and middle class Republicans with pre-existing conditions, including those Kentucky coal miners who voted for Trump, of their access to healthcare.

Since Kennedy worked throughout his political life, to improve and expand Medicare, I seriously doubt he'd be voting for any form of repeal and replace which was proposed by Republicans either.

Kennedy made me admire the principals upon which your nation was founded. I suspect similar admiration is the reason why so many on the right admire him.

When Jack Kennedy was in power, the poor had a 20% shot of working their way up through poverty to middle class. Today, they have a 2% shot.

No, I don't think Kennedy would want anything to do with today's lily white, the poor are lazy criminals who need a good dose of tough love and family values, Republicans.

He worked to improve and expand Medicare? Medicare didn't come into existence until after his death. How was he able to expand something that wasn't? How did he improve a program that wasn't created yet? Healthcare was on his agenda.

Doesn't change the fact that he didn't expand or improve Medicare. It wasn't in existence, you can't improve or expand something that wasn't in place to begin with.

He proposed the original Medicare Law which was defeated. Access to health care for the poor and the elderly were a top priority even if I did get the context wrong.

To suggest that he would be part of a party that is busy systematically undermining every principle which JFK fought for throughout his political life, proves how little you know of JFK or his legacy.

It is because of JFK that you have Medicare, the Civil Rights Act, the 24th Amendment to the Consitution, the Voters Rights Act, which Republicans refused to renew and provisions of which have now expired.

Democrats may have invented gerrymandering but successive Republican states have raised it to an artform winning states and keeping the Republican majority in Congress, while losing the popular vote in successive elections.

Citizens are fighting back and Democrats are now working diligently to get Districts drawn on geographic, not party lines. The Supreme Court has ruled that parties don't get to pick constituents, it's the other way around.

DUPE!!!

He proposed the original Medicare Law which was defeated. Access to health care for the poor and the elderly were a top priority even if I did get the context wrong.

To suggest that he would be part of a party that is busy systematically undermining every principle which JFK fought for throughout his political life, proves how little you know of JFK or his legacy.

It is because of JFK that you have Medicare, the Civil Rights Act, the 24th Amendment to the Consitution, the Voters Rights Act, which Republicans refused to renew and provisions of which have now expired.

Democrats may have invented gerrymandering but successive Republican states have raised it to an artform winning states and keeping the Republican majority in Congress, while losing the popular vote in successive elections.

Citizens are fighting back and Democrats are now working diligently to get Districts drawn on geographic, not party lines. The Supreme Court has ruled that parties don't get to pick constituents, it's the other way around.

Not sure what you are ranting about, Nothing you said nothing that changed the fact that he didn't improve or expand Medicare, didn't read the rest of the post because it has nothing to do with what I corrected you on.

Not sure what you are ranting about, Nothing you said nothing that changed the fact that he didn't improve or expand Medicare, didn't read the rest of the post because it has nothing to do with what I corrected you on.

I admitted my error two posts prior. Why are you still harping on it? Perhaps it's the only deflection you've got.

You've been caught defending a piece of shit OP with no basis in fact or i history. You've seized a one small statement which isn't 100% factually correct. He worked toward the passage of Medicare and failed. LBJ continued his work and succeeded.

You're ranting "you're wrong, you're wrong. Why? Is it because that's all you've got?

Conservatism is so devoid of heroes from the past that they have to resort to trying to steal them from the Democrats.

the founders were the original conservatives, have you ever bothered to read the declaration of independence or the constitution? Ever read anything written by Jefferson, Washington, Lincoln, Franklin, Madison?

you are obviously the product of educational political correctness and indoctrination. You have no concept of what this country was and is.
The original conservatives supported the king

Our founders were the greatest liberals of their time

Imagine actually believing all men are created equal. Don't get more liberal than that

Kennedy would have been considered a conservative by today's liberals.........................

They would have tried to burn him down.................Dems are off the reservation
Don't get more liberal than JFK

Conservatives of his day called him a commie

I admitted my error two posts prior. Why are you still harping on it? Perhaps it's the only deflection you've got.

You've been caught defending a piece of shit OP with no basis in fact or i history. You've seized a one small statement which isn't 100% factually correct. He worked toward the passage of Medicare and failed. LBJ continued his work and succeeded.

You're ranting "you're wrong, you're wrong. Why? Is it because that's all you've got?

Where the hell did I defend the OP? You partisan idiots are all the same. I haven't mentioned a thing on what Kennedy would or wouldn't be today, you just ASSume you know what I think, you really have no real clue.

All I did was comment on your erroneous comment and you blabber on about irrelevant BS.

What am I wrong about? Please tell me, you seem to have everything all figured out.

The original conservatives supported the king

Our founders were the greatest liberals of their time

Imagine actually believing all men are created equal. Don't get more liberal than that

the idea that all men are created equal is a conservative tenet. You liberals want special treatment for some people because you don't think they can compete on a equal basis.

Liberals of today do not believe in free speech and are doing everything in their power to shut down anyone who dares disagree with them----------that, my little ignorant friend, is exactly the system that the founders left in Europe.

I don't think you are dumb or ignorant, so it amazes me that you continue to spout liberal lies and nonsense. Are you a real person or a talking point repeating parrot?

Don't get more liberal than JFK

Conservatives of his day called him a commie

Hmmm, the bay of pigs invasion was a liberal idea?????????? the blockade of Cuba was a liberal idea??????

I am still waiting for you to give us a list of current democrats who believe what Kennedy said in that speech quoted in the OP. Who are they? Give us names or admit that there aren't any of them.

Forum List

Back